It's Payback Time Ba'be..special Dedication @lovelyanju

Annika sat on her bed and thought to waited for the best time to Payback him for fooling her around and making her embarrassed, but she was extremely happy that he remembers everything and he is her naughty cutie shivaay just with some shades of SSO, which she understood from his behaviors and talks....

Shivaay with vaanu came inside the room to see his beautiful wife sitting on the bed. She looked gorgeous. Shivaay started drooling, but reality strike him and made him remember that he is acting in front of her and made a normal face.
Annika : where were u both? Vaanu come let's sleep..
Shivaay(fake anger) : what do you mean by let's sleep?? Don't I belong to this planet Annie??

Annika thought yes yes Annika.. my plan working... I didn't mean that shivaay,, u know as u don't remember anything, I feel a bit embarrassed.
Shivaay thought that's what I just wanted to see Annie,, my blushing queen... But so, why do u ignore me? This is the time I need your support more to recall my memory na Annie??
Annika :ohhhhh.... Yeah,, so what do u want me to do now??
Shivaay oh shit!! She's making me say my feelings?? It was what I had planned for her.. Well Annika, nothing just,, just stay with me, I.... mean... I mean,, sleep in this room...

Annika smirked and praised herself in mind and shivaay was a bit embarrassed. Shivaay handed over vaani to Annika to make her sleep. Annika made her lie in between them and patted her body, due to embarrassment, shivaay turned the other side and his back faced them.
Annika: it's getting late vaanu,,, sleep baby...
Vaanu: mumma,, bhukki(hungry).. , mum...
For a break for shivaay's embarrassment,he smirked now listening to his baby. He could smirk well because his back was facing them but he didn't realize that Annika was seeing him smirking through the mirror in front of him. He was making himself ready to see his blushing queen now.
Annika: awwww.... My baby is bhukki?? Come baby,,, mummy will give you mum.... Come come...
Vaani smiled showing her two little front teeth and jumped into her mumma's arms. Annika took her and started to go out of the room.
Shivaay : Annika wait,,, where are you going?? U r my wife Annie... What's the big deal?
Annika :I know shivaay,, but u see,,, I feel embarrassed,,, as u don't remember anything between us.. I think it takes time.. So..... Have a good night... I will sleep in the other room with vaanu... Bye
She left with a sweet smile. Shivaay was cursing his stars for his bad idea to act in front of her.
Shivaay shivaay shivaay.... What the hell you did mannnn..... It was supposed to be your make out day again after so long.. But your useless idea spoiled everything man. You just wanna embarrass her and see her blushing but see,, she has teared all your plays.....but Annika I am not gonna spare you like this.... Oh my God.... Girl..... He hugged the pillow and struggled to sleep.

Meanwhile, Annika fed vaani, after satisfying herself vaani asked "mumma cum,, papa der(mumma, come, papa there) *pointing his room*
Now she is gonna be my villian... She thought and said" no baby,,, let papa sleep peacefully,, mumma and baby will sleep here... Please... "
Vaani:lo... Mumma... Lo... Vaanu bunna huggy papa.. Cum(no mumma... No... Vaanu wanna huggy papa come )
Annika(stern) : no more talks now, sleep here....
Vaani (sad pout) :mu... mma.....
Annika :if u don't sleep now like a good girl, no mumma, no mum. Okay.
It was more than a blackmail for vaani to cuddle her mumma and sneak into her chest to sleep like a Good girl. Annika hugged her protectively and both drifted to deep slumber.

Precap: the happy family...