Chapter 6

Nique's Pov
I drive to my friend's house and I park my car and get out and I wait on Kaylee. We walk inside and I see Tanisha. She walks over to me and Kaylee. "Hey girl I thought you wasn't coming." I look at her and say. "I changed my mind but this my best friend Kaylee and Kaylee this Tanisha." Tanisha looks at me. "Ooh my girl getting thick." I shake my head and I look back at Kaylee and I see she's gone. Tanisha grabs my hand and she drags me off. "I want to introduce you to someone." She stops in front of a group of people and I look up and see Cameron. I softly smile at him and Tanisha introduces me to everyone. Cameron looks at Tanisha. "We already met earlier at the store." Tanisha looks at him and say. "Before you ask no I'm not hooking you up with her,she's taken." I look at her and say. "No I'm not girl but where the drinks at." Tanisha turns around and looks at me. "Since when you single and in the kitchen girl come on." We walk off and go in the kitchen. I fix me some liquor and I start to drink it and Cameron walks in the kitchen and he walks over to me and say. "I'm glad you came tonight." I look at him. "Hmm I bet you are." He says. "I am I thought I wouldn't see you again but twice in one night mhm." I look at him. "Mhm what?" He shakes his head and say. "You going to save me a dance right." I smile and say. "If you're lucky." I walk off and I go in the living room and I sit down on the couch.
Kaylee's Pov
We arrive at the party and walk inside. Nique introduces me to her friend and I speak and walk off. I walk in the kitchen and I fix me some liquor and this boy walks up behind me. I turn around and look at him. He looks at me and say. "Wassup ma." I roll my eyes and say. "First off that's not my name and second I'm taken." I walk off and I go and find Nique. I walk in the living room and I see Nique dancing on some dude. I shake my head and I walk over to her and I grab her hand and drag her off. I look at her. "What you doing?, you know you still go with Aiden." She looks at me and say. "I'm having fun it's a party Kaylee and nah I don't." She walks off and I get her keys out her jacket and I walk outside and get in her car and drive off. I text her phone and tell her I'm gone home. I put on my seatbelt and I drive to My house and I pull up in the driveway and I get out and walk inside and go upstairs and get in the bed.
Cameron's Pov
I park the car and me and Carson get out and walk inside I look around and I walk over to my homeboys. I dab them and I see Tanisha walking over with Nique. Carson nudges me and say. "There go yo shorty." I look at him and I push him. Nique softly smiles at me and Tanisha introduces her. I look at Tanisha. "We already met earlier at the store." Tanisha looks at me and say. "Before you ask no I'm not hooking you up with her,she's taken." Nique looks at her and say. "No I'm not girl but where the drinks at." Tanisha turns around and looks at her. "Since when you single and in the kitchen girl come on." They walk off and go in the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen and I walk over to her and say. "I'm glad you came tonight." She looks at me. "Hmm I bet you are." I say. "I am I thought I wouldn't see you again but twice in one night mhm." She looks at me. "Mhm what?" I shake my  head and say. "You going to save me a dance right." She smiles and say. "If you're lucky." She walks off and I watch her and I shake my head.  I turn around and I see Olivia standing behind me. She says. "You know you're not her type so don't even waist your time." I look at her. "Mind yo own damn business Olivia." I walk in the living room and I see Nique sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit next to her. She looks at me and say. "you must be following me or something." I look at her. "I got to make sure you good cause these niggas will try anything." She looks at me. "You right they will but how I know you won't." I say. "Cause I'm not like that I'm a gentleman." She looks at me for a second and I grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor and say. "Dance with me?" She looks at me and starts dancing on me. I wrap my arms around her and some girl comes and drags Nique off. I watch them and Nique come back over to me and I look at her. "You good?" She nods her head. I look at her and say. "Let me walk you to your car." She looks at me and walks off and goes to get her jacket. I follow behind her and she gets mad and walks outside. I follow behind her and I walk up to her and pull her close to me. "It's ok I'll drop you off,just let me go and tell Carson." I walk off and go back in the house and find Carson. I walk over to him and tell him I'm leaving. He looks at me and say. "Aight ima stay here tonight." I walk off and go back outside and walk over to Nique and grab her hand. I look at her. "You hungry or you want to stop by the store." She looks at me and say. "Nah I'm good." We walk to my car and I help her get in and I walk over to the driver side and get in and I start the car and drive off. I look over at Nique. "You got to tell me your address." She looks at me and says. "It's 425 Rose Circle." I glance over at her and say. "You gone let me take you out sometime." She looks at me and say. "I'm in a complicated relationship right now." I look at her. "I appreciate you telling me but we can go just as friends." She looks at me and shakes her head. "You not going to give up are you?" I look at her and say. "Not until you say yes." She says. "Ok fine I'll let you take me out but only as friends." I nod my head and I drive to her house.