PHOENIX

Oberoi family had already decorated oberoi mansion and had arranged for the press meet. Calls, messages, emails filled in shivaay's phone to congratulate him on his achievement of BUSINESS ICON OF THE YEAR 2018. Big businesses deals were also invited to attend the party. Shivaay, Annika, vaanu and all the oberois dressed up well to attend shivaay's big day.
Annika(whispered) : I am so happy for you shivaay.. I am proud of you.. And.... I love you..
Shivaay : just that?? No gift for your husband's achievement??
Annika: anything for you...what u want?
Shivaay : what I asked you yesterday...
Annika(thinking) : whaat??
Shivaay : second baby... 😉 He winked..
Annika gasped and pinky came and asked "what happened Annika? Are you all right??"
Annika managed to say she's fine and she went away from shivaay. Shivaay smiled at his nervous wife. Guests started visiting and function started.
Chief guest was last year's business man of the year. He started his speech.
" first of all congratulations Mr. Oberoi. You  have achieved a great title at this young age. I won the award last year and I was 56 then. There are so many specialities for your achievement Mr. Oberoi. You had cracked 12 deals in 3 months which was beyond imagination. I had seen your past revelation in news. I can't believe that you had mental illness. How can a person be so strong and an achiever after so much of hardships in life. I am really proud of you. I should mention your family support for sure. You are really blessed to have a family like this. I am so happy for you. God bless you. Thank you.
Everybody clapped and it was shivaay's turn to speak.
" thank you... Thank you sir, for your kind words. I am just thankful to each and every one of you in my life. I found the meaning of life when I was 26. I lost my father. My marriage was canceled, feeling of emptiness.. I lost my control of mind and there comes my angel.. My Annika.. To bring back me to what I am now. I am equally thankful to my bade papa and family for selecting and accepting her as their own daughter. She sacrificed her life to save me. There was a stage in our life,when she has to decide about my last dose of medicine. If I get that medicine, I would forget her, if not, I won't get cured. Being a selfless soul, she selected me to be back in life. She never thought of her happiness and existence. I respect you Annika. I thank you with all the heart for being into my life, for marrying me, for bearing my anger, for treating me with all your support, for gifting me the best gift,, our baby, for coming back to my life, for loving me, for making me what I am, for making me capable enough to achieve this award.
Shivaay's eyes were glued to Annika's, while Annika couldn't see anything because her tears were flowing continuously like a river obstructing her vision.
Shivaay continued. " I had read about a bird called PHOENIX in some books. It says In Greek mythology, a phoenix (Ancient Greek: φοῖνιξ, phoînix) is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Shivaay Singh Oberoi was literally dead two and a half years ago and this is my rebirth from my own ashes like a PHOENIX BIRD... and it happened because of my family and my wife Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Or may be my lucky charm brought the luck for me,, my sunshine... My baby Vaani Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Thank you cannot express the full meaning of what I feel for you Annika... I love you more than myself. This award is for you....  Thank you....

Everybody clapped at his speech, which aired live and had a huge impact on media and people. Oberois rejoiced in his achievement and Annika couldn't utter a single word out of happiness. She was in a euphoric stage and she hugged shivaay in front of everyone as tight as she could and shivaay felt her feelings and he hugged her back. Pinky : Annika beta... It's not your bedroom....
Annika broke their hug and blushed. Everybody laughed and shivaay (whispered) : will u gift your husband something which he is craving for??
Annika: why do you even ask for it dear husband? I am all yours... I will be most luckiest to bear your baby once again in my womb. Nothing can replace that joy of mine... I love you...
She smiled at him and winked😉... He hugged her with at most happiness and took vaanu in his arms and both Annika and shivaay kissed on their either cheeks which was captured by the medias. Also, SSO's little bundle of joy became the little super star  in social media out of her beauty and smartness. The latest pic of vaani crossed 550k likes.

With the family photograph, a new article released which had the content of shivaay's life story captioned 'THE PHOENIX IN SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI'

                  THE END

And it's my time to say thank you to every readers, who reads silently, who does votes, who comments, who follows, who leaves private messages, who adds my baby Phoenix to their reading list.....
A big big THANK YOU to each and every one of you for your constant support and impatience for updates which made me more happy, your genuine comments, which inspired me to write,your love to my characters, specially vaanu, which made me to think of making her more cute.. I don't have anything else to give you and show my gratitude.. I simply love you guys.... Lots of huggy and kissy (in vaani's language) ....