Chapter 29

Tanisha's Pov
We all walk out the house and get in my car. I look back at Cameron and Nique and shake my head. I drive to the club and I park and we get out. Cameron walks over to Nique and grabs her hand. I look at them and walk inside the club and go to the dance floor. Nique walks to the dance floor and me and Kaylee walk over to her and she starts back dancing. I start dancing and I get my phone and get on Snapchat. Cameron walks over to us and says. "I'm ready to go." I look at him and say. "You can go but we staying." Kaylee looks at me and then at Nique. "My feet hurt." Nique looks at her. "Nobody told yo ass to wear them shoes." I shake my head. Cameron walks over to Nique and I look at Kaylee. We walk out the club and get in my car. Kaylee looks at me and says. "Is it okay if I take my shoes off?" I nod my head and I drive to Nique's house. Nique says. "Where Carson at?" I shrug and say. "He probably still at my house." Cameron says. "Why you didn't bring him with you." I shake my head and I pull up at Nique's house. Nique gets out and Cameron looks at her and gets out. I look at him. "You staying here?" He nods his head and Kaylee gets out and walks over to Nique. I drive off and go home.
Cameron's Pov
We get in the car and I look at Nique. " You okay?" She looks over at me and says. "Yeah I'm just tired that's all." I pull her closer to me and I lay her head on my shoulder. "You can lay on me." Nique says. "Where Carson at?" Tanisha shrugs and says. "He probably still at my house." I say."Why you didn't bring him with you." She shakes her head and pulls up at Nique's house. Nique gets out and I look at her and get out. Tanisha looks at me. "You staying here?" I nod my head and Kaylee gets out and walks over to Nique. Nique opens the door and we all walk inside. Nique goes upstairs and Kaylee looks at me. "You must be spending the night or something?" I shake my head and I go upstairs and knock on Nique's door. She opens the door and lets me in.I look at her and say. "You in the bed?" She looks at me and says. "Yeah why?" I shake my head and say. "Just call me tomorrow." She nods her head and I walk out the room and go downstairs. I walk outside and get in my car and drive off.