U Both Makes Me Complete

Before falling down, he thought nothing but of his baby, who wept miserably at her papa's condition. He took out his phone from his pocket and called Dr pai, which was saved in speed dial 'doctor, save my baby... Urgent... I m sick..' And shivaay fell unconscious on the floor.. Vaani crawled and went next to shivaay and patted his face with her small little palm and cried "papa..... et aap... Papa....."

Dr

Dr. Pai had no idea what to do... It takes nearly 30 minutes drive from his clinic to their house. He started panicking. His mind went blank. And finally he took his phone out and called
"Annika,, Annika... Listen to me carefully,,, I am sorry.... Please take care of shivaay now.... He is  in your  next door house,, vaani is with him... I don't know what happened to him,, but he is sick... Please take care.... I will be there in 30 minutes... I am sorry..."

Annika was literally numb to hear the call and before she could respond, Dr. Pai cut the call... She ran towards the next door and tried to open the door, but it was locked from inside.. She could hear her little vaani's sound crying out 'papa'... Annika felt like her heart weighed 100 kgs.. She couldn't open the door by any chance and she noticed a glass window and she broke the glass and got inside to see the shocking scene in front of her.

Shivaay is lying unconscious and their little baby is full red out of her cries and she is patting shivaay's face asking to get up....

Annika ran towards them. Vaani sighed in relief to see her mumma. Annika took vaani and wiped her tears and said " he is fine.... Don't cry..." her voice was rude,, she placed vaani on the couch. Annika supported shivaay, but he was too heavy for her. Somehow, she managed to carry him to the bedroom and made him lie down.
She found that he is breathing, she placed her head on his chest and understood, his heart is beating well.. Annika called Dr. Pai.
Annika(stern) : doctor, he unconscious but he is breathing and his heartbeat is good. What should I do now??
Dr. Pai :I am driving Annika,, be with him. I will be there in 20 mins.
Annika:ok

Annika was feeling very bad that she felt that she has been fooled by Dr. Pai, Shivaay and her little baby. She felt angry. She thought of the day vaani said that she saw shivaay at Dr. Pai's room. how long he had been here?? Next to our house.. He visits Dr. Pai and vaani often..he didn't even thought of meeting me??Dr pai also knew all about it.. They were fooling me since long.. And my baby too?? I smelled his smell on her dress and cheeks that day.. His support might be the reason she has become too adamant these days..you just wanted to be with your baby?? Not even had a thought of mine?? I was dying to see u shivaay, to touch u, to feel u to kiss u, to hug u,,, but u just wanted your baby and fooled me around... How could you do this to me?? Or do you want to take your baby with you?? Is that what you want??is that the reason you doing all this drama?? You want to separate my baby from me?? Who am I?? Just, your wedding planner,, how could you accept me as your wife? I had just forgotten that shivaay... I just...... She burst out her tears,, it was like a tempest.... She was missing him so badly, but realizing he was fooling her made her feel rough and rude. She looked at Shivaay,, he was lying peacefully... Forgetting her thoughts,, she went near him, leaned towards him and caressed his hair and face (cover pic)...
"you know how much I missed u? I love you shivaay....." she whispered and smiled.
Little scared vaani peeped into the room and saw her mumma and papa together which made her the happiest soul in the world.
Vaanu:mumma.... Papa(pointing shivaay)
Annika's smiling face turned to an angry stern one and passed a 'I-will-burn-u-now' look towards vaani. Vaani got scared and placed her head on her papa's chest and said "papa... Peas et aap... hiller mumma ll eat vaanu now" (papa,, please get up.. Hitler mumma will eat vaanu now)
Annika was amused to see her small packet and her words but still she maintained strict gaze.
Annika : vaanu,, who taught u to tell lies and fool your mumma?? Is that what I have taught you?? Is this the way good girls behave??

Poor vaanu who wasn't involved in anything didn't know how to explain the havoc to her mumma. It was more complicated than the mess she created daily for her mumma.

To rescue vaanu from the big storm(her mumma), bell of the house rang, vaanu sighed in relief and Annika knew it was Dr. Pai. She got up from the bed to open the door telling vaani.....         " remember, you are not spared,,, i will catch you after this"

A panicking Dr. Pai entered the house without facing Annika and ran towards shivaay's room. Annika picked vaani in her arms from the bed.Annika was equally angry at Dr. Pai too.
Dr pai checked shivaay and gave him an injection... He started moving his limbs but still not into consciousness.. Dr. Pai looked at Annika to explain but her red shot eyes full of fire and strict stern gaze made his words die in his mouth. Without looking into her eyes, with a lowered gaze Dr. Pai prepared himself to explain it to Annika but distracted by a stammering low sound
'I... I.... am in...incomplete Without u.... YOU BOTH MAKES ME COMPLETE'

PRECAP: clearing the clouds