Chapter 4

Aiden's Pov
I get up and I walk downstairs and Nique looks at me. "Where you going?" I turn
around and look at her and say. "I'm going out don't wait up." I leave out the door and I get in my car and I drive off. I drive to the Serenity's house and I pull up in the driveway and I get out and I walk inside and I yell her name. Serenity comes downstairs and she walks over to me. I pull her on my lap and she turns around and looks at me. "When you gone leave Nique?" I look at her. "We already discussed this Nique ain't going nowhere." She looks at me and shakes her head. I look at her. "You been knew this." I make her get up and I get up and I walk out the house and get in my car and I drive home.
Nique's Pov
I get in my car and I drive to the store and i turn on the radio. I pull up at the store 20 minutes later and I get out and walk in the store. I get my snacks and I walk to the front of the store and wait in line. I turn around and I see this dude with a lot of tattoos and I quickly turn back around and put my stuff on the counter and I watch the cashier ring all my stuff up and I hand her the money. I get my bag and I walk out the store and get in my car. I put on my seatbelt and I hear a knock on my window I roll my window down and look at the dude that was standing behind me in line and I look at him. "Hi can I help you?" He looks at me and say. "You left out of the store real fast and I just wanted to know your name." I look at him and say. " hmm oh well my name is Nique." He looks at me for a second before saying anything. "I'm Cameron." I look at him and say. "It's nice to meet you Cameron." He looks at me before walking off. "Maybe I'll see you around some time." I roll my window back up and I drive off. I turn on the radio and I drive home. I pull up in the driveway and I get out and grab my bag and I walk inside and I see Aiden. I roll my eyes and I walk upstairs in my room and I close and lock the door. I hear a knock on the door and I get up and open it and I see Kaylee. I let her in and I close and lock the door back. She looks at me and say. "I'm sorry about earlier." I look at her. "It's cool Kaylee." I sit down on the bed and I turn on the tv. She looks at me and say. "It's not you my girl and I'm suppose to be here for you." I look at her and say. "You don't have to be I'm good but I'm not about to stay with him." She looks at me and say. "Where you going to go?" I say. "This my house so I'm not going anywhere."