Incomplete Without You

'Shock 'was not enough to explain Shivaay's feeling after seeing those pictures in the album. He walked like a lifeless body to his room. His mind was like a restless sea waving badly with a bunch of questions. He sat down on his bed and again looked into his phone to see vaani's image. He thought ;
Which means vaani is my daughter?? Omg that was the untold connection between us...
BUT... BUT.. How come Annika??
I married Annika?? How and why?? She was just my marriage planner... How is that even possible??
Wtf?? Am I the man Dr. Pai mentioned, who left his wife and daughter??
It's evident from the album that I married Annika and vaani is our daughter but everything else is so unclear... I can't figure it out.. I should do it, not for anything else, but,, but for my baby and her mumma...
Oh my God,,, that's how omru knows vaani, and dadi was about to tell Annika, that's y my poor baby called me papa and she was comfortable in my arms.. The quote was actually reminding me about them "absence from whom we love is worse than death"... My connection with vaanu wasn't a coincidence, my urge to see her mumma was my inner heart... I could connect the dots.... But still.. It isn't very clear

Shivaay : omru.... Omru...
Om: what happened shivaay?
Shivaay: om, call Rudy and come to my room.
Omru went to shivaay's room and he locked the door
Shivaay(tears) : omru,,, tell me how do you know vaani??
Rudy : bhaiyya... It's.... Nothing...
Om: please shivaay,, don't take tension now,,, we have the Pooja tonight... Please.. U relax now... Okay
Shivaay(shouting) : how can I relax?? How can I?? Why is this Pooja?? For whom is this for?? For me and my family right?? My family is incomplete without my Annika and vaani.... (cries) tell me om.... Answer me Rudy... Why did you do this to me?? Why did you hide my happiness from me???
Omru was shocked to hear his revelations....
Rudy: bhaiyya do u remember them??
Shivaay : no..... I don't....
Om: what are u telling shivaay?? Then how do you know about Annika and vaani??
Shivaay : come,, I will show you...do u want to know how I came to know about me.??? ..
Shivaay dragged omru to the main hall and shivaay took the albums from the store room and he throw it in front of them.
Meanwhile everyone gathered there to witness the furious shivaay. Photographs were flying in the air around them.
Shivaay : photographs never lies,, if at all they does,, heart never lies,, my heart was pounding for my baby, I was missing myself for the last one month, even though I had everything. Why??? Why did you all hide everything from me?? You didn't hide them... You hide myself from me....

Tej: no shivaay,, it's not like that

Tej: no shivaay,, it's not like that... We didn't want to hurt u,, that's y we hid everything.
Shivaay : why did you send them away from me?? Atleast you should have thought of my baby..
Dadi: no billu,, it's not what you think... We didn't send Annika and vaani anywhere. Until now,, we do not know where arw they...
Pinky: mummyji is rights shivaay, when u were in hospitals, u didn'ts recognize thems, then Annika and babys absconded. Even we miss thems.
Rudy : even after that, I tried telling you everything bhaiyya and then you got sudden shock and we thought to hide everything for your wellbeing.
Om: yes, shivaay... That's the truth..
Shivaay felt bad accusing the family..
Shivaay : I know where they are..
Tej: then what are you waiting for shivaay.... Go,,, bring them back to OM, to your life... Go beta....
Shivaay: no bade papa,, before that I need to know what had happened between us, I know I married Annika and vaani is our daughter through these photographs but I don't remember what, how and why Annika got married to me and the rest of it...
Oberois explained everything to shivaay until their departure to Ireland and only tears could speak for shivaay... Why is Annika so selfless?? I am so lucky to have a wife like her,though I married her when I was ill,, I am deeply in love with her when I am SSO. I am in love with your character, I am in love with your soul, I am in love with the mother in you, I am in love with your courage,I am in love with your attitude and dedication, I love you totally Annika.. I want you totally...
Tej : I think rest of the story,, Dr. Pai can explain you shivaay or may be Annika or you... Noone else....
Shivaay : I am going back to get my life back dadi... I don't know how long it takes... But I make sure I will be back with my Annika and our baby vaani..
Omru: love you bhaiyya /shivaay
Family had a hug and shivaay again boarded his flight.
Annika... Annika... Annika.... My heart beats in that rhythm.... I just wanted to be with you Annika... What have you done to me? Why am I so addicted to u? Why did I fell in love with you so soon? Annika,, I can't believe that you take care of mentally ill patients at Dr. Pai's hospital to cherish my memories. I can't believe that we made a baby together(smiles). I don't know how am I going to face you as SSO,, because I only remember you as my wedding planner... Annika, how can you separate my baby from me?? (fake anger) you will get your punishment for that... Ohhhhhh.... Why is this distance killing me.... Long hours of travel.... I miss you Annika... I miss our baby..... Now I understand the real meaning of
"absence of whom we love is worse than death"....
Annika why did you leave me?? You knew, I was mad... Crazy.. Mad.. Mad... I would have blabbered something.. But u did you listen,, you should have given me a tight slap and tell me that u are my wife.. Why didn't you do that.. But instead,, u went away.... Why don't you understand that...
I AM INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU....he thought during his long flight with closed eyes and holding a photograph close to his heart

he thought during his long flight with closed eyes and holding a photograph close to his heart

PRECAP : in search of u