Chapter 26

Cameron's Pov
Kaylee walks in the kitchen and yells. "Nique we going out tonight." I say. "She can't go." Nique looks at me and says. "You can't tell me what I can and can't do." Kaylee walks out the kitchen and looks at me."We going out tonight,so y'all gone have to be all cute some other time." Nique looks at her and says. "I'm down." I shake my head. "Tell Carson to go with you?" Kaylee shakes her head. "No I need my best to go with me." Nique looks at her. " I said I was down." Someone knocks on the door and Nique gets up and answers it. I get up and walk up to Nique and say. "Nique Who was at the door?" I look at Tanisha and walk off. She follows behind me and Nique walks up and says. "I'll just leave you two alone." She walks upstairs and Tanisha looks at me. "We have to talk." I shake my head and say. "Tanisha I'm not going to talk to her." She looks at me. "I can't force you to and I'm sorry." I look at her. "You're right you can't." She looks at me and say. "I'm trying to apologize here." I say. "I accept your apology." Nique and Kaylee walk downstairs and Tanisha looks at them. "Where y'all going?" Nique looks at her and says. "She's making me go out with her." I look at Nique and say. "How you just gone leave me like that?" She looks at me and says. "I'm coming back." Tanisha looks at Nique. "Why you didn't invite me?" Kaylee looks at Tanisha and says. "You can come if you want." She nods her head and looks at me. I say. "You and Kaylee can go but Nique staying here with me." Tanisha looks at me. "You not her nigga , so how you just gone make her stay." Kaylee shakes her head. "We can go while Nique stay here with her man." Nique glares at her. "Hell no I'm going out." I look at Nique and shake my head. "Nah you staying here with me."
Nique's Pov
Cameron's phone starts ringing and He gets his my phone and shakes his head and I look at him. "Mhm that was Tanisha wasn't it?" He looks at me and nods his head. He snatches my phone out my hand and I glare at him. " you suppose to be paying attention to me I'm your guest." I get up and snatch my phone back and say. "You watching the game and stop snatching my shit." He looks at me and says. "I'll turn the tv off and pay attention to you if you get off your phone." I look at him for a second and put my phone down. Kaylee comes back downstairs and looks at Cameron and then me. "Awe look at the two lovebirds." He softly grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. I look at him. "Why you trying to be all up under me all of sudden?" He shakes his head. "Because I want to wrap my arms around you." I look at him and say. "Nah you just doing that cause Kaylee came and said something." He looks at me. "No I didn't Nique." I glare at him and Kaylee looks at me and says. "Girl let that boy wrap his arms around you." I look at him and then at her and I move closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. I hear someone knocking on the door and I get up and answer it. I see Tanisha and I look at her. "Wassup girl." She looks at me and says. "I came here cause you wasn't answering the phone." I say. "You didn't call me." Cameron walks up and says. "Nique Who was at the door?" He looks at Tanisha and walk off. She follows behind him and I walk up and say. "I'll just leave you two alone." I walk upstairs and I go in my room and I see Kaylee. "Girl what you doing?" She shakes her head and I walk in the bathroom and I pin my hair up. I turn on the shower and I take off my clothes. I wait for the water to get hot and I get in the shower. I sigh and I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I dry off and wrap my towel around my body. I walk out the bathroom and I go in my closet. I find me a outfit and I put it on.

I walk out my closet and Kaylee looks at me

I walk out my closet and Kaylee looks at me. I look back at her and say. "What you act like you never seen me in a dress before." She shakes her head and I walk back in the bathroom and I take my hair down and I plug up my flat irons and I wait for them to get hot and I straighten my hair. I unplug them and put them up and walk out the bathroom. I grab my phone and walk out the room and go downstairs. Kaylee follows behind me and
Tanisha looks at us. "Where y'all going?" I look at her and say. "She's making me go out with her." Cameron looks at me and say. "How you just gone leave me like that?" I look at him and say. "I'm coming back." Tanisha looks at me. "Why you didn't invite me?" Kaylee looks at her and says. "You can come if you want." She nods her head and looks at Cameron. He says. "You and Kaylee can go but Nique staying here with me." Tanisha looks at him. "You not her nigga , so how you just gone make her stay." Kaylee shakes her head. "We can go while Nique stay here with her man." I glare at her. "Hell no I'm going out." He looks at me and shakes his head. "Nah you staying here with me." I look at him. "I didn't get dressed up for nothing, so I'm going out." Kaylee shakes her head. "Just stay here with yo man girl." I glare at her and roll my eyes. He looks at me and says. "I'm going to then so let's go." I roll my eyes and walk towards the door. I hand Kaylee my keys. "You driving." Tanisha looks at me. "I'll drive my car since it's blocking y'all cars." We all walk to her car and get in. I put on my seatbelt and Cameron looks at me and says. "Why you wearing that dress?" I glare at him. "Cause I can." Tanisha starts the car and drives off.