Chapter 33

Cameron's Pov
I hear my phone ringing and I glance down and answer it.
Phone convo
Bae Nique😍😍: you good
Me: Tanisha called you didn't she
Bae Nique😍😍: she did
Me: I'm good
Bae Nique😍😍: you lying
Me:fine I'm not good
Bae Nique😍😍: want to talk about it
Me: I guess but you at home?
Bae Nique😍😍: yeah where else ima be
Me: I'm about to side thru
Bae Nique😍😍: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I glance over at Carson and he shakes his head. I drive to Nique's house. I pull up in her driveway a few minutes later and I get out and Carson follows behind me. I knock on the door and Kaylee opens the door. I walk in the house and yell Nique's name. I hear her yelling. "Boy why you doing all the damn yelling?" I walk upstairs and look at her. "Well I didn't know where you was?" She shakes her head and She walks back in her room and I follow behind her. She looks at me and says. "So tell me what's bothering you?" I sit on the bed and look at her. "I don't want to talk to her and she showed up at Tanisha's house." She looks at me and says. "It's ok you don't have to talk to her right now." I look at her and say. "How come you always know what to say?" She says. "I don't know." I look at her. "I'm sorry for putting my problems on you." She shakes her head. "Don't worry about it." I get up and walk out the room and go downstairs. I look at Kaylee and say."Mhm I thought you didn't like him." She looks at me. "We just chillin and you worry about you and Nique." I shake my head. "Don't worry about me and my baby cause we good." She rolls her eyes. "Go back upstairs." I look at her and mug her head. She yells Nique's name and I run upstairs and she chases behind me.
I hear Kaylee yelling. " you better come and get yo man if you want him." Nique comes out her room and looks at me and then at Kaylee. "Why y'all running in my damn house?" She looks at Nique and says. "Cause yo man being childish." She shakes her head and walks back in her room. Kaylee walks up to me and mugs my head back and she goes back downstairs. I walk in Nique's room and I look at her. "So you just gone let her mug my head like that?" She looks at me. "That's between you and her not me." I lay down and Nique sits on the bed and looks at me. "What you got going on?" I put my phone on the charger and I get under the cover.
Tanisha's Pov
I shake my head and I walk back downstairs and I see my Aunt is still here. She looks at me and says. "Can you take me over Nique's house?" I shake my head. "I can't do that,you don't even know the girl." She says. "I just want to talk to my son." I look at her and say. "I'm sorry but he doesn't want to talk to you." She gets up and walks out the house. I lock the door and I walk back upstairs and get in my bed. I turn on the tv and I get on my phone . I text Nique and I get up and put on my shoes. I grab my keys and phone charger and walk out the room. I hear someone knocking on the door and I walk downstairs and open the door. I see Aiden and I shake my head. "What do you want?" He says. "Can I come in?" I look at him and say. "That's not a good idea." He says. "I just want to talk." I shake my head and say. "Aiden I don't even fuck with you like that so why you even here." He looks at me and I close and lock the door. I shake my head and I get my phone and call Nique and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
My boo Nique💯:wassup
Me: girl tell my why Aiden just showed up at my house
My boo Nique💯: mhm what he wanted
Me: he says he just wanted to talk
My boo Nique💯:Talk? Talk about what
Me: I don't know and I wasn't trying to find out either
My boo Nique💯:don't talk to him
Me: you know I don't fuck with him but where my cousins at
My boo Nique💯: Cameron's ugly ass right here
Me: mhm now he ugly
My boo Nique💯:He been ugly
Me: that's what you saying now
My boo Nique💯: girl I'm just playing
Me: hmm that's what I thought but just call me tomorrow
My boo Nique💯:girl hush and aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and walk upstairs in my room. I put my phone on the charger and get in the bed and go to sleep.