Chapter 41

Cameron's Pov
Nique gets up and walks in the kitchen and I follow behind her and say. "Baby,So you really mad at me?" She turns around and looks at me. "I said I wasn't mad." I wrap my arms around her waist. "Ima get you Wendy's tomorrow." She says. "Uh huh we'll see." I kiss her on the cheek and we walk out the kitchen. Carson says. "You straight best friend?" Nique says. "Yeah." I sit down and Carson says. "Can we talk right quick?" Nique looks at him. "Yeah,but come upstairs with me." They walk upstairs and I look at Kaylee. "What they got to talk about?" She shrugs. "I don't know." Tanisha says. "Mhm." Kaylee says. "So when you going to ask my girl out?" I say. "Soon." She shakes her head and Tanisha says. "You taking too long." I get up and walk upstairs in Nique's room. "What's taking y'all so damn long up here?" Carson says. "We talking." He walks out the room and I look at Nique. "You still not talking to me?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "What you want?" I walk over to her and grab her hands and pull her up. "You,but you playing." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever and how I'm playing?" I say. "You are,but you gone let me take you out tomorrow night." She says. "Yeah boy now move." I let her go and She walks out the room. I walk downstairs and I walk in the living room and say. "Y'all ain't got no business." Tanisha says. "Y'all need to Mind y'all own business." Nique sits down on the couch. I say. "What y'all whispering about?" Nique says. "None of your business." Carson says. "I'm hungry where the food at?" Nique says. "You always hungry." Carson looks at her. "Don't try to get out on me best friend." She glares at him. "I'm just saying." Carson says. "Why you so quiet best friend?" She says. "I'm not quiet and I'm tired." She gets up and walks upstairs. Carson looks at me. "Bro you not going to go and check on your girl." I look at him. "Nigga didn't she just say she was tired." I get up and walk upstairs and I see Nique laying in the bed. I walk in the room and lay on her. She glares at me. "Get off of me." I look up at her. "Bae let me lay on you." She rolls her eyes. "No now get yo ass off of me." I say. "So,you can lay on me,but I can't lay on you." She looks down at me. "Yep." My phone starts ringing and I get up and walk out the room. I look at the caller Id and I shake my head and walk back downstairs. I sit on the couch and Kaylee says. "She must be sleep." I nod my head and Tanisha says. "Where you taking Nique for y'all date?" I look at her. "Idk yet." someone knocks and Kaylee gets up and opens the door and she walks outside. I get up and walk outside and I see Nique's ex. "Why you here?" He looks at me for second and starts back talking to Kaylee. I walk back in the house and I storm upstairs and go in Nique's room and wake her up. She sits up and glares at me. "What boy?" I look at her. "Yo ex downstairs." She gets up and walks out the room. I walk downstairs and I look at Carson and Tanisha. "Where Nique?" Tanisha looks at me. "She went outside."
Aiden's Pov
I get up and walk downstairs and grab my keys and walk outside and get in my car. I drive to Nique's house and I turn on the radio. I pull at her house a few minutes later. I get out and knock on the door and Kaylee opens the door. She walks outside and looks at me. "What are you doing here?" I look at her. "I came to talk to Nique." The dude from the mall comes outside and looks at me. "Why you here?" I look him up and down and I look at Kaylee. "Go and get Nique." She says. "She don't want to talk to you,so just let leave " The dude walks back in the house and Nique comes outside and looks at me. "What tf you want Aiden?" I look at her. "I came to talk to you." She glares at me and says. "We don't have shit to talk about." She walks back in the house and Kaylee says. "Just leave." I walk back to my car and get inside and drive off. I drive to my mom's house.