Shadows Of SSO

After their beautiful night,,, they were sleeping cuddling each other,, usually Annika was the one who wakes up first after their marriage as she has to take care of shivaay and his needs,, but for a change today,, shivaay woke up first and saw his beautiful wife sleeping in  his embrace. He feels happy and a smile appeared on his face remembering their last night. He couldn't resist him from his naughty thoughts and pecked her lips and wished her 'good Morning'. She smiled in sleep and lazily she wished him back without opening her eyes. He wanted to wake her up and so, he started making patterns on her bare back. Annika pushed his hands and giggled without opening her eyes,, shivaay moved his hands through her waist again making patterns and whispered "get up love, open your eyes to see your prince". Annika still doesn't open her eyes but said in childish sleepish tone "let me sleep shiv.." shivaay was annoyed as he failed to open her eyes.... He smiled and screamed.  "ohhhhh myyyyy godddddd,,,,hearing his loud noise Annika opened her eyes with a jerk.... He continued. "what happened to you Annie??? What happened here???" pointing her left breast where he had made the love bite yesterday night. She looked at herself to see the purple hue on her left breast which made her remember their last night... She couldn't spoke but blushed hardly and covered herself with the duvet and replied" shiv you had become so much naughty and nautangi (dramatic) these days " saying this she pushed him out of the bed sighing him to fresh up. He winked at her with a smirk and headed towards the wash room.

They went for their morning walk as usual,,, shivaay was walking behind Annika...
Suddenly a ball hit on shivaay's head and Annika turned back to see the shocking scene in front of her...
Shivaay kicked the ball back with full attitude and did SSO's  signature hair flip..

Annika couldn't believe her eyes

Annika couldn't believe her eyes... Within the past 5 months,, she is seeing her 'shivaay sir' in him for the first time... Somewhere deep inside her mind,, she felt happy that it is a spark of getting back shivaay to his normal life but somewhere else,, she had a nightmare of losing him forever...

They reached back home and while Annika prepared their breakfast,, her phone starts ringing all,,she couldn't take the phone as she was kneading the dough for chapatis,,, shivaay attended her call...
X: hey, babae,, why were u late to attend my call sweet heart??
Shivaay got angry hearing the flirty conversation from the opposite side of the phone
"who the hell are you idiot??" shivaay roared...
X: who are you man?? I am talking to my girlfriend ninah...
Shivaay sighed in relief but was hell angry to receive the call, though it was a wrong number...
Shivaay : fhat the wick?? are you blind?? Look carefully and dial u bastard....
Listening to his abusive words Annika glared shivaay but before she could say something he threw her phone out of anger and her phone broke into pieces....
Annika's eyes popped out for two reasons 1. It was her new phone
2. It was shivaay singh oberoi who breaks phone being tensed....

"shivaaaay .... Are you okay???" Annika enquired...
Shivaay : yeah Annie..... Just... Just a wrong number.... And.... I.... I.... I.... am..... S..... So..... Sor...
Annika: what happened shiv?? Why are you stammering??
Shivaay :. No.... Just.... No... Nothing.... I will get you a new phone tomorrow.....
Saying this he went inside...

Annika was confused..  Why was he stammering?? What was he about to say??  I am s.. So.. Sor??? Ohhhhhh my God.... He was about to say SORRY to me?? But why didn't he tell??... He used to tell sorry, thank you and please many a times to me.... But what happened today?? She thought.... But reality strikes her senses and she rewind all his acts today....

He showed his thadi (attitude)
He did his SSO hair flip
He broke the phone
He found it difficult to say Sorry..

Oh my God he has got the shadows of SSO... I should inform Dr. Pai.. She yelled herself and called Dr. Pai and explained everything.
Dr. Pai : that's a good news Mrs. Oberoi... That's a positive sign,which means he is responding to our treatment quite well... Congrats to you too... I think,, if we continue his treatment with same enthusiasm and courage,, he will be perfectly fine in about  2 years....
Annika's eyes filled with tears of joy and unknown fear but she managed to reply him " thank you doctor,, thank you so much... He is our treasure,,, we want him back"....

Precap : Annika in hospital, desperate shivaay