Desperate Shivaay

Early in the morning shivaay got up and rushed into the other bedroom where his heart and heart beat were sleeping. He adored the scene he saw and he captured the moment

 He adored the scene he saw and he captured the moment

He came inside and kissed inside vaani's soles. Vaani smiled in her sleep. Shivaay went on the other side of the bed and lied next to Annika and hugged her by her waist and pulled her closer to him. She opened her eyes slowly to see shivaay and she passed a cute smile. Annika pulled vaani to her chest and hugged her, shivaay's hand covered vaani too and they slept for some more time like a happy family. Shivaay felt that half an hour sleep more peaceful and comfortable than his 7 hours sleep alone last night.

They woke up after their small family nap.
Annika: vaanu,, come baby, we'll bath now...
Vaani(sad pout) : lo... Mumma... Lo...(no....mumma...no)
Shivaay : no, Annika... No...
Vaani had a bright smile on her face and Annika looked at him confused.
Shivaay : mumma made you bath everyday na?? Today,, papa will shower you my sunshine..
Vaani's smile again faded.
Vaani(sad pout again) lo... Papa... Lo bwath(no papa... No bath)

Annika took her in her arms and pecked her pout.
Annika: vaanu,,, this is a golden opportunity. Your papa is making you bath. Don't miss it.. Go...
She handed vaanu to shivaay. Shivaay came closer to Annika and whispered " I am offering you too a golden opportunity... Wanna join us?" and he kissed her earlobe.
Annika blushed and shivaay dragged Annika also into the washroom. Vaani always had a starting trouble with bathing. She doesn't like to bath,, but if she is into water,, she will not stop playing with it. Annika filled bath tub with Luke warm water and shivaay undressed vaani.
Vaani: paappa.... Lo....
Shivaay : so, vaani is a dirty girl. Annie,, take her.you keep your baby. Papa doesn't want dirty sunshine.
Vaani :lo lo papa... Vaanu goo saashin (no no papa... Vaanu good sunshine)

Annika and shivaay made her bath. Vaani enjoyed the presence of her mumma papa.

She enjoyed her bath well

She enjoyed her bath well. Shivaay and Annika remembered not to romance in front of vaanu as she may turn into junior jealous singh oberoi.

Shivaay did all vaani's care today as a compensation for hurting her yesterday. Annika had a day off from her mummy job. Annika adored the beautiful unbreakable bond between shivaay and vaanu.

Dinner time.
Vaani was in shivaay's lap as usual. Annika served food.
Shivaay : Annie, I had forgotten. We are leaving tomorrow. Again back to India.
Annika's glow of face dimmed and without uttering a word she lowered her gaze.
Vaanu: y inttia papa?? (why India papa)
Shivaay : because our family is there vaanu... Your great grandmother, grandmothers, grand father, chachus....
Vaanu: yea aaaaaa...... Chachus....
She danced at his lap.
Shivaay. : ohhhh... Are you so happy vaanu?? See Annie, how happy my sunshine is...

Shivaay looked at Annika to see her deep in her thought without listening to them and unaware of what's happening around. Shivaay shook Annika by her shoulder.
Shivaay : Annie, what happened??
Annika : no... Nothing... Let's finish our dinner shivaay.

They did their dinner and headed to their bedroom. Shivaay and vaani was so excited to go to India and they were playing and packing. Annika was packing but she doesn't seem to be happy at all but she is devastated by some thoughts. Shivaay noted that but he kept quite and focused on vaanu.

Packing was almost complete and they were tired. Vaanu jumped into Annika's lap and touched her breast, without any drama and embarrassment to feed in front of shivaay, she fed vaanu. Shivaay noted the change in Annika. Vaanu drifted to sleep fast due to tiredness. Annika made her lie down on bed. Shivaay took her to the other bedroom and made her sleep comfortably and made pillow walls.

He came back to room with a bright smile and jumped into bed. He started kissing Annika.

They kissed so long with so much love and passion

They kissed so long with so much love and passion. Annika was kissing him as if it's their last kiss.
Shivaay : Annie, what happened to you?? I noticed you were not happy since I told we are going back to India.
Annika didn't tell anything,, but hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and freed themselves from clothes... After so long,, they made love which made them feel complete. Shivika enjoyed their love life but Annika's eyes started watering which made shivaay nervous.
Shivaay : Annie,, did I hurt you?? What happened?? Please tell me...
Annika : shiv.... I love you.... I can't lose you again.... I can't even think about it.. I won't be alive if I lose you once again... I swear...
Shivaay kissed her lips...
Shivaay :don't you dare to say that again... How can I live without you both Annie?? You know right... You both makes me complete...
Annika : shiv... I know.... Our family is back in India but... I am scared to come back shivaay.... It  always gave me fear and pain... My life was miserable when I was in India. All my good moments happened here and I don't want to come back. I mean... I don't feel like leaving... And you know what... I feel the same way last time we went back to India...just  Like this,, we made love and next day we went back to India. But after that you forgot us shivaay.... The pain and loss I felt then... I can't tolerate it once more shivaay.... Please.. Think once more before leaving....
Shivaay hugged her protectively and kissed her forehead and said "Annie,, I understand your pain and fear,, but you know what... If you never face your fear,, then you will never come out of it... I miss my family and you are my family too... U want everybody together Annie... We have to make a perfect family... I want to give you all the happiness, the feeling of togetherness, warmth of family.... Everything you missed since childhood. I want to see you happy. Keep a your negative thoughts away Annie.. Let's start our new family life.
SHIVIKA hugged tightly and slept in each other's embrace.

Precap : vaanu stoles oberoi family heart...