Business Icon Of The Year??

Shivaay knew that his little Atom Bomb is capable of making a huge effect in his life. And she is reminding her mumma about her papa's punishment??
Shivaay : vaanu,, please don't act like a devil with this angelic face.
Annika :shivaay,, is this the way to talk to ur baby??
Vaanu dramatically looked at oberois and said :papa cod vaanu debil gaama(Papa called vaanu devil grandma)
Jhanvi: look at her.. Nautangi (dramatic).. I can't interfere in your family fight... Oh God... I am leaving...
Omru: mom,, take us with u...
Shivaay took vaani and moved to their room. Annika smiled and followed them.

Shivika's room*
Vaanu jumped and sat on the bed. Shivaay kneeled down at her height and said: baby,, I am so sorry... Papa had done a big mistake,,, please forgive me... I can't wait to hug and kiss my sunshine.. Please will u give papa a sweet kissy??
Vaanu : lo unkwee... Lo huggy... Lo kissy...(no uncle... No hugs.. No kisses)
Annika looked at her smart kid. Shivaay was shocked but realized how much it hurted her.
Annika: vaanu,, behave yourself... Papa is asking sorry na?? Then y do you show your attitude now?? Say,, it's OK papa and give huggy and kissy to your papa now...
Vaani:lo mumma... Go.... Iss papa- baby fwit(no mumma.. Go... It's Papa-baby fight)
Shivaay chuckled, Annika's eyes widened.
Annika : hawww.... See shivaay... I don't think she is a baby anymore... She's just 1.5 years and she talks this much.. What if she grows up?I won't be able to handle her.. Huh....
Vaanu :mumma.. Vaanu.. Lot baby... Vaanu vig gul (mumma.. Vaanu not baby,, vaanu big girl)
Shivaay : OK my big big girl... Will you please forgive this small small papa??
Vaani: inishmen papa.. (punishment papa)
Shivaay looked at Annika miserably and Annika rolled her eyes and nodded her head.
Shivaay : OK.. Anything for you my sunshine...
Vaani pulled his arms and placed his hands on her small head.
Vaani : poomis vaanu papa (promise vaanu papa)
Shivaay : promise what vaanu??
Vaanu: poomis.. papa lubs vaanu an mumma... Vaanu an mumma awly. (promise... Papa loves vaanu and mumma.... Vaanu and mumma only)
Shivaay's and Annika's eyes welled up.
Annika kissed both the cheeks of vaanu.
Vaani(irritated) : lo. mumma... Lo kissy naf...papa Poomis tym (no mumma... No kissy now... Papa promise time)
Shivaay (tears) : I promise that I loved, love and will love my vaanu and my Annie for ever. I won't leave you both alone in any circumstances. You are my love and life. Promise promise promise. Now please forgive me sunshine.
Vaanu kissed him and hugged by his neck. Shivaay hugged her tightly and swing her round.
Shivaay : thank you sunshine...
Vaani: saaashin lubs u papa (sunshine loves you papa)
Annika: ok little madam,, if your papa-baby fight is over... Will you please come with me and bath? It's late already,, don't you wanna sleep??
Vaanu's smiling face turning sad.
Vaani :lo mumma... Lo bwath... (no mumma... No bath)
Annika : vaanu,, u know u have to bath every day morning and evening. Everyday when I call u for bath, u denies but I will make u bath.. Then whats the point in denying vaanu??
Vaanu : vaanu aets bwath... Papa peas tel mumma(vaanu hates bath... Papa please tell mumma)
Shivaay : no vaanu,, go and bath like a Good girl,, vaanu and papa will sleep huggy huggy...
Vaanu smiled and Annika took her to bath.

Meanwhile, shivaay arranged everything set for a small movie date at their own room. He got Vaani's milk bottle, coke for Annika and himself and a bowl of popcorn. He adjusted the television in such a way that they could sit back and enjoy the film at their bed. Dim lights and  candles made their room more romantic.

Annika also had her shower and came out with vaanu. She was surprised to see the arrangements.
Annika:Shivaay what's all this??
Shivaay :Annika.. I had planned for a movie date,,as it was a sudden plan.. I could arrange our room only...
Annika: but I didn't agree for a date with u anyway..
Shivaay : both mumma and baby is chopping me one by one.
He kneeled down and forwarded his hand to Annika and ask "will u spare some time with me wifey ?? Shall we have a movie date please??"
Vannu without understanding what are they talking.
Vaanu:looo...mumma s lot cumin (nooo....mumma is not coming)
Shivaay got up and with a miserable face. "why vaanu,, why do you take up the role of villian in my life often??"
Annika laughed at them and Annika said: my dear husband,,, your wife is gonna get ready for your surprise date in 5min.please go and have your shower now.
Shivaay : thanks love....
Vaani(angry) :mumma... Vaanu seepy... Ton go owt wit papa .... (mumma... Vaanu sleepy... Don't go out with papa)
Annika: vaanu baby,, mumma is not going anywhere. Vaanu, papa and mumma is going to watch movie here. In this room,in this bed.
Vaanu smiled and they both changed to comfortable night wears.
Annika made vaanu lie down and patted her hair. Shivaay came after his shower and joined them in bed.
Shivaay : Annika movie??
Annika : vaani is sleepy shivaay,, let her sleep. Please wait for some time.
Shivaay : okay... Papa's sunshine is gonna sleep?? Good night... Mmwwwaaahhhh 😘😘
He kissed her forehead and cheeks. Vaani smiled at him.
Vaanu : mummmmaaa..... Bhukki (hungry)
Shivaay : Annie,,I had taken milk for vaanu, here..
He handed Annika a bottle of milk and vaanu twisted her mouth at Shivaay
Vaanu: papa.. U vaanu's billan (papa.. U vaani's villan)
Shivika laughed at her and Annika gave vaani bottle milk.
Vaani: lo.. mumma...mum... (no mumma... Mum)
Annika: I knew it,, actually, I was waiting for this moment vaanu,, what were you telling?? Vaanu not a baby,, vaanu big girl?? Big girls don't need mum to sleep... Have this milk and sleep now vaanu...
Vaanu made a sad pout and started having her bottle milk.
Shivaay got up from bed and arranged to start the movie.
Shivaay : why do you fight with my baby Annie? Give her what she wants... Or what if she asks me?? (he smiled and winked)
Annika smiled and pulled the bottle from vaani's mouth and took her in her lap and started feeding her. Shivaay joined them on bed and pulled Annika closer, caressed vaani's soles and started the movie.

Vaani drifted into sleep soon and Annika made vaani sleep on bed comfortably

Vaani drifted into sleep soon and Annika made vaani sleep on bed comfortably. And they enjoyed the movie with coke and pop corn. When the hero kisses the heroine in film,, our hero also kisses our heroine.

 When the hero kisses the heroine in film,, our hero also kisses our heroine

When the heroine says I love u.. Annika too says I love you to shivaay. When they cry in the movie,, shivika also pretends the cry. Them themselves acts as hero and heroine of the movie. They were enjoying every span of second. Film almost reached the climax and the hero asks: will you marry me?? Will you be the mother of my child??
Heroine blushes and say yes and film ends.
Shivaay (dramatically) : will you marry me?? Will u be the mother of my child??
Annika laughs at her dramatic husband and says: hello nautangi I am already married to u and by the way,, I am the mother of your child too... For your information.
Shivaay : still, I offer you a chance Annie... Will be the mother of my second baby??
Annika blushed hard and called "shivaay...." and pushed him away....
Annika went to vaani and hugged her. Shivaay also switched off the television and came to bed and hugged vaani.. Vaani smiled in her sleep. Annika smiled at Shivaay. Shivaay with an angry pout said: but u disappointed me Annie...
Annika : awwww..... It's late now sleep...

Next day morning vaani woke up early in the morning  rubbing her nose. Her papa mumma were sleeping.

Her papa's phone rang and that disturbed their slumber

Her papa's phone rang and that disturbed their slumber. Shivaay attended the call.
Shivaay : hell llo... What (jumped on bed) Is it true?? OK... Thank you.. I will check it now..
Annika also woke up from bed and shivaay switched on television where news said.
'young business man shivaay singh oberoi bagged BUSINESS ICON OF THE YEAR AWARD 2018' .

precap : PHOENIX