Marriage

Everybody looks Annika with the fusion of gratitude, love, confusion and sympathy in their eyes. Breaking the silence Annika said:
Please, everybody stop staring at me like this. I had been with this family and Shivaay sir during all this happenings. It's just that I wanted to help Shivaay sir back to his life as SSO. I can't forget how much you people and he himself has helped me and my family. So, it's a tough time for his family and it's my time to pay back. I can do my very best to bring him back to his life Tej uncle.
A smile sparkled on Tej's lips and he breathed in sigh and asked : what do you mean Annika? What kind of help you offer us, or may be to my son?
Annika :Uncle, what do you want me do for him? Anything... I can take care of him, I will feed him, I will take him to hospital, I will make him have his medicines, I will be with him to do all his needs, I will take up his full responsibility.
Tej: Thank you so much Annika, I want you to do all these works you had told but before that I want you to marry him. Do you agree??
Annika literally had a heart attack. She didn't expected this and couldn't speak but made some sounds.... Aaahhhh.... Ummm. .... Meeee.. Ahhhh...
Pinky: Annika, please beta, marry him. He is my only one..
Dadi: puttar please save my Billu.....and she bent down to hold Annika's leg (as a sign of begging) Annika immediately hold dadi and nodded a NO(towards her bent) and hugged her tightly and said " I will marry him dadi, I will... Please don't beg me.. Just command"
Omru hugged each other in happiness and with lot of respect hugged Annika too.
"But....." Annika started saying something and everybody looked at her with an exclamation and scary face... She smiled and said " but, please don't make this a grand one, please do make it simple with just the family members without media and outsiders".
Even the obroi family felt the same as they doesn't want others to make fun of shivaay in his mental instability and so they agreed. " so, when is the marriage?" jhanvi asked
"Tomorrow" said Tej giving everyone a shock.

Reality stuck their head and every body started running here and there....

They arranged OM with flowers and decorations... Though it wasn't much posh it was elegant and beautiful. Everybody were busy arranging everything for tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Annika could not believe that she is going to get married within the next 24 hours and that too with her employer great SSO, who is mentally unstable. She had no idea how to handle him. The only motive she had was to bring him back to his normal life. She was tensed, totally tensed, but somewhere deep inside her heart, she felt happy to be Mrs. SSO.

Next morning

Omru made Shivaay ready. He was smiling showing his 32 tooth and feeling the softness of his sharwani with his palm. He resembled a 4 year boy happily getting ready for his first day of school with his new uniform.
"Omru.... Why am I wearing this dress? This is sooooooooooo soft....." Shivaay asked innocently
Omru: because it's gonna be your big day... From today your life is going to change day by day and finally you will be our Shivaay bhaiya..
Shivaay with a sad pout: so, now am I not your shivaay bhaiya??
Om:ohhhh.. it's not like that shivaay... You are always ours, but from today, you are Annika's private property (Omru smirked)
Shivaay with an angry pout: who Annika??
Ru: ohh ho bhaiya..... Annika... My Annika didi, your Annie... Forgot her?? Not fair bhaiya.... How can you forget your love? Like really? Don't you remember her? You were deeply in love and that's why it's your marriage today because you were so adamant about marrying her.. Anyway,, enjoy... It's your marriage...
Om: shut up Rudy... What are you telling him?
Rudy winked om and smiled 😉😉😉
They realised shivaay was deeply in some thoughts and said: I couldn't remember anything, but I am happy that my love won
Omru's eyes widened and then they heard jhanvi calling them down

At the mandap,
Annika and Shivaay were ready to get married, somewhere Annika had a fear how would shivaay take this relationship. For her surprise, he held her hand, without others notice and whispered in her ears "finally our love won. Don't worry, be happy" she literally fainted, her heart tumbled and her mind danced to a romantic song... Bringing her back to reality the priest started chanting mantras and shivaay followed his instructions like an obedient child.. tying the nuptial chain around her neck and filled her hairline with vermillion...and with her hand in his,, they took 7 rotations around the fire completing the rituals.All the obrois felt happy and relaxed. Some kind of happiness rushed in Annika's blood and she smiled at him. He held her hand tight.

Precap : Shivika in Ireland