Bye Bye Hindustan

After the legal procedures it was almost 3pm and shivika was exhausted. They both wanted to take some rest. Shivaay still held her hand tightly towards his heart like a baby holding his teddy bear. Shivaay was about to move to his room with Annika and then Tej stopped them and told them(specifically to Annika) : get ready, you both are leaving India tonight, I had arranged our private jet for 8pm. Make your packing Annika beta, you both are leaving to Ireland. I had arranged for your accommodation and all necessity for his treatment. Come back to India with my all healthy new Shivaay.
Shivika as well as the family was shocked.
Dadi: Tej, why did you do this? How can Annika take care of him all alone? And we will miss him too.
Tej: the only person who can take care of him all alone is Annika Maa, and I know, we all will miss them, but to be frank,, I don't want anybody here to know about him or his condition now, I don't trust the doctors here, they might leak the news, and the media,, they are always behind us for some hot news,,  I don't want all this drama to happen... So please... Let me do the best for my brother and his son... No,, my son.. Shivaay..... . His eyes were filled with tears....

Nobody told nothing,,, Annika and Shivaay went to their room and started packing. Shivaay was sitting on a chair,eating a piece of cake. Annika looked at him and smiled and continued her work. He looked at her and asked
"are you and me only going for outing?" she Hmmmed
"then won't you get bored with me?" she looked at him with a tearful eyes and went near him. She wiped the cream which was spread on his lips with her hands and said " never, ever" and then she licked the cream on her hand and blushed. He felt something different and without a second thought he kissed her cheeks and said " thank you and I love you".
Annika blinked her eyes in shock and happiness.

Shivika hugged every one and took blessings from all the senior obrois and bid good bye to OM.
They board the flight and Shivaay whispered in her ears     " Annie, I am so tired".... Listening to  'Annie' in his cute sound she was totally lost... She wondered how and what is happening between them? Being lost in her thoughts she didn't paid attention to what he had told... He shook Annika and repeated with an angry pout. "Annniiiieeeee,,,,, I am feeling tired,, I feel so sleepy".... Annika smiled  and pulled his head against her chest and sighed him to sleep. Due to tiredness he started sleeping very soon.

Annika held his neck carefully for making him comfortable

Annika held his neck carefully for making him comfortable. She stared at him sleeping like a baby on her chest. She also slipped into sleep some time later due to tiredness.

After long 12  hours of travel they landed in Dublin Airport, Ireland. Tej had already arranged taxi for them. They got into the taxi and taxi stopped in front of a beautiful house. They got down and enjoyed the beauty of their new palace.

It wasn't as large as OM but big enough for two people. They went inside happily like kids and found their beautiful bedroom

Before exploring the house further, they freshened up themselves and moved into a deep slumber, or may be a sound sleep after a long tiring day.....

Precap : shivika 's  new life