IRISH INDIANS??

After getting out from the ice cream shop,, they went for shopping,, Annika was selecting some shoes for shivaay and her peripheral vision made her realize that someone was watching them closely. A fear creeped on her and she looked at that person. She sighed in relief,  it was an Irish young girl working in the shop. Annika followed her gaze and understood that she is drooling at Shivaay. The Irish girl was powerful enough to turn on the 'possessive wife mode' of Annika. She positioned herself in front of shivaay in such a way that the girl no longer see him. The girl got annoyed by Annika's action and she went from there with a sad pout. Annika smiled at herself. Without knowing any of this drama,,, shivaay was busy trying different shoes.
Annika: shiv,,, just try and select the ones you liked,, I will be back in a minute. Don't get lost somewhere, be here okay...
(Clutching her dress tightly in his fist and a sad pout) shivaay  : where are you going Annie?? Please.... Don't leave me alone... I am coming with you..
Annika : ohhhh ho,,, shivaay... I am going to use the washroom.... Don't worry I won't leave you and go... Because I can't do that ever.... (she patt her hands on his cheeks and smiled)
Shivaay (with a relieved smile) ; ok Annie,,, take your time,,, don't worry,, I will be here like a good boy...
Annika(rising her eyebrows) : good boy???? You weren't a boy half an hour ago in the ice cream shop.....
Shivaay (smirked) : so,,,, what do you want me to be?? A good boy or...... Ice cream........
Immediately Annika covered his mouth with her hands and blushed and said " I will come back in a min" and she ran towards the washroom.... Shivaay smiled widely at her antics.....

The same Irish girl couldn't resist herself from sighing shivaay... She looked him again and for her surprise,, he was alone there.. Utilizing the opportunity,, she ran towards him,, looked into his blue orbs and asked seductively   :  hiii handsome,,, aren't you Irish???
Shivaay (without much attention) : no, I am an Indian
Girl: oh my gosh..... U are so hot..... I think we both can work together to make some Irish Indians..... (leaning slightly towards him)
Shivaay (looking at her confused) : IRISH INDIANS??
Girl: yeah babae.... Please..... I can't resist my hormones after seeing u..... Lemme complete my job at 4pm.please wait for me until then,,, I donno how am I gonna be patient until then.... Saying this she rested her body completely on him.
Annika came out of the washroom and saw this scene from a long distance,,, her blood boiled and she wanted to tear her like a paper, she ran towards the area like a wild wind but before she reach,,,, for her surprise, the Irish girl fell on the floor,, and an angry dangerous shivay,, sat next to her and said "u bloody hippie,,, how dare you touch me?? Only she can touch me,, and I will touch her only,, my love, my wife Annika.... Go..... Move away from this place before my Annie comes and kill you Idiot..... Stay away.... (he pouted angrily)...
Girl was insulted and went away... Annika's eyes welled up... We ran to him and took him to a bone crush hug.... He casually held held by her waist. She started sobbing in his arms leaning on his chest... He parted her and still on hold with her he looked at her with a cute smile and said " why are you worried? I promised you na?? That I will be a GOOD BOY..... that girl was Trying to be bad,, but u know Annie,, I being a good one,, didn't fall for her" he raised his eye brows showing proud attitude.
Annika : I am proud of you Shivaay and..... I... I love you....
(saying this she burrowed her head in his chest) he laughed like a small child and in between his laughs he said " I love you too Annie"
Though she could feel happiness in each cell of her body,,, she was equally confused with his different behaviors... She herself couldn't co-relate this shivaay to the shivaay she saw at ice cream shop. No way they were matching each other .... Leaving all her confusions behind, she  remained in the tight hugging position as if enjoying the present moment.

Precap :Dr

Precap :Dr. Pai meets Shivaay