Back To Hindustan

After making the big decision of her life Annika was lost in thoughts. It was already 9 in the evening and guests had already left. Dadi announced that they will be moving to India tomorrow evening to everyone in the family and Shivaay felt happy and a huge smile appeared on his face. Annika, though dying inside found happiness in his smile. Everybody enjoyed the good news (except one) and without even knowing the reason vaanu also laughed.
Om: see, she is the most happiest one (pointing vaani)
Jhanvi:enough of now, we will have to pack everything tomorrow, so, everyone go and sleep now.
Rudy :but Maa, we are not yet done with playing hide and seek with vaani.
All:shut up Rudy.
Dadi:go and sleep now..
Rudy: bhabhi,, please let vaanu sleep with us today please
Annika: but Rudy,she sleeps with us., she won't...
(Cut by shivaay)
Shivaay :ok Rudy,, that's fine,, why do you ask even..??
Shivaay to vaani: wanna go with chachus sunshine?
Vanni smiled brightly and nodded yes...

Annika :but

Annika :but...
Shivaay dragged Annika by her wrist and went to their room. Every one went to their own rooms and find themselves comfortable.
Shivaay:what was that Annie?? What but but but??... I was waiting for a day like this and u r always my spoiler... Do you even remember that I am your husband??
Annika: what are u even talking about shivaay?
Shivaay: even after having child, u doesn't know what am I talking about.. Like really??
Annika looked at him confusingly.. (her brain might not be working due to tensions)
Shivaay: what I mean is, try to fulfill your duties as a wife.. For your kind information,, I had been starving since our little ones birth and can u believe it it's been 1 year...
Annika understood his route and started coming back on her senses.
Annika: how can you lie like this shivaay?? That too on my face? Don't you remember the nights which u shifted vaanu to the next room after she sleeps soundly??
Shivaay(stammering):aggg... Ahhh.. That was just one or two times...
Annika: one or two?? Shiv.. U r talking to me.. Not to a third person,, u did that until she was 8 months old... After that she crawls and started coming to us, even though u did all your dramas.. And that's how u stopped shifting her to the other room.remember??for your kind information.
Shivaay :so what now?? Again it's 4months Annie? Is this the way u treat your husband?? (fake anger)
Annie :awww... This is my desperate sigh oberoi...
Shivaay :Annie,, this is a golden opportunity that Rudy took her with him,, don't miss this chance,, I am warning you... Please Annie....
Annika (tears) :I don't want to miss this chance either shivaay...
Shivaay :why are you crying Annie?? If you aren't comfortable, just let it be. I won't force you ever... (he wiped her tears)
Annika :why are you so nice shivaay?? This makes it more hard for me.. I am all yours... Please please make love to me...

Both had an intense eye lock followed by passionate kisses.. Shivaay showered kisses all over her body as he desperately wanted her for so long.. Annika enjoyed each inch and second of his touch, but her eyes started flowing out of her control.
Shivaay :are u okay Annie? Why do u cry?
Annika:it's not my tears,, it's all my love for you shivaay... I love you...
Shivaay : I love u beyond words could explain it.
Annika kissed each inch of his skin,, it wasn't wild, it was as soft as rose petals, as romantic as red wine...she kissed him softly and smoothly feeling each cell of his body.
Shivaay :what happened to my wild cat?
Annika just nodded nothing...
She was so cute that he couldn't control more. He exposed her body freeing her from her dress and himself.
He hovered over her and started kissing her lips fulfilling his desires, longing, love and passion. She reciprocated with same intensity. His hands started moving towards her breast cupping and squeezing it. She was a morning mess. He placed wet kisses all over her nake body and finally entered her. She enjoyed it as if it was their first time. She enjoyed each fraction of second with full euphoric mood. She enjoyed as of it is their last love making. They made love for longer than usual...
Shivika felt tired and patted heavily,, shivaay felt something isn't fine and hugged her tightly. Hugging was their sign to sleep after love making.
Annika: shiv... Don't sleep now... Please
Shivaay :it's already late love,, we need to go back to India tomorrow, isn't it??
Annika (pleading) :shivaay,, please make love to me, the whole night.... Please.... Please shiv.... I want u tonight.... (tears)..
Shivaay :why do you plead Annie?? Your wish is my command.... By the way,, you were this desperate and u call me desperate huh?? Naughty.....
Annika (fake smile)
Shivika made love the whole night as if it was their first and last night together. They drifted into sleep at 5am after their long session. Even in the sleep, a lone tear escaped from Annika's eyes.,knowingly or unknowingly...

Next day 6pm *
All set to go... Everything is well packed. Annika thanked Dr. Pai and their helper at house and bid a final bye to the house where she had the most beautiful and memorable days and nights with shivaay.

They board their flight to India... And after 18 long hours of travel... They reached their destination...
Hiii Hindustan....

Precap :the final dose (sorry to repeat the precap)