Annie-Vaani Bonding

Annika and vaani reached back to Ireland. Annika had took a taxi to Miracle Mental Health Care to meet Dr. Pai. Annika remembered the day she and her miserable shivaay visited here 2 years back. The words he whispered in her ears still echoed in her ears
" I am scared Annie, please let's go home,, I will try to remember everything. I don't want to be here. Annie, if I don't remember anything,, please don't leave me here.... Please Annie., I am scared..... Please... ".

She hasn't left him,,, but he did,, may be his memories did. She came back to her senses and moved to Dr. Pai's room.
Dr. Pai: Annika, just give him some time. You know,coming to the point, I had arranged your accommodation. The same house, vaani will be comfortable there.
Annika's eyes turned moist
Annika :thank you doctor. I really mean it. Thank you.
Dr.Pai : I will drop u... Come..

He dropped Annika and vaani at their old house. A bright smile appeared on tired vaani's face as she saw their house because she missed her papa so so badly. Her little mind thought he would be there to pamper and love her again. Vaani struggled in Annika's arms to get rid of her hold.
Annika : wait a minute baby,, let me open the door.
Vaani: mumma aupen... (open)

As soon as Annika opened the door vaani some how got rid of her hold and started running around the house with her unsteady baby steps...
Vaanu: papa........ Papa........ Come..... Papa...... Come oot(out).... Papa..... Doll(pointing herself)...
She failed to find him in their living room and she moved to the other rooms and kitchen too...
Seeing the miserable condition of her poor little vaanu Annika couldn't resist her tears... Shivaay's presence and smell was still there in that house. She kneel down at the entrance of their house and cried loudly
"shivaaaaaay......."

In OM *
Shivaay could feel a jerk in his heart beat. He felt his heart is broken into thousand pieces..what's happening to me?? Why do I feel something bad?? No, nothing,,, I am okay,, Shivaay Singh Oberoi is okay. He thought himself and took deep breaths.

Ireland *
Annika is crying her heart out. After running all over the house to find her papa, which is couldn't, vaani came back to her mumma with tearful eyes.
Vaani touched Annika's shoulders who was kneeled down and crying. Annika looked at her poor little vaani, who had tears welled in her eyes.
Vaani : mumma....Lo(no) Papa...
Annikas had more pain in her heart seeing her miserable baby. She hugged her tight and cried aloud..
Vaani: mumma.....u ol papa (u call papa)... Mumma u-papa kichy kichy... (u-papa kissy kissy)
Annika took her in her arms and looked on the couch of their living room where they had most of their lip locks in front of vaanu.

Annika went to the kitchen and drank two big glasses of water and with vaanu she went to their bedroom after locking the main door

Annika went to the kitchen and drank two big glasses of water and with vaanu she went to their bedroom after locking the main door. She couldn't make one more step. Memories haunted her. There was shivaay's smell all over the room.
Vaani who leaned on Annika's shoulder had a jerk from position as she inhaled her papa's smell and involuntarily she called. Paaaapa....
Annika couldn't control anymore
Annika(with tears) : vaani, let me tell u one thing,, papa is not here and he is not going to come here.. Okay,, does that make sense??
Vaani was scared to see her hitler mumma(as her papa says), but she still managed to say with teary eyes : Lo Lo mumma,, papa 'll cum fo sashaain(no no mumma, papa will come for sunshine)
Annika felt pitty for her poor baby, but she pretend to be strict : vaani,, I am warning u,, sleep now,, nobody is going to come now,, it's me who is here, not your papa.. Come sleep...
Vaani was scared to give more answers back, but she started sobbing silently lying next to Annika.
Annika could feel the sobbing of her baby, but she isn't making any noise or crying loudly like an adamant child. Annika felt bad of herself. Oh my God,, what have I done to my baby? How could I scold her? She is already missing her papa,, and she needs me now,, but what have I done now,, my poor little vaanu,, she didn't had any food since afternoon, my baby was crying and crying all way though... I can't be rude to her... She is my treasure..Annika thought...and she took little vaanu on her body, making her sit on Annika's stomach and she pulled vaani's head onto her chest.
Vaani continued her silent sobbing on her chest, Annika felt wetness of her little baby's warm tears on her chest... Annika felt guilty
"I am so sorry baby.... Don't cry angel...."
Vaanu continued without listening to her..
Vaanu baby,,, mumma's good girl na?? Papa's sunshine na?? Don't cry.... Please
Hearing 'papa's sunshine' vaani paused her sobbing... Annika pulled her dress down and fed vaanu with lots of love and care(cover pic) ...
Tiny vaanu who was sobbing due to hunger, fear of her mumma and emptiness of her papa felt comfortable in her mother's chest and slept peacefully...

But Annika who remembered about those days, when she made vaanu feed her and hand over vaanu to shivaay for making her sleep came into her mind with lots of pain and those pain came out through her eyes...
She was lying down in the same bedsheet where they made love 4 days back.
She is lying on the same bed where the trio had wonderful hugs and kisses.
She was in the same bedroom where she had lots and lots of memories.
She couldn't control her tears.... She said to herself " it's not my tears shivaay,, it's my love for you...."

OM *
Shivaay was no more our naughty cutie shivaay.But the rough and tough SSO. he started dealing with business and he knows what had happened to him except the valid part of his life. He is back on action with with attitude, smartness, anger as short temperedness. But at times something holds him back( may be when Annika feels bad-telepathy😜), but he himself considered it as his medicines side effects.

Jhanvi and Tej doesn't wanted to compromise Shivaay's life anymore and for that they had removed all the pictures of shivaay - Annika wedding, vaani's birthday photos.. Everything relating his treatment phase to a corner of their store room. No evidence of Annika's existence were remained in OM except in everybody's heart.

Shivaay leaned toward his headboard and he noticed a writing on his wall which said
" absence from whom we love is worse than death.."
He read it repeatedly and find pain in each word.. He felt as if somebody is telling him that... Tears filled his eyes for an unknown reason.

Precap: Shivaay in Ireland?? 🙄🙄🙄