Chapter 37

Cameron's Pov
Nique walks out the kitchen and I start back cooking. Tanisha walks in the kitchen and says. "Mhm So we cooking now." I turn around and say. "Why you and Nique acting so surprised?" She says. "Because you never cook but where Nique at." I shrug and She walks out the kitchen. I finish cooking and Kaylee walks in the kitchen. "Do you even know how to cook?" I turn around and say. "Nah I don't." She says. "What you cooking?" I say. "You'll see when I finish now go and get Nique." She walks out the kitchen and Nique walks in a few minutes later and says."What you want?" I turn around and look at her. " I called you in here to tell you that the food almost ready." She says. "That's all you wanted." She walks out the kitchen and I follow behind her and Tanisha says. "I guess y'all cute." I say. "You know me and my baby cute don't be a hater." Tanisha looks at Nique. "Mhm So you his baby now." I look at Nique. "So you not my baby hmm ok Nique." She says. "Boy hush cause I didn't even say anything." Tanisha looks at me. "Your mom waiting on you." I say. "I'm not talking to her so she waiting for nothing." She looks at Nique and She says. "Nope I'm not getting in that." I look at Tanisha. "Why you trying to put Nique in this?" Nique gets up and walks upstairs and I follow behind her. She turns and looks at me. "What?" I shake my head and say. "Baby I wanted to ask you something." She says. "Ask me what?" I look at her. "Can I take you to the movies tonight." She says. "Yeah." I look at her and say. "Damn why you sound all dry." She shakes her head. "I'm not being dry." I walk over to her and say. "You good cause you seem mad." She says. "I'm fine." Kaylee walks in the room and says. "Nique you coming with us tonight?" She turns around and looks at Kaylee . "I can't me and Cameron going to the movies tonight." She looks at Nique and says. "Hmm." Kaylee walks out the room and I wrap my arms around Nique. "Now tell me what's bothering you." She looks at me. "Nothing I told you I'm fine." I look at her. "Mhm ok." She shakes her head and says. "What movie we going to see?"  I look at her and say. "Whatever you want to go and see."
Aiden's Pov
I drive to Serenity's house and I shake my head. I get my phone and I try calling Nique but she doesn't answer. I pull up in her driveway and I get out and walk up to the door and knock. Serenity opens the door and I look at her. "You gone let me in or?" She steps to the side and lets me in. I walk in the house and I sit down on the couch and get on my phone. I watch tv for awhile. I get up and walk outside and get in my car. I drive to Nique's house and I pull up at her house a few minutes later. I get out and walk up to the door and knock on it. Nique opens the door and looks at me. "What you want Aiden?" I look at her and say. "You weren't answering my phone calls." She rolls her eyes and says. "That should've told you something." I say. "We need to talk Nique." She shakes her head. "I don't have anything to say to you." She closes the door and locks it. I shake my head and I walk back to my car. I get in and drive off.  I drive back to Serenity's house. I pull up at her house and get out. She looks at me. "Where you been?" I look at her. "I went to see Nique." She shakes her head and says. "She not going to talk to you." I look at her. "I just need to explain to her." She says. "Explain What Aiden?" I shake my head and walk upstairs.