Chapter 22

Cameron's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I sit up and get my phone and check the time. I dial Nique's number and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: nique
Bae Nique😍😍: wassup
Me: nothing
Bae Nique😍😍: why you call me
Me: cause I wanted to hear your voice
Bae Nique😍😍: mhm really
Me: yes really
Bae Nique😍😍: hmm
Me: what you doing today
Bae Nique😍😍: Kaylee making me go shopping with her
Me: why you sounding like you don't want to go
Bae Nique😍😍: cause I don't
Me: you'll be okay
Bae Nique😍😍: bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and walk out the room and go downstairs. I see Tanisha. "Where you been?" She looks at me and says. "I went to see your mom." I shake my head and I walk off. Tanisha follows behind me. "You have to go and see her Cameron she misses you." I shake my head. "I'm not going to see her." Carson walks in and says. "What y'all arguing about?" I look at him. "She trying to make me go and see my mom." Tanisha says. "Just go and see her,and btw she thinks you and Nique cute together." I look at her and say. "I'm not going and you told her about me and Nique." I grab my keys and I walk out the house and I get in the car and drive off.
Nique's Pov
I wake up from my phone ringing and I groan and answer it and I see Kaylee walking in my room.
Phone convo
Cam Cam 😻🙄: nique
Me: wassup
Cam Cam😻🙄: nothing
Me: why you call me
Cam Cam😻🙄: cause I wanted to hear your voice
Me: mhm really
Cam Cam😻🙄: yes really
Me: hmm
Cam cam😻🙄: what you doing today
Me: Kaylee making me go shopping with her
Cam Cam😻🙄: why you sounding like you don't want to go
Me: cause I don't
Cam Cam😻🙄: you'll be okay
Me: bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I look at Kaylee and she says. "Mhm that must was Cameron?" I nod my head and I get up and walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I wait for it to get hot and I take off my clothes and pin my hair up. I get in the shower and sigh. I take a shower and I get out 30 minutes later and I dry off and turn the shower off. I brush my teeth and my hair. I walk out the bathroom and go in my closet and I find me some jeans and a white shirt and I put it on. I put on my shoes and walk out the closet and Kaylee looks at me and says. "Cameron called you again, while you was in the shower." I walk over to her and she hands me my phone. I get my phone and I call Cameron back and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Me: hello
Cam cam 😻🙄: you must be busy
Me: no I was in the shower
Cam Cam😻🙄: oh well I don't want to bother you
Me: what's wrong?
Cam Cam😻🙄: nothing I'll let you get back to shopping with Kaylee
Me: don't lie to me Cameron
Cam Cam😻🙄: I'll tell you tonight
Me: you know I'm here for you right
Cam Cam😻🙄: yeah I know but ima tell you tonight
Me: mhm ok
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I look over at Kaylee and she says. "We don't have to go shopping,just go over there with Cameron." I look at her and say. "Nah girl come on." She shakes her head. "Nique he called you for a reason,so just go girl." I shake my head and I grab my keys and walk downstairs. I go outside and get in my car and drive off. I get my phone and text Cameron to see where he is. I wait on him to text me back and I drive to the park. I pull up at the park and I see Cameron. I get out and I walk over to him and sit next to him. He looks at me and says. "You came." I nod my head and say. "Now tell me what's bothering you?" He says. "Me and Tanisha got in an argument about my mom." I look at him. "You and your mom don't get along?" He shakes his head and says. "She did a lot of dirty shit." I move closer to him and I hold his hand. He looks at me. "You didn't have to come, you know." I look at him and say. "I wanted to and I told you I'm here for you." He says. "I don't want to bother you with my problems." I shake my head. "You're not." He says. " what do you think I should do?" I look at him. "I can't tell you what to do Cameron." He looks at me. "I don't want to see her."
Tanisha's Pov
I pull up in my driveway and I get out and I walk inside. I see Cameron coming downstairs and he looks at me and says. "Where you been?" I say. "I went to see your mom." He shakes his head and walks off. I follow behind him. "You have to go and see her Cameron she misses you." He shakes his head. "I'm not going to see her." Carson walks in and says. "What y'all arguing about?" Cameron looks at him. "She trying to make me go and see my mom." I look at him say. "Just go and see her,and btw she thinks you and Nique cute together." Cameron looks at me and say. "I'm not going and you told her about me and Nique." He grabs his keys and walks out the house. Carson looks at me and says. "You shouldn't have did that." I look at him and say. "But that's his mom." He shakes his head and I walk off. I go upstairs and I walk in my room and call Nique and wait for her to answer. She doesn't answer and I put my phone on the charger and turn on the tv.