A Happy Family??

Early in the morning,, Annika had an evil smirk on her face thinking of how to make her darling husband confess his fake memory loss. She draped a beautiful pink saree intentionally exposing her bare waist with sexy sleeves blouse. She was more than beautiful.

Shivaay who woke up after a struggling night without his wife and baby by his side, literally went unconscious seeing his mesmerizing wife in her sexy attire

Shivaay who woke up after a struggling night without his wife and baby by his side, literally went unconscious seeing his mesmerizing wife in her sexy attire. Ohhhh God,,,uffff... this girl drives me crazy... He just turned his face from her to help himself not to get tempt more and Annika noticed it and she just smiled...

Annika cooked breakfast for them and vaani. They sat down on the dining table to have their bf together. Vaani was in shivaay's lap and Annika sat adjacent to them. She served shivaay and she started feeding vaani baby foods with spoon.
Annika :vaanu, open your mouth.. aa...
Vaani :lo... Mumma (no mumma)

Vaani pressed her lips together to close her mouth tightly instead Shivaay opened his mouth like a baby...
Annika : shivaay, why are u opening your mouth??
Vaani: gib baby pud to papa, mumma... Vaanu hete it(give baby food to papa, mumma,,, vaanu hate it..)
Though the mother-baby was talking about him, he still wasn't aware of it and still opened his mouth and looked at Annika as if he had seen a goddess in front of him.
Annika :shivaay...
Shivaay :*no response *
Annika kept the spoonful of baby food into shivaay's mouth which made vaani happy and she started giggling in his lap. Shivaay came back to reality and realized what had happened.
Shivaay :hawww.... What the hell Annika?? How bad it tastes... Why did you fed me baby food??

Before Annika could speak something vaanu interrupted.
Vaanu: c papa,, vaanu baby eats dis bwad pud. (see papa,, vaanu baby eats this bad food)
Annika: listen,, shivaay, I didn't fed you baby food intentionally ok... You were opening your mouth for so long and u were day dreaming, so, I just... And by the way,, baby food is not that bad to taste. (staring at vaani Annika continued) and you little bomb,,, don't find this as a reason to escape from baby foods, common open your mouth...
Vaani: peas mumma(please mumma)
Annika (stern) :vaaaani...
Looking at her mumma's stern face vaanu opened her mouth and Annika fed her.
Shivaay : Annika, you are controlling my baby too much..
Annina: so what?! She is my baby too and if I also support her attitudes and tantrums like you then she will be uncontrollable.
Shivaay :but...
Annika: no but.. Shivaay mothers have to be strict... You please don't interfere. Have your food now.. It's getting late.
Shivaay*with a cute smile* if I don't eat now,,, will you feed me too??
Annika (thoughts )yeah that's it... Good going Annika.. Well done...yes, Come to my track shivaay... Well.. Shivaay,, I would have fed you for sure. You know,, how many times I have fed you before with my own hands, not even with spoons . But what to do.. You don't remember anything right? But now, as u don't remember anything how can I?? I feel EMBARRASSED!..
She stressed the word embarrassed...
Shivaay*thoughts * ohhhh shit.... My plan is backfiring myself since yesterday night... Shivaay... Errrrr.... You and your stupid memory loss plan.....
Annika,,, it's not like that... I mean,,, let's recreate those moments... It will be more beautiful... U know....
Annika :ohhh ho billuji,,, not anymore dramas with me... Shivaay u know,,, when I feel that you are SSO, I feel EMBARRASSED and I couldn't even look at your face,,, then what to recreate and how to romance?
Shivaay *irritated * OK... But,,, why do you always give stress to the word 'embarrassed'??
Annika *thoughts *that's what you wanted from me right... Have it and enjoy it as much as you want..... Because I feel EMBARRASSED shivaay.
Shivaay : ookkkk.... Just stop it...
Vaanu: imbaa.... Wat mumma??
Annika :it's not imbaa vaanu,, it's em... Embarrassed....
Shivaay*annoyed *: ohhhh.. Stop it both of you....
Vaanu: solly(sorry) papa... Lo imm bod...(no imm word)
Vaanu ll peed(feed) u,,, mumma s imm-ba-.... Solly(sorry) papa....
Saying this,,, vaanu took a bread toast with her small little hands and forwarded it to shivaay...he held her hand for support and started eating it from her small little hands with lots of joy forgetting about his mission to impress his stubborn wife. Annika also adored papa - baby relationship with lot of happiness in her mind and happy tears in her eyes.

After breakfast,, shivaay and vaanu was playing in the living room and Annika was cleaning dishes and preparing lunch.
Vaanu: papa... Bater(water)
Shivaay :wait a minute baby,, papa will bring you.
Shivaay went to kitchen and saw Annika. Her waist, back and hands were bare and he felt like hugging her tight but his fake memory loss play resisted him.
Annika: shivaay, do you want something??
Shivaay :you...
Annika:what??
Shivaay :mmmm..... Annika,, vaani needs water.... Please..
Vaani's nipple bottle was in the upper case of cupboard and Annika heeled herself to get the bottle. As she raised her hands to get the bottle, her waist, and navel was visible for shivaay and without a second thought he came and back hugged Annika. Annika had a shiver down her spine due to unexpected attack of shivaay. She turned herself and looked deep into his blue orbs.
Annika*stammering * what-are-u--doing - shivaay...
Shivaay : it's called hug Annika...
Annika: but... U....
Shivaay :yes me,,, your shiv...
Annika smiled...
Shivaay : I am sorry Annika,, I was faking memory loss, I remember everything after I fell unconscious in front of vaanu.. I thought to embarrass you and see you blushing. But not anymore Annie... I want my Annie back, our love, our fights, our non veg talks, our kiss, our romance.. I missed you so badly yesterday  Annie,, I cursed my stars for my stupid idea to fool you.. But not anymore... I love you... I want you... I want to have A HAPPY FAMILY with my sunshine and her Hitler mumma.... I am sorry Annika and...
Annika :it's okay shivaay... I knew it... I knew that you were faking memory loss. I heard you talking with vaanu that day. And I was annoying you intentionally.. So no need to say sorry.... We both played well... Isn't it??
They laughed at their silly stupid play and hugged tightly with lots of love, desire, passion and dedication.
Shivaay :Annie I love..
Vaanu*angry pout* papa.....
Shivika broke their hug to see their furious atom bomb with angry eyes and pout.
Shivaay*ignoring her anger*:vaanu,, hold on for a second... (at Annika) Annie,,, I just love...
Vaani*shouts *: Baaaaterrrrr (waaaterrrr)
Shivaay:ssdhhhhh vaanu... Annika give her some water please...
Annika filled her nipple bottle with water and handed it to shivaay. Shivaay give it to vaanu and said " vaanu,, here is your water bottle, go drink water and play in the living room like a good girl,, go... Go"
Annika smiled at her impatient husband and furious baby. But vaanu got more angry seeing her papa ignoring her. Shivaay again looked at Annika and started 'Annie,, I love....'      chillllllllllll...

Next flower vase was broken into pieces at the floor

Next flower vase was broken into pieces at the floor... They looked at vaanu to see two little blue eyes with fire watching them with a cute pout.

Precap: my furious atom bomb