My Poor/Furious Little Atom Bomb

Shivaay: vaanu, what have you done now?? Why did you broke the vase?? Your mumma is right,, you are becoming too adament these days. It's not good for good babies.. Okay...
It was the first time shivaay scolded vaani in 1year 4 months and may be because of that vaanu couldn't tolerate it. She gets scolding from her mumma everyday but she doesn't feel that
bad at all and she patches up with her back very soon too.. Vaanu felt sad and her beautiful blue eyes filled with tears.... But she doesn't cried out loud.
Annika felt hurt seeing her angel with tearful eyes. Annika wouldn't have felt that bad if she cried aloud and irritates them. But their little baby sobbed silently as if she has nobody by her side. Annika went to her and picked her up and hugged her tightly, vaanu leaned her head on Annika's shoulder and passed a hurtful glare at Shivaay. It was as powerful as thousand knifes stabbing together at his heart.
Shivaay : vaanu,,, baby.... Papa. ..
Annika: shivaay,,, leave her alone for sometime... Trust me... She will be fine...

Shivaay felt bad about his behavior towards his sunshine and he went to his bedroom and closed his eyes resting his head on the headboard. Annika thought of giving vaanu some private time and went to the other bedroom. Vaanu was still sobbing silently at her shoulder. Annika made her sit on the bed and immediately vaanu lie down without facing Annika and she continued sobbing. Annika lied down close to her and hugged her protectively. Vaanu still sobbed  silently and Annika could feel her baby's pain and hurt.
Annika : vaanu,,, baby... Stop sobbing... Good babies don't cry... You are mumma's angel right? If you cry mumma will feel bad too.... Please baby...
Vaani raised her head and looked at Annika with a hurtful eyes..
Annika : my baby felt bad.. Isn't it?? Papa didn't mean it baby... You are papa's sunshine na?? Papa's little pumpkin....
She ticked vaani but she didn't enjoy it.
Vaani*tears *:lo mumma..... Lot saashin (no mumma.... Not sunshine)

Annika : awwwww... My vaanu.... Mumma knows u felt bad. But you know what... Your papa also might have felt bad.... Let's see what's papa doing... Come....
Vaani :lo mumma.... Vaanu lot cumin (no mumma... Vaanu not coming)
Annika: OK.... Then mumma is also not going to papa... Let's peep into papa's room and see.

They saw shivaay talking to vaani's photograph and caressing it with so much of love and hurt in his eyes

They saw shivaay talking to vaani's photograph and caressing it with so much of love and hurt in his eyes. But they couldn't hear his conversation as it was glass wall. Annika took vaani back to the bedroom and said. " see baby,,, your papa is feeling bad... He is also sad like  you... You have your mumma.. But your papa doesn't have anybody now.... So let's go to him... Come.....
Vaani :lo... Mumma.... Peas.... Lo (no... Mumma... Please.... No)
Annika: no more tandrums vaanu...
Vaani *again with tears* mumma too coding vaanu(mumma too scolding vaanu)

Annika grabbed her into her chest "awwww..... No vaanu baby..... Mumma wasn't scolding you.... You are mumma's angel... Angels don't cry.... Please....

Annika pulled her into her chest and pulled her blouse to feed vaani.but for her surprise Vaanu said" lo mumma... Lo mum fo vaanu" (no mumma... No mum for vaanu).
Vaani might not have compromised anything for mum. But today, she did that and Annika could understand how deep her baby was affected by her husband. Annika pulled vaani to her and put her breast into her mouth forcefully and vaani started sucking as if she was very hungry.