It's Papa-baby Time Again

Dr. Pai took vaani from Annika.
Dr. Pai: don't worry Annika, he will take care of her every needs.. .
Annika:He?? Who??
Dr. Pai:ahhhhh..mmm..dev.. My room boy.... He will get food for vaanu...you don't worry at all.... We are making a leave.... I can't answer all your questions... You treat me like an accuist Annika... Bye....
Annika(confused) : what?? Me?? What did I ask you.... It's.... Whatever... Take care.... Bye bye...

He took her to shivaay's house.
Vaanu: unkwl, y ere? Irakle.. Cum (uncle, why here? Miracle... Come)
Dr. Pai: exactly baby... Miracle.... It's a miracle.... (and he closed vaani's eyes with his hands)
Shivaay opened the door and Dr.pai released his hands from her eyes..
Vaani looked at Shivaay and her eyes widened....
Vaani(shouting at the peak of her voice) : paaaaaapaaaaaaa
And she jumped into his hands.... Involuntarily shivaay cupped her mouth and Dr. Pai and shivaay with Vaani  ran into the house and closed the door. They peeped through the window, as they expected, Annika came out of the house hearing her baby's sound.. Finding nobody around, she went inside and closed the door. Dr pai and shivaay sighed in relief. But all these time vaani was touching her papa's eyes, nose, cheeks, lips to confirm herself that it's not a dream.
Dr. Pai: you scared me for a second little atom bomb... Your mumma would have killed me if she found my illegal activities.
Vaanu(sad pout) :papa,, unkwl calng vaanu aata boom (papa uncle calling vaanu atom bomb)
Shivaay and Dr. Pai laughed at her antics but shivaay to Dr pai (with fake anger)" what did u call my princess??don't repeat (winked him),, by the way... What do you mean by illegal activity?? I am legally her father... Okay....
Dr pai:ohhh really?? Then y do you hide here to meet your legally wedded wife and daughter??(sarcastic smile)
Shivaay : ahhhhh... Mmm... Ahh.... OK... Doctor,,, your patients will be waiting... Bye bye... Please come in the evening...
Dr. Pai:omg... See... How daughter and papa changed after seeing each other... OK enjoy your time... Bye....
Before leaving, Dr. Pai (to vaanu, 🙏🙏🙏🙏) please don't spill the beans to your mumma and fix the date of my death day..
Vaani chuckled seeing his antics...
Dr. Pai bid a big bye to them.

Shivaay hugged her so tight with atmost love and affection. It was soothing for his heart to realize that he is hugging his own blood, his daughter, so close to his heart.
Shivaay :finally,, I got you near me baby
Vaanu:papa....
Shivaay :Hmmm baby...
Vaanu:u embr us papa?
Shivaay :what baby?
Vaanu: papa... Oo u emmmeemmber vaanu n mumma? (papa.. Do u remember vaanu and mumma?)
Shivaay couldn't believe his ears,, is she really big enough to understand that I didn't remember them?it's all Annika's training... Gonna kill u love(Annika) ... Omg... Vaanu is really a little atom bomb.. He thought...
Shivaay: yeah baby.... I do... That's y I came to u... My baby... Mmmwwwaaahhhh 😘😘😘😘
Vaani chuckled... And kissed him back...
Vaani: cum papa... Mumma der(come papa mumma there) pointing towards their house
Shivaay : no no baby,, mumma and papa is playing hide and seek... Mumma doesn't know where is papa... So, vaani and papa are in one team... We will play with mumma... Please don't tell mumma that papa is here... Promise??
Vaani:pomis (promise) and she pouted angrily...
Shivaay :what happened now baby??
Vaani: papa....
Shivaay :hmm tell baby
Vaani: papa....
Shivaay :what happened baby ? Don't tense me baby... Tell me..
Vaani: papa.. Lo baby baby.... Saaashinn(papa... No baby baby... Sunshine)
Shivaay :awwwwww.... My baby... No no.... Sunshine....I love you.....papa's sunshine....

When shivaay said 'papa's sunshine', some memories stroke him, he had a vague black and white view of images through his head, calling his baby papa's sunshine in the past....
He was lost in his memory and little vaanu kissed his cheeks...
Vaanu:papa.. Vaanu bhukki (hungry)
Shivaay :Hungry huh?? I saw you throwing cupcakes on the floor...
Vaanu(lowered gaze):papa..Solly(sorry)
Shivaay :awww... It's OK my sunshine... What u want??
Vaanu :mum
Shivaay : mum means??
Vaanu touched his chest and said "mum"
Shivaay's eyes widened in shock and said: noooooo... No baby,, u will get it only from mumma... Something else please??
Vaani(sad pout) :papa... mumma gucha(angry)
Shivaay pecked her pout and asked"why?? "
Vaani(lowered her gaze again) : vaanu blok vase monig(vaanu broke vase morning)
Shivaay : so what?? It's normal sunshine.. Is your mumma angry for that??
Vaani felt happy that her papa supported her and a wide smile appeared..
Vaani(fake sad) :Hmmm... Vaanu baby ssskkaaadd(mmmm.... Vaanu baby scared)
Shivaay :your mumma is mad.. Hitler mumma...
Vaani chuckled hearing that from him. But again shivaay faced the same feeling of moving into his thoughts, he again remembered the scene him saying
'Hitler mumma' about Annika to vaani before.

Shivaay took vaani to his kitchen,but he didn't had any baby foods. He placed vaani on the dining table.. only soft food he had was ice cream in his fridge.
Meanwhile, as usual,,vaani does her job.. She messed up everything in the dining table.
Shivaay looked at her and asked "how about an ice-cream darling?"
After finishing his line and seeing vaanu messing up things,, memories rushed into shivaay's mind like a wild tide... He got caught of many of the incidents in their life... Specially,, the days Annika took care of him, their ice  cream parlor romance and cleaning vaani's mess every day... Not everything but something he remembered with its clear picture... He had got a sudden head ache, he held his head with his hand and was about to fall... His eyes got blurred... Only thing he could see was his little baby's twinkling blue eyes..filled with tears seeing her papa in that stage

filled with tears seeing her papa in that stage

Precap : u both makes me complete...