Chapter 25

Kaylee's Pov
I hear Nique yelling my name and I get up and go downstairs. I look at her and say.
"Why you yelling?" She looks at me. "I was just trying to see if you was still here." I look at her and say. "I didn't know Cameron was here." She nods her head and I whisper to her. "Girl why you didn't tell me yo man was here?" She walks in the living room and I walk back upstairs. I go in Nique's room and I start back watching tv. I hear my phone ringing and I shake my head and I get up and walk upstairs.
I look at Cameron and then at Nique . "Awe look at the two lovebirds." He softly grabs Nique's hand and he pulls her closer to him. She looks at him. "Why you trying to be all up under me all of sudden?" He shakes his head. "Because I want to wrap my arms around you." She looks at him and says. "Nah you just doing that cause Kaylee came and said something." He looks at her. "No I didn't Nique."  She glares at him and I look at her and say. "Girl let that boy wrap his arms around you." Nique looks at Cameron and then at me and she moves closer to him. I shake my head and I walk in the kitchen and I yell. "Nique we going out tonight." Cameron says. "She can't go." I walk out the kitchen and look at him. "We going out tonight,so y'all gone have to be all cute some other time." Nique looks at me and says. "I'm down." Cameron shakes his head. "Tell Carson to go with you?" I shake my head. "No I need my best to go with me." Nique looks at me. "I said I was down."
Tanisha's Pov
I get up and I walk upstairs and I go in my room. I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and I get in the shower and I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I dry off and turn the shower off. I put on some tights and a tank top and I walk out the bathroom. I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs and out the front door. I get in my car and I drive to Nique's house. I pull up at her house 40 minutes later and get out and I see Cameron's car and I shake me. I walk up to the door and I knock and Nique opens the door and lets me in. I look at her and say. "Why you didn't tell me Cameron was here?" She looks at me and says. "You didn't ask me where he was." Cameron walks up and says. "Nique Who was at the door?" He looks at me walks off. I follow behind him and Nique walks up and says. "I'll just leave you two alone." She walks upstairs and I look at Cameron. "We have to talk." He shakes his head and says. "Tanisha I'm not going to talk to her." I look at him. "I can't force you to and I'm sorry." He looks at me. "You're right you can't." I look at him and say. "I'm trying to apologize here." He says. "I accept your apology." Nique and some girl walk downstairs and I look at them. "Where y'all going?" Nique looks at me and says. "She's making me go out with her." Cameron looks at Nique and says. "How you just gone leave me like that?" She looks at him and says. "I'm coming back." I look at Nique. "Why you didn't invite me?" The girl looks at me and says. "You can come if you want." I nod my head and I look at Cameron. He says. "You and Kaylee can go but Nique staying here with me." I look at him. "You not her nigga , so how you just gone make her stay." Kaylee shakes her head. "We can go while Nique stay here with her man." Nique glares at her. "Hell no I'm going out."