Chapter 36

Nique's Pov
I shake my head and get on my phone. Kaylee says. "Mhm you better not be texting another nigga." I look up from my phone and glare at her. "I'm on ig so hush." Carson says. "When you and Cameron gone stop playing?" I say. "Whenever you and Kaylee stop playing." She glares at me and shakes her head. Carson says. "Nique you know you all my cousin talks about." I don't say anything and Kaylee says. "Hmm so in other words he whipped asf." I laugh and Carson says. "It's not funny man why you do my cousin like that?" I look at him. "I didn't do shit to yo cousin it's not my fault he likes what he sees." Kaylee says. "She right but at first I didn't want them to date but now I'm all for it." I say. "You right you didn't but why you change your mind." She looks at me. "Cause I see how y'all are around each other and y'all cute." Carson says. "You was trying to cock block my nigga." I get up and say. "Well I'm going to bed I'll see y'all in the morning." I walk upstairs and I turn around and look at Kaylee. "Hmm I see you." I walk in my room and I look at Cameron and shake my head. I get in the bed and put my phone on the charger. I lay down and go to sleep. I wake up and I see that Cameron's not in the bed. I sit up and grab my phone and check the time. I get up and walk in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I close and lock the bathroom door. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and wash my hair and get out 40 minutes later. I dry off and put on my clothes. I blow dry my hair and put it in a ponytail. I walk out the bathroom and go downstairs and Cameron looks at me. He motions for me to come and sits next to him. I shake my head and walk over to him. Carson says. "Nique you always know how to calm him down or talk him out of doing stupid shit." I say. "I know but he's going to be ok." He looks at us. "I mean I'm sitting right here." Carson says. "We know nigga." He shakes his head. "I'm still mad at you Nique for calling me ugly last night." I look at him. "Boy I told you I was just playing damn." Kaylee says. "She called you ugly?" Carson says. "Nigga go cook for your girl."He says. "This not my house so I can't just go in her kitchen and start cooking." I look at him and say. "Boy if you want to cook then cook." He gets up and walks in the kitchen and He yells my name. "Come and help me?"  I roll my eyes and I get up and walk in the kitchen and sit down at the bar. He says. "I called you in here to help me." I look at him and say. "You know how to cook?" He glares at me. "Nah Nique." I roll my eyes and say. "I'm not helping you cook I don't feel like it." He says. "You lazy." I get up and walk over to him. "I'm not lazy." I shake my head and I walk out the kitchen and go upstairs in my room. I sit on the bed and get on my phone. I turn around and I see Tanisha. "Wassup and you didn't tell me you was coming over." She says. "Mhm So Cameron cooking for you now." I roll my eyes and say. "Girl I don't think he can cook." She looks at me. "I never tasted his food before so I don't know." I shake my head. "What you doing today?" She looks at me. "Shit that's why I came over here to chill with y'all." I nod my head and say. "Girl we need to find something to do." Kaylee walks in the room and says. "Nique yo man want you." I shake my head and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I look at Cameron and say. "What you want?" He turns around and looks at me. " I called you in here to tell you that the food almost ready." I say. "That's all you wanted." I shake my head and walk out the kitchen. Cameron follows behind me and Tanisha says. "I guess y'all cute." Cameron says. "You know me and my baby cute don't be a hater." Tanisha looks at me. "Mhm So you his baby now." I roll my eyes and Cameron looks at me. "So you not my baby hmm ok Nique." I say. "Boy hush cause I didn't even say anything." Tanisha looks at Cameron. "Your mom waiting on you." He says. "I'm not talking to her so she waiting for nothing." She looks at me and I say. "Nope I'm not getting in that." Cameron says. "Why you trying to put Nique in this?" I get up and walk upstairs and Cameron follows behind me. I turn and look at him. "What?" He shakes his head and says. "Baby I wanted to ask you something." I look at him. "Ask me what?"  He says. "Can I take you to the movies tonight." I look at him. "Yeah." He says. "Damn why you sound all dry." I shake my head. "I'm not being dry." He walks over to me and says. "You good cause you seem mad." I look at him. "I'm fine." Kaylee walks in the room and says. "Nique you coming with us tonight?" I look at her. "I can't me and Cameron going to the movies tonight." She looks at me and says. "Hmm."
Kaylee's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get up out the bed. I walk downstairs and I see Carson still sleeping and I shake my head. Cameron walks downstairs and Carson wakes up and looks at him and says. "Wassup bro where Nique at?" Cameron says. "She still sleep." I shake my head. "She won't be up until 12 or 1." Cameron sits on the other couch across from us. We watch tv for awhile and Nique comes downstairs and looks at Cameron. She shakes her head and walks over to him. I look at her. "You know you want to sit next to that boy." She looks at me and rolls her eyes. Carson says. "Nique you always know how to calm him down or talk him out of doing stupid shit." She says. "I know but he's going to be ok." I look at them. "I mean I'm sitting right here." Carson says. "We know nigga." Cameron shakes his head. "I'm still mad at you Nique for calling me ugly last night." She looks at him. "Boy I told you I was just playing damn." I say. "She called you ugly?" He nods his head and I look at Nique. "Now you know damn well you wasn't saying that the other day." Nique glares at me and Cameron says. "So she be talking about me?" I nod my head and Carson says. "Nigga go cook for your girl." Cameron looks at him and says. "This not my house so I can't just go in her kitchen and start cooking." Nique looks at him and says. "Boy if you want to cook then cook." He gets up and walks in the kitchen and yells Nique's name. She gets up and walks in the kitchen and Carson looks at me. "They need to make it official and stop playing cause everybody knows they feeling each other." I shake my head and I get up and walk upstairs. I walk in the guest room and I grab my phone. I walk back downstairs and I see Tanisha. I look at her and say. "Nique upstairs." She walks upstairs and I go in the kitchen. I look at Cameron. "Do you even know how to cook?" He turns around and says. "Nah I don't." I shake my head. "What you cooking?" He says. "You'll see when I finish now go and get Nique." I roll my eyes and walk out kitchen. I walk upstairs and go in Nique's room.. "Nique yo man want you." Nique shakes her head and walks out the room. Tanisha looks at me and says. "So you and Carson?" I shake my head. "Not you too." I walk out the room and go downstairs. I sit on the couch and get on my phone.