Chapter 8

Kaylee's Pov
I turn on the tv and I get a phone call from Nique I answer the phone.
Phone convo
Nique Nique: how the hell you just going to take my car
Me: you was too busy flirting with your new boo
Nique Nique:he's not my new boo and that's my car
Me: well I was ready to go Nique
Nique Nique:if Cameron wasn't here then how was I going to get home
Me:: me duh I was going to come back
Nique Nique:I want my car tonight Kaylee
Me: aight I'm about to get up now
Nique Nique: Nobody told you to touch my shit
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I roll my eyes. I get up and I put on my shoes and I grab nique's keys and my phone and I walk downstairs and outside and get in the car and I drive to Nique's house. I turn on the radio and I sing along to the radio. I pull up at Nique's House 40 minutes later and I get out and I see Aiden and Bryson sitting on the porch and I look at them. "Where Nique?" Bryson looks at me. "She upstairs." I walk in the house and I go upstairs and I go in Nique's room. I see that she's sleeping so I put her keys on the dresser and I walk out the room and Aiden looks at me. "Who was that dude that dropped Nique off?" I look at him and say. "I don't know." I walk off and I walk outside and I get my phone and call an Uber.
Nique's Pov
I get woken up out my sleep by my phone
dinging and I get up and I get my phone and I see I got a lot of Instagram notifications from Cameron and I go on his page and I dm him. I put my phone back on the charger and I turn over on my side and I close my eyes and go back to sleep. I wake up 3 hours later and I get up and pin my hair up and I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I let the water get hot and I brush my teeth and take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I stand under the water for a second and I close my eyes. I open my eyes and I take a shower and get out 40 minutes later. I wrap my towel around my body and I walk out the bathroom and I go in my closet and find me something to wear. I dry off and put on my outfit.

I walk out the closet and I walk back in the bathroom and I brush my hair and I walk in my room and grab my phone and keys and I walk downstairs and I go outside and get in my car

I walk out the closet and I walk back in the bathroom and I brush my hair and I walk in my room and grab my phone and keys and I walk downstairs and I go outside and get in my car. My phone starts ringing and I answer it
Phone convo
T boo😜: wassup b you gone slide thru
Me: yeah
T boo😜: oh yeah yo man here he's been asking about you
Me: girl that's not my man but tell me why he started following me last night and he gone like all my pictures
T boo😜: see y'all going to start dating soon
Me: no we not
T boo😜: yes y'all are watch and see
Me: we not and don't try to play matchmaker and shit when I get there either
T boo😜: uh huh and I'm not girl
Me: aight bye let me drive
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I put on my seatbelt and I drive off. I turn on the radio and I drive to Tanisha's house. I pull up at her house 40 minutes later and I get out and walk up to her door and I knock. I wait for someone to answer the door and I look up and see Cameron. He stares at me for awhile and Tanisha comes to the door and looks at Cameron. "You gone let her in or you just gone stare at her." He steps to the side and lets me in. I walk in the house and Tanisha grabs my hand and drags me upstairs in her room. I sit on her bed and I look at her. She looks at me says. "Ok girl we got to go to the mall." I look at her. "What you trying to get." She looks at me and say. " just come on Nique." She puts on her shoes and I get up and fix my skirt and we walk downstairs. She looks at Cameron and say. "We going to the mall we'll be back." Cameron gets up and looks at me. "We going to so hold up."  We wait on Cameron and Carson and we all walk outside and I hand Tanisha the keys and we get in my car. Tanisha starts driving and Cameron looks at me and says. "You trying to get you a new nigga or something?" I turn around and look at him. "Why you say that, I must can't get cute for myself." Cameron looks at me. "I'm just asking and yeah you can." 
Cameron's Pov
I get up and I walk outside and get in my car and I drive to my cousin Tanisha's house I pull up at her house 30 minutes later and get out and I walk inside and sit down on the couch. I get on my phone and I hear a knock on the door and I get up and open it and I see Nique. Tanisha comes to the door and looks at me. "You gone let her in or you just gone stare at her." I step to the side and let Nique in and Tanisha drags her upstairs and Carson walks in the living room and looks at me. "Just ask her out already." I look at him and say. "I can't she got a nigga." Carson looks at me and shakes his head. Tanisha and Nique come back downstairs and Tanisha looks at me. " We going to the mall we'll be back." I get up and look at Nique. "We going to so hold up."   we all walk outside and Nique hands Tanisha the keys and we get in the car. Tanisha starts driving and I look at Nique and say. "You trying to get you a new nigga or something?" She turns around and looks at me. "Why you say that, I must can't get cute for myself." I look at her. "I'm just asking and yeah you can." She turns back around and looks out the window. I get a text from Olivia and I look down at my phone and I put my phone in my pocket. I look at Nique and Carson looks at me and shakes his head.