Down The Memory Lane

Annika called somebody
Annika: please don't say no,, you are the only person who knows everything about me,, please let me come there. Please help me. I don't know what to. I don't wanna stay here any longer or else I will die. I don't know how will my poor little vaani live in front of him,, without his love and pamper. I just want to live the rest of my life for her at least.. Please help me to come back.
It was none other than Dr. Pai on the other end of her call.
Dr. Pai: Don't worry Annika. I had sent you the flight details via your mail. I will make arrangements here for you. It's my previlage to do something for you. Don't worry.
Annika: and please doctor,, it's between us, don't tell oberois about my whereabouts. I know they are very nice to us but it's not them, but it's shivaay who is the reason. I don't want him to treat me and our baby like a third person. So please doctor... Keep it as a secret.
Dr pai: I know Mrs. Oberoi....
Annika: please don't call me that anymore,,, call me Annika..
Dr. Pai.: yes, an.. Annika... Take care,,, will see you soon... Take care of vaani too... Bye
Annika :bye doctor.

She just wanted to scream aloud, but she can't be that weak. She has to take care of her baby, shivaay's baby. She has to be strong enough... But a loan tear escaped from her eyes. Vaani who was continuously crying saw the tears on her mumma's face wiped it with her small fist and looked at her.
Vaani: mumma.......
Annika :hmmmm... Baby??
Vaani (with a sad pout) : Pa....pa....papa.....papa......

She started sobbing and Annika hugged her towards her chest and patted her back

She started sobbing and Annika hugged her towards her chest and patted her back. Due to tiredness, little vaanu slept off...

Annika checked her email and found their air tickets. With the sleeping vaani in her arms, she took a taxi to OM and took Vaanus necessary items, some of her clothes and one of shivaay's shirt (which he had worn on the day, they made love for the very last time) and Vaanu's and Annika's passport. He ran out of OM with those stuffs in one hand and vaanu on her shoulder. She asked the driver to go to the airport and they boarded their flight.

Meanwhile in the hospital,
Dr. Paul: he is just sleeping, when he wakes, he will be perfect... If you want u can take him home. If anything unusual happens, just ring me, I will be there.

They discharged shivaay and went to OM. As they haven't seen Annika and vaani they thought, they might be in OM. Shivaay is sleeping peacefully on his bed. Meanwhile, everyone started searching for Annika and vaani,,
Omru: bhabhii..... Bhabhii.......
Pinky: Annika.... Annika.... Beta....
Maid: actually madam, Annika madam came here with baby few  hours before and went out hurrily.
Tej: where did she go?
Maid: sir, I don't know,, I just saw her running out of the mansion with vaani baby in her hand.
Dadi: omg... She might have felt bad that billu didn't remember them... Where will she be??
Omru went out insearch of Annika in every bus stop, railway station, taxi stands every where.

By that time shivaay got up from his bed...
Pinky : shivaay... Are you okay??
Shivaay : yes... Mom... I feel okay... But....
Dadi: what happened Billu?? What is that but??
Shivaay : I feel... I feel something missing.... I mean... Something is missing somewhere...
Everybody there understood its not just something, he is missing.... But his everything.....

Omru came after their search to shivaay's room and said: Maa,dadi,dad,, bhabhii and vaanu is missing....
Dadi: where are they?? Oh God.....
Shivaay : whom are you talking about??
Om: shivaay,, we are talking about bhabhii and vaani.... Just try to remember... U will,, no no, you can.... Try....
Shivaay held his head in him palm: no... What are you even talking about??? My head is paining....
Tej: leave it om...let him take rest for some time.
Rudy(shouting) : how can we leave it... Bhaiyya,,, remember... It's not a trial... U have to remember.... How can you forget your wife and your own blood?? How can you be here even  without their thoughts? Your wife... Our Annika bhabhii,,, she brought u back to your life... She gave u back to us, when you were mentally sick,,she took care of you like a baby..... And you are here because of her... And. And your blood... Our vaani.... How can you be so rude to forget her?? Your vaani... Your princess... Your sunshine.... Your baby..... Remember Bhaiyya... Please.... Rememmmmbeeerrrrr......
Rudy was out of his own control
OM hugged Rudy to make him cool.
Shivaay held his hands on his head and fell unconscious on his bed.
Dadi: billlluuuuu.....
Jhanvi: call the doctor tej
Tej called Dr. Paul and he came immediately.
After examining shivaay,, he said
"have you given him some stress or strain??"
Om: actually, sorry doctor, yes, we did,,,
Dr. Paul: I don't know what to say, how can you people be so irresponsible.? He is just of out his shock and you are making him strain again... He is very brittle by mind. Please don't try to give him stress or just forget about his well being.
Dr. Paul left after giving him the medication.
Shivaay got up again.
Pinky : how are you shivaay?
Shivaay : I'm okay mom
Pinky : do you remember something which Rudy said?
Shivaay : I remember,, he was shouting at me like how can you forget? But then I got a severe headache and I don't remember anything...
Jhanvi: okay.. Shivaay... You take rest.... Sleep well beta...
Shivaay lay down and all came out of the room

Jhanvi to omru : if you dare to shout at him like today... You are going to see another face of mine. How can you play with his mental status Rudy?? Don't ever try to do such dramas .. Both of you...

All left their room...
Still shivaay couldn't sleep well...
He misses something on depth trying to find out DOWN THE MEMORY LANE..

Precap : Annika - Vaani new life