Chapter 39

Tanisha's Pov
I looks at Kaylee. "What we doing tonight?" She looks at me. "Nique going out with Cameron." I say. "So they going on a date?" She nods her head. I get up and say. "You coming?" She gets up and we walk upstairs. We walk in Nique's and she walks out the closet. I look at Nique and say. "So we going on dates now?" Nique shakes her head and looks at me. "Yeah, girl I am," Kaylee says. "Girl go and get yo man." Cameron walks into the room and looks at Nique. "You ready?" They walk out the room and I say. "Well it's about time." Kaylee shakes her head and walks out the room. I shake my head and walk downstairs. I look at Kaylee. "When y'all going on a date?" She looks at me. "That's up to Carson." He says. "Soon I just got to talk to Nique." I say. "Why you got to talk to Nique?" He says. "Don't worry about it." I say. "Wait I thought you said you didn't want him?" Carson shakes his head and says. "Wow I see how to it is." She rolls her eyes and gets back on her phone. We watch a movie for a few hours and Nique walk through the door. I look at her.  I get up and look at Cameron. "What's up with Nique?" He looks at me. "She'll be alright." I shake my head and I walk upstairs and I go in the guest room. I put my phone on the charger and walk out the room and go back downstairs. I walk in the living room and sit on the couch. Kaylee says. "How y'all just gone become best friends like that?" Nique says. "Like we just did." Cameron says. "Y'all not best friend's." Nique rolls her eyes and Kaylee looks at her. "Why you mad?" She shakes her head. "I'm not." Cameron gets on the phone and orders pizza. Carson says. "Best friend I need to talk to you." Nique says. "Aight bestie we can talk later." Cameron shakes his head and I say. "Y'all hating cause they best friends now." Kaylee says. "We not hating." Nique gets up and walks in the kitchen and Cameron follows behind her.
Cameron's Pov
Nique says. "Mhm let's go and see Night School." I let her go and She walks in the bathroom and turns on the shower. I walk out the room and go downstairs. Carson says. "Bro Where you and Nique going?" I look at him. "To the movies." I walk back upstairs and into Nique's room. "You ready?" She nods her head and We walk out of the room and downstairs. We walk outside and get in my car. She looks at me and I say. "What bae?" She shakes her head and looks out  the window. She turns on the radio and I drive to the movie theaters. We pull up at the movies and get out. I walk over to her and grab her hand. We walk in the movie theater and I look at her. "You want something?" She shakes her head. "I'm good." We walk inside the theater room and sit down. The movie ends a few hours later. We get up and walk outside and get in my car. I look over at her. "You hungry?" She says. "Yeah." I glance over at her. "I'm not driving to Wendy's Nique." She smacks her lips. "Really Cameron." I drive off and shake my head. "You eat Wendy's too damn much." She says. "And? Nigga." I shake my head. "We going to Applebee's or we can order pizza." She says. "We can just order pizza then." I drive to Nique's house and We pull up at the house and She gets out and walks inside. I shake my head and get out and walk inside. I look at Kaylee and say. "Where Nique Go?" She says. "Upstairs." I walk upstairs and into Nique's room. She rolls her eyes and walks out the room. I walk downstairs and Carson says. "What you do to Nique?" I look at her and then at Carson. "She'll be alright she just mad cause I didn't get her no Wendy's."
Tanisha gets up and looks at me. "What's up with Nique?" I look at her. "She'll be alright." She shakes her head and walks upstairs. I sit next to Nique and She rolls her eyes. Kaylee says. "You always eating that shit," I say. "That's what I said." She glares at both of us. "And? Do y'all buy my food?" Carson says. "Come on best friend I'll go and buy you Wendy's." Nique gets up,but I grab her arm and pull her back down. "Nah I ordered pizza." She sits back down and rolls her eyes. I shake my head. "You always rolling your eyes." Carson says. "You good best friend." Kaylee says. "When y'all become best friends?" Nique says. "A few minutes ago." Carson says. "So,you better not hurt my best friend,or we going to have some problems." Tanisha walks in the living room and sits on the couch. Kaylee says. "How y'all just gone become best friends like that?" Nique says. "Like we just did. I say. "Y'all not best friend's." Nique rolls her eyes and Kaylee looks at her. "Why you mad?" She shakes her head. "I'm not." I get on the phone and order the pizza. Carson says. "Best friend I need to talk to you." Nique says. "Aight bestie we can talk later." I shake my head and Tanisha says. "Y'all hating cause they best friends now." Kaylee says. "We not hating." Nique gets up and walks in the kitchen and I follow behind her. "Baby So you really mad at me?" She turns around and looks at me. "I said I wasn't mad." I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Ima get you Wendy's tomorrow." She looks at me. "Uh huh we'll see." I kiss her on her cheek and we walk out the kitchen. Carson says. "You straight best friend?" Nique says. "Yeah."