Shivika Living Love Life

Next day morning
Annika went near shivaay who was sleeping like a baby... Annika smiled at him, caressed his hair and whispered( brushing her lips on his ear lobe) : good morning shivaay.....
Shivaay didn't respond,,she continued "get up darling,, it's time", hearing 'darling' from her, shivaay opened his eyes and looked at Annika, she just smiled but for her surprise, he leaned towards her and kissed her cheeks and replied "very good morning darling wifey". Annika was exclaimed and automatically her palm touched her cheeks where shivaay had kissed. He looked at her with a confusing look and asked " wasn't that one kiss enough Annie? Why are u keeping your hands there? I can give more and more kisses. Want more??" Annika's eyes went wide open and coming back to reality she said sternly "shivaay enough with romance now,,, get up, we'll go for morning walk." He showed a lazy face but watching Annika's stern look, shivaay ran towards the bathroom, got ready and they went for morning walk.

Shannon park, Ireland*
Many of them are doing their exercises, jogging, walks with their pets, cycling etc .... It's a beautiful green park surrounded by water... Good environment and fresh air made their mornings bright.
After morning walk,, they came back home,, shivaay did some extra work out and by that time Annika went and had a quick hot shower. She came back and asked shivaay to freshen up. Meanwhile Annika made the breakfast for them ... Healthy food, healthy thoughts, positive energy, support and love were the treatment regimen of Annika for her husband apart from doctor's medicines.
They had their food together and followed by that she fed him his medicines too...
After that they spent their time by playing chess, cards, and some puzzles which indirectly helped shivaay's memory and brain stimulation.
Annika insisted shivaay for a small nap after their lunch and she too slept with him.
At 5 pm when shivaay woke, Annika already had prepared some tea for him and after having that they went for evening walk....
Happily sharing quality time with each other,they came back home,, and Annika never forget to give him his medicines followed by dinner too...
After having dinner, they spent some time together by sharing positive thoughts, watching movies, teasing each other and some romantic kisses....
This was the routine of their typical day....
Days, weeks and months passed just like that,, Dr. Pai visited shivaay on a regular basis and changed his medicine doses too... Annika never had a bad experience from shivaay after that... She was happy with her cutie cutie shiv... But hurt inside remembering his mental condition. But she strongly believed,,,, shivaay will come back to his life again...

After 5 months ....

After dinner and their usual routine shivaay and Annika headed to their bedroom to sleep. Annika looked at Shivaay and asked " what happened shiv? Aren't you well?? You were not attentive since today morning,, I noticed that u failed in your puzzles, u had minimal food, didn't had your nap in the afternoon, didn't even talked while we went for evening walk... I know something is wrong... What happened?? "
Shivaay was disturbed but he managed to reply Annika without looking at her" let's sleep Annie ,, I am sleepy "
Annika doesn't wanted to strain him more,,, she knew something wasn't right but she left it to God..... And made him lie down and covered him and herself with the duvet... They drifted into sleep immediately.

Annika heard some noice and woke up from her sleep and found shivaay missing but she found that he is in the wash room. She ran towards him and found him vomiting like anything,,,, his eyes were red and tears filled it. He saw Annika and signelled her not to come inside,, but without listening to him,, she went near him and supported his head and rubbed his back... After that episode of vomiting,, she made him shower at that midnight and changed his dress too... He felt relaxed and comfortable and they came back to sleep. Though central heating was on,, after the shower shivaay couldn't resist his body from freezing,,, normal temperature in Ireland was 8 °F and he started shivering on the bed,,, Annika felt nervous and covered him with the duvet until his neck and hugged him tight....
She took care of him in anything and everything like a baby for the past 5 months and they slept in the same bed too,, but it was quite a different feel she experienced at the moment when he reciprocated the hug.
He hugged her soo tight,,, he couldn't control the coldness of his body.... Knowingly or unknowingly,,, Annika just lived the moment...

Precap:my wife, my love