Mummmmmaa☹️☹️😥😥😥

Tia came inside OM and hugged shivaay. Shivaay reciprocated the hug. Dadi, pinky and jhanvi twisted their mouth seeing the scene in front of them. Tej and omru were to support shivaay for anything and everything he does.
Tia : you know baby,, how much I missed you.... Where were you all these years??? I waited for u so long.... See I am not married yet,, you could understand the depth of my love for you from this na?? Even universe wanted our unity...
Shivaay broke the hug and said : Tia I was in Ireland doing a course, I mean a course that helped me to achieve my goals. yes Tia... I know very well how much you love me, my first love. So, why would we wait.?? Lets get married soon....

Oberois eyes popped out and looked at each other.
Tej: but shivaay... Ann.
Shivaay : please bade papa... I need your support and blessings... And omru make arrangements for the marriage..
Om: shivaay.... I can't do it.... Think before you decide something.
Rudy : bhaiyya... Are you sure?
Shivaay : why do u have even a doubt?? It was already fixed... Shivaay Singh Oberoi's and Tia kapoor's marriage. What if it's two and a half years later..??? Do as I say... Those who are with me in this, can join and enjoy the function. Those who don't..... Just spare me and stay out of my way...
He flipped his hair in SSO style and left the place.
Dadi: what happened to my Billu??
Pinky : what will I tells my bachi when she returns??
Jhanvi: has he gone mad??
Tia came to them and asked: why do you bully my shivaay baby?? I know u don't like me as I haven't turned back to u in the past years but trust me, I didn't because I can't see your tears and your pain.. Because I love u all....
Pinky : stop showings your cheap attitudes and butterings to us. You mights have showed this to my shivaays and changed his minds.
Tia: oh common pinky mom.. It's
(cut by pinky)
Pinky : shut your mouths ,, don't calls me moms... Only my bachi can calls me moms...
Tia : bachi?? Who bachi? As far as I know shivaay is a single child... Then who??
Pinky : my bachi.... My Annika...
Tia : Annika???
Jhanvi : yeah... Tia... Annika is like our child now. She lives here. She takes care of everyone and she is family.
(though jhanvi doesn't like Tia, she doesn't want to defame shivaay. He himself has hid his relationship with Annika, so she doesn't want to reveal it to Tia)
Tia: ohhhh that's so sweet of you... Annika has a family now... Poor girl,, she hadn't had one....
Pinky : my bachi doesn't need your sympathy.. OK..

Rudy : stop it all of you.... You come with us didi...
Pinky : didi?? When did it become didi from Lady baba??
Rudy : when bhaiyya announced their marriage.
Om: come Tia....we have a lot of things to do before marriage.

Tia went with them.
Dadi : I don't know what happened to my son and grandchildren.... My poor Annika....
They heard the sound of vaanu.. Crying her heart out.
Vaanu: paaaaaapaaaaa....... Mummmmmaa aaaa.......
Pinky went and took her in arms and consoled her...
Vaanu: gaama.... Mumma??(grandma... Mumma?)
Pinky: vaanu,,, have u forgotten,, mumma went to see your sahil mamu na??
Vaani : gaama.... Papa?? ( grandma.... Papa?)
Pinky *thoughts *your papa went to make arrangements for his marriage. PaPa....vaanu your papa.....
Shivaay enters the room.
Vaani : paaapa....' And she jumped from pinky's arms to shivaay's arms.
Vaani : papa.... Vaanu michd u(papa... Vaanu missed you)
Shivaay : vaanu baby,,,listen to papa carefully.... Vaanu and papa are going to play a game ok??
Vaanu(dancing) : yeaaaaaa..... Yeaaaaaa..... Ame.....ame.....(game....game)
Shivaay : baby,, game is vaanu baby will call papa... 'Uncle' infront of this Aunty ( showing Tia's picture to vaani). If u don't u will be out.... What will u call papa??
Vaani: papa...
Shivaay : uncle vaanu
Vaani : unkwee( uncle)
Shivaay : good girl
He handed vaani to pinky..
Pinky: what the hells are you doings shivaay?? I can tolerates that yous are marrying Tias. Buts making your own babys to call u uncles.. So cheaps of you shivaay... I feel pittys..
Shivaay : mom,, business is all about deals and agreements,, nothing is wrong in business and you know I am a business tycoon.
Pinky : business tycoon.... Thuuuu...
Shivaay felt insulted and went our of the room.

Marriage decorations were going on. Annika tried calling shivaay many a times but he is not picking up her calls. Annika called Dadi.
Annika : dadi,,, where is shivaay? He is not attending my call. I just wanted to tell him that me and sahil, we are coming back to OM.
Dadi (low tone) : Annika.,,, don't bring sahil.. I mean., come and take vaanu too with you... And stay with sahil for some more days.. Vaanu can also spent time with her little mamu....
Annika: what happened dadi?? Is everything all right?? I was feeling something very bad since yesterday night.
Dadi: nothing puttar.... Save our vaani from this hell....
Dadi cut the phone and Annika's breath went uneven. She called shivaay again but he cut the call. Her heart chanted her something worse is happening. She dropped her plan to get sahil to OM and she boarded the earliest bus back alone. Only words echoed in her ears were 'save our vaani from this hell'...she closed her eyes and unknowingly she prayed for her little baby's well being.

"Mummmmmaaaaaa....... Mummmmmmmaaaa......"
Vaani was crying sitting on the floor of living room.
Everybody is involved in their own works. Shivaay could hear his baby's cries, his heart was breaking but he controlled his feelings not to have a problem with his marriage again.
Tia went near vaanu.
Tia: why are you crying girl??
Vaani looked at Tia with a teary eyes and said: Mummma...
Tia: ohhhh.... U want your mumma?? Where is she??
Vaani doesn't know how to explain Tia where her mumma is.. So she kept quite and wept...
Tia: OK... Stop crying... This shrilling sound irritates me... Where is your papa??
Vaani looked at Shivaay and forwarded her little hands to him

 Where is your papa?? Vaani looked at Shivaay and forwarded her little hands to him

Shivaay turned to the other side and involved in some other works.
Tia: hawwwww.... How dare to show my to be husband as your papa.. U little dirty creature??
Tia took her and slide her on the floor out of anger and vaanu slided on the floor and stopped at the resistance of somebody's foot. Vaanu closed her eyes tightly out of fear..she opened her eyes slowly to see the owner of the foot and she cried out....
MUMMMMMMMAAAA AAAA........

PRECAP : strong Annika, poor vaani, heartless shivaay