My Junior Version

Vaani was sleeping cuddling in Annika's chest. It had a clear view from shivaay's bedroom. Shivaay got up early to see the mesmerizing view in front of his eyes. He just sat in his bed looking at his beautiful wife and adorable baby's sleep.
Shivaay : Get up fast,,, or I may break this glass and jump into your room beauties...
He said and smiled at himself like a fool. But for his shock, as if she heard what he said,, vaani got up and crawled to her mumma, who is still in deep sleep(sleep is her weakness as u know).
Vaani:mumma..... Mumma... et aap(get up)... Mumma...
Annika (sleepish tone) :please baby,, sleep for some more time.. Come.

Shivaay can't hear their conversation, but could predict what's happening from what he see. "oh,, come on Annika, don't trouble my baby,,get up"

Vaani touched Annika's breast with her small soft hands and said:mumma... Mum(milk) .... Mumma....
Annika(still closed eyes) pulled vaani to her chest and start feeding her

It was a shock for shivaay "ufffff,,,, why can't she close the window shield?? This girl drives me crazy"

It was a shock for shivaay "ufffff,,,, why can't she close the window shield?? This girl drives me crazy".. But  being a gentleman,, shivaay gave them their privacy and he closed his window shield and went to fresh up.
After an hour or so, shivaay removed his window shield to see Annika still sleeping peacefully, "awwww...why is she so cute while sleeping??..... Ohhhh no shivaay(he beat himself on his head), it's already 8am,,and she is not yet awake?? And BTW, where's my baby??"

Baby is trying to wake her mumma, but all in vain. Finally,, vaani took a flower vase which was too big for her small hands and chilllllllllll,, she broke it... Annika woke up with a jerk...
Shivaay couldn't control his laughter.."she is breaking things?? Awww😍😍,,, MY JUNIOR VERSION"
but vaani knew well, what's gonna happen next,, she hide herself behind the chair. Annika is a perfect mother. She not only gives vaanu, so much of love, affection and care but brings her up with good moral values and habits too.
Annika(stern):what was that vaanu?
Vaanu:mumma... Seepy Seepy... Vaanu bood (mumma sleepy sleepy,, vaanu bored)
Annika :so, when u feel bored, u will break thinks huh??
Vaanu (sad) :solly mumma...
Annika: what sorry now?? Come here without stepping on it..
Annika's face was still serious and vaani's sad(little drama queen). Annika took her up in arms murmuring 'like father, like daughter' and went to bathroom.

Shivaay :ohhhh....she was scolding my baby,, I know it clearly from her face.. My poor baby,,common Annika,, it's just a vase, or what should my little muffin do to wake u up? ... He said himself..

She came out of the bathroom wrapping towel after her bath and vaani in her arms, she is also wrapped in a small towel.
A cheap smile appeared on his face to see her like that..
Annika made vaani sit on their bed and went to take the dress for both of them. By the time, vaani got up from bed and took her small towel which was wrapped around her waist and looked at her mumma who had wrapped her towel on the chest level. Vaani started trying to tie the towel on her chest like her mumma and seeing this both shivaay and Annika burst into laughter.
Unfortunately,, no more scenes for shivaay... Annika closed the window shield of her bedroom and changed both of their dress. She again cleared the view for shivaay removing the window shield.
Shivaay :uffff,,both my ladies look stunning...

Annika:vaani,, I haven't forgotten your punishment for breaking the flower vase okay...
Vaani:lo lo mumma... Lo inismnt (no no mumma.. No punishment)
Annika: no punishment means, u will forget it soon...so,no mum for you today,, only baby foods okay....
That was the biggest punishment for vaani. She loved her mumma's milk than baby foods.
Vaani: lo mumma lo... Solly.... Lo mumma lo... Peas lo... (no mumma no.. Sorry... No.. Please.. No)
Annika: don't be adament vaani.. Want more punishment!?
Vaani pouted sadly and lowered her gaze.

Shivaay :what is she telling my baby?? I should have asked Dr. Pai to do something to get their conversation too..whatever it might be,, it's making my baby sad. Look at her.. My baby.... This lady is so arrogant.. Let papa come with you baby... We will punish your mumma for making my baby doll feel bad.... He said.

Shivaay could see their bedroom, dining hall and living room only.
Annika was in the kitchen and his eyes were longing for them. Finally she came to dining hall and made sad vaani sit on the chair and placed a small baby plate in front of her.
Annika: vaani, cupcake or cerelac??
Vaani(lowering her gaze) :mum
Annika: you should have thought it before breaking it and think about this punishment,, when ever u feel like breaking something... Now, cupcake or cerelac??
Vaani(almost crying) : cupcake

Shivaay :is she scaring my baby?? What are they talking about? But I know my baby is sad...

Annika placed a soft cup cake on her plate and divided it into small small pieces. Seeing this unknowingly an angry pout formed on vaani's face.
Vaani: bater (water)
Annika went to the kitchen to fill vaani's nipple bottle with water. Meanwhile an angry vaani, stood in her chair and with her small hands, she started throwing all the small pieces of cupcake onto the floor.

Shivaay ;😱😱😱attitude??MY JUNIOR VERSION

Annika came to see the cupcake pieces scattered on the floor. Annika was angry to the hell. She didn't spoke anything, she placed vaani's water bottle in front  of vaani with a bang. Vaani was scared to see her furious mumma,but she knew this was going to happen.

Shivaay : my beautiful wife is a devil now,, how rude... My baby...

Shivaay called Dr. Pai to come to his house.
Shivaay :Dr. Please go and take my baby to me and tell Annika that she will be with u the whole day.. Please... Give back her in the evening to Annika .. Please... Do this for me... Please..

Dr pai went to Annika's house which was fully messy with cupcakes. 'thank God.. I got a reason ' he thought. He saw an angry Annika and vaani there.
Dr. Pai :Annika, what's all this??
Annika:ask her doctor(pointing vaani) since morning, she is showing her papa's attitude.
Dr. Pai smiled and to vaani: what happened baby?? Coming with uncle to Miracle??
Without thinking a second vaani nodded yes..
Annika : that's good,, I will also come with u. I had so much tension since morning because of her.
Dr pai (shocked) :noooooo oo...... I mean no, its fine, you take rest.. I will take care of her today... You relax and I will bring her back in the evening..
Annika (confused) :Hmmm.... OK. And she hadn't had any food doctor... Please take care...
Vaani pouted angrily listening to her mumma. She took her in arms, pecked her angry pout and handed over her to Dr pai..

Precap : it's papa-baby time again😍😍😍