Annika In Labour

Lots of love, stupid jokes, silly fights, possessiveness,care, cheap talks,surprises and much more filled her pregnancy period happier and Annika felt as if time is flying while shivaay feels time is not at all moving, in the eagerness to see his baby love.

Annika is 9 months pregnant. After 7 more days, it's her expected delivery date. Annika is a bit scared to have delivery as she had heard first delivery will be very painful. Shivaay on the other hand so excited to welcome his baby version and started grabbing toys, dress, baby products and has arranged their home like a nursery.
Annika: what's all these shivaay?Why are you creating such a mess? Is this a house or nursery?
Shivaay: it's for vaanu Annie... By the way,, its house now, but soon to be nursery with lots of kids....
Annika: you will never stop this non sense..you know with this big bump, I can't clean all these mess you created.
Shivaay: non sense?don't forget the reality Annie.. It made sense and that's why you are with a big bump now.(naughty look)
Annika(wide eyes) : haawwww.... cheapade.....
And Annika threw a small teddy bear which was within her reach to shivaay... Shivay starts running and Annika managed to run behind and finally they got tired and end up in a hug... But their smiled faded as Annika felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen

 But their smiled faded as Annika felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen

Shivaay took her in his arms and drove to the hospital. They examined Annika and informed shivaay that she is going to be in labour soon. Unlike others,, he had no body to support him at that moment even though he had a very big family. He badly wanted somebody's shoulder to lean. He felt very lonely waiting to hear the good news but waiting there alone,, Annika's crying sound echoed in his ears. At the wedge of a moment he felt like breaking down, a hand was placed on his shoulders, he turned back to see his life back, his two souls, two bothers. He broke down into tears between them.
Shivaay(crying) : how did you knew that I wanted you badly?? How did you knew that Annie is in labour??
Rudy: we didn't knew bhabi is in labour, but we knew she Wil be in labour after 7 days, so we thought of giving you a surprise, but when we reached, you were not at home and your helper told that u both went to hospital..
Om: but we knew that our brother needs us.. And that brings us here...
They shared a warm hug again. Shivaay feels relaxed.

Labour room
Annika: Ahhhhhhhh.. . please doctor,, please let my husband in....i can't bear this pain anymore.. Ahhhhhhhh........
Doctor asked to call shivaay and shivaay ran towards the room and he stood near Annika for supporting her through labour... After seeing shivaay by her side,she felt relaxed... Shivay caressed her sweaty hairs with tears in his eyes. Annika tried to smile and then a contraction hits her and her face changed, which showed extreme pain and shivaay held his hands in hers,, put of pain, Annika squeezed shivaay's hand and shivaay literally broke his hands and understood the intensity of pain she is passing through. As the contraction stops she sighed in relief.
Doctor : push with full strength for next contraction Mrs. Obroi.

Shivaay's tears rolled uncontrollably seeing his love in pain....
Next contraction stoke her and doctors and nurses initiated her to push hard and Annika pushed but no longer had the strength to push more.
Doctor : Mrs. Oberi.. Your baby is half way though,,if you don't push hard as soon as your next contraction strikes,, it's difficult for the baby to be in the mid way and so we would take you to operation theater to do an lscs...
Annika was frightened to hear that,, not about lscs,, but about the risk of her baby in the mid way... Annika drank some water with shivaay's assistance and looked miserably at Shivaay
Shivaay : please love,,, try once more,please push the baby..want to see our baby na Annie?? Please do it for her.... I am sorry...
Shivaay kissed her sweaty forehead. And alas,,, next contraction stroke her and with all her strength,, she pushed to her maximum and cried ahhhhhhhhhhhh......... shivaay closed his eyes so tight not to see his Annie in that pain....

Both of them opened their eyes slowly to the small lovely cries of their cute little baby....shivika looked each other and shivaay kissed on Annika's lips as a symbol of thank you.. Meanwhile, the nurse cleaned the baby and disturbing their lip lock,, nurse with a naughty smile handed over the baby to Annika.. Annika felt shy to see her smile but embarrassed to see the whole team of doctors, nurses and even the helpers were smiling at them naughtily as a reply to their lip lock. To break the silence the nurse said" Congratulations Mr & Mrs. Oberoi... It's a baby girl "
Shivaay jumped from his place and hugged the nurse who said that and he shouted" I knew it... I knew it.... Yeahhhh..... My vaani..... "every body including Annika laughed at him but it was the embarrassing moment for the nurse then.

Annika and vaanu was shifted to room.... Omru came and adored the beautiful creature again and again... Rudy rubbed his nose against her nose and she opened her eyes...
Rudy(shout) : bhaiyaaaaaaaaaa....
Everybody tensed: what??
Rudy : she is billi.
Shiv /Annie /om: whaaat?
Rudy : she has Kanji eyes,,, same as urs baiyya.... She is your copy cat..
Om: he is right bhabi,,, vaanu looks exactly like shivaay.... Everything is same to same... You and vaanu has nothing in common.
Rudy : wrong o...they both are girls... That's common na?? (logic symbol)
Om/shiv/Annie : shut up rudy

Precap:junior vs senior