Chapter 24

Tanisha's Pov
I watch tv for awhile and Carson walks in the room and looks at me. "Now you know you shouldn't have said anything to him." I look at him and say. "But he needed to know." He shakes his head. "You knew he was going to get mad." I look at him and shake my head. "I was trying to help him out." Carson gets up and walks out the room and I get my phone and try calling Nique again and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: girl I called you earlier
My boo Nique💯: I was going to call you back when I got home
Me: where you at
My boo Nique💯: omw home
Me: hmm
My boo Nique💯: what
Me: nothing but I need your help with something
My boo Nique💯: what you need help with
Me: me and Cameron got into a little disagreement and I need your help
My boo Nique💯: no I'm not getting in that
Me: come on Nique
My boo Nique💯: no I'm not getting in family drama
Me: okay dang
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and walk downstairs and I see Carson. "Where Cameron?" He shrugs and I get my phone and call Cameron but he doesn't answer.
Nique's Pov
I look over at Cameron. "It's okay you don't have to at least not until you're ready." He looks at me and shakes his head. "I don't think I'll ever be." I lay my head on his shoulder. "We can just postpone the date." He looks  at me and say. "No Nique I'm good we still going on that date." I look at him. "Cam no we can just go back to my place." He looks at me. "So you're not going to be mad?" I shake my head. "It's ok we can go on that date some other time." He turn towards me and say. "You're amazing you know that." I softly smile and look at him. "Thank you now come on." I get up and grab his hand and drag him to his car. He looks at me and says. "I'm glad you're in my life." I walk to my car and look at him. "I am too and follow me to my house." He gets in the car and I get in my car and drive  off and he follows behind me. I hear phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
T boo😜: girl I called you earlier
Me: I was going to call you back when I got home
T boo😜: where you at
Me: omw home
T boo😜: hmm
Me: what
T boo😜: nothing but I need your help with something
Me: what you need help with
T boo😜: me and Cameron got into a little disagreement and I need your help
Me: no I'm not getting in that
T boo😜: come on Nique
Me: no I'm not getting in family drama
T boo😜: okay dang
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I drive home. I turn on the radio and I pull up in the driveway 20 minutes later and Cameron pulls up next to me. I get out and walk over to his car. He gets out the car and looks at me. I walk up to the front door and I get my keys and unlock the door. I walk inside and Cameron walks in behind me. I turn around and look at him. "Make yourself comfortable." He nods his head and I yell Kaylee's name. She walks downstairs and looks at me. "Why you yelling?" I look at her. "I was just trying to see if you was still here." She looks at me and says. "I didn't know Cameron was here." I nod my head and I walk in the living room and I sit next to Cameron on the couch. He looks at me and says. "Can I turn on the tv?" I look at him. "I told you to make yourself comfortable." He gets the remote and turns the tv on. I get on my phone and I check my messages.
Cameron's Pov
We pull up in the driveway 20 minutes later Nique gets out and walks over to my car. I get out the car and she looks at me. She walks up to the front door and I follow behind her get my keys. We walk inside and she turns around and looks at me. "Make yourself comfortable." I nod my head and She yells Kaylee's name. She walks downstairs and looks at her. "Why you yelling?" Nique looks at her. "I was just trying to see if you was still here." Kaylee looks at her and says. "I didn't know Cameron was here." She nods her head and walks in the living room and She sits next to me on the couch. I look at her and say. "Can I turn on the tv?" She looks at me. "I told you to make yourself comfortable." I get the remote and turn the tv on and I turn to the game. My phone starts ringing and I get my phone and I see that it's Tanisha calling me. I shake my head and Nique looks at me. "Mhm that was Tanisha wasn't it?" I look at her and nod my head. I snatch her phone out her hand and she glares at me. " you suppose to be paying attention to me I'm your guest." She gets up and snatches her phone back and says. "You watching the game and stop snatching my shit." I look at her and say. "I'll turn the tv off and pay attention to you if you get off your phone." She looks at me for a second and puts her phone down. Kaylee comes back downstairs and looks at me and then Nique. "Awe look at the two lovebirds." I softly grab Nique's hand and I pull her closer to me. She looks at me. "Why you trying to be all up under me all of sudden?" I shake my head. "Because I want to wrap my arms around you." She looks at me and says. "Nah you just doing that cause Kaylee came and said something." I look at her. "No I didn't Nique." She glares at me and Kaylee looks at her and says. "Girl let that boy wrap his arms around you." Nique looks at me and then at Kaylee and she moves closer to me and I wrap my arms around her.