Chapter 34

Nique's pov
I look at Cameron and say. "So tell me what's bothering you?" He sits on the bed and looks at me. "I don't want to talk to her and she showed up at Tanisha's house." I look at him and say. "It's ok you don't have to talk to her right now." He looks at me and says. "How come you always know what to say?" I say. "I don't know." He looks at me and says. "I'm sorry for putting my problems on you." I shake my head. "Don't worry about it." He gets up and walks out the room. I hear Kaylee yelling my name and I shake my head and I hear Kaylee yelling. " you better come and get yo man if you want him." I get up and walk out my room. I look at Cameron and then at Kaylee. "Why y'all running in my damn house?" She looks at me and says. "Cause yo man being childish." I shake my head and walk back in my room.
Cameron walks in my room and looks at me. "So you just gone let her mug my head like that?" I look at him. "That's between you and her not me." I hear my phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me:wassup
T boo😜: girl tell my why Aiden just showed up at my house
Me: mhm what he wanted
T boo😜: he says he just wanted to talk
Me:Talk? Talk about what
T boo😜: I don't know and I wasn't trying to find out either
Me:don't talk to him
T boo😜: you know I don't fuck with him but where my cousins at
Me: Cameron's ugly ass right here
T boo😜: mhm now he ugly
Me:He been ugly
T boo😜: that's what you saying now
Me: girl I'm just playing
T boo😜: hmm that's what I thought but just call me tomorrow
Me:girl hush and aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Cameron looks at me. "Oh so I'm ugly now." I look at him. "Yeah just a little bit tho." He shakes his head and says. "I got you I see how you do me." I roll my eyes and say. "Boy I was just playing so hush." He says. "You better be just playing." Cameron lays down and I sit on the bed and look at him. "What you got going on?" He puts his phone on the charger on gets under the cover. I shake my head and get up and walk downstairs. I walk in the living room and I see Kaylee and Carson cuddled up on the couch. I sit on the couch and Carson looks at me. "Why you not upstairs with Cameron." I look at him. "Cause he sleep ,but what y'all got going on?" Kaylee looks at me and says. "Nothing." I shake my head and get on my phone. Carson says. "When you and Cameron gone stop playing?" I look up from my phone and say. "Whenever you and Kaylee stop playing." Kaylee glares at me and I shake my head.
Kaylee's Pov
Carson looks at me and says. "You good?" I nod my head and I move closer to him and Nique comes downstairs and sits on the couch.
Carson looks at her. "Why you not upstairs with Cameron." She looks at him. "Cause he sleep ,but what y'all got going on?" I look at her and say. "Nothing." She shakes her head and gets on her phone. I say. "Mhm you better not be texting another nigga." She looks up from her phone and glares at me. "I'm on ig so hush." Carson says. "When you and Cameron gone stop playing?" She says. "Whenever you and Kaylee stop playing." I glare at her and shake my head. Carson says. "Nique you know you all my cousin talks about." I look up at him and then over at Nique. She doesn't say anything and I say. "Hmm so in other words he whipped asf." Nique laughs and Carson says. "It's not funny man why you do my cousin like that?" She says. "I didn't do shit to yo cousin it's not my fault he likes what he sees." I say. "She right but at first I didn't want them to date but now I'm all for it." Nique says. "You right you didn't but why you change your mind." I look at her. "Cause I see how y'all are around each other and y'all cute." Carson says. "You was trying to cock block my nigga." I look at him. "Boy I was just trying to look out for my girl." Nique gets up and says. "Well I'm going to bed I'll see y'all in the morning." She walks upstairs and I get up and look at Carson. "I'll see you in the morning." I walk upstairs and Nique turns around and looks at me. "Hmm I see you." She walks in her room and I shake my head. I walk in the guest room and get in the bed and go to sleep.