Shivaay In Ireland 🙄🙄

It's been almost a month after Shivika's separation but both of them weren't out of it. The most affected person was their little daughter Vaani.
Shivaay gets a weird feeling of someone's absence, lost and unknown pain very often, specially when he is alone.
Annika and Vaani couldn't come out of the fact that Shivaay is no more with them. Vaani cries daily before she sleeps for her papa, but her smart and sensible mumma diverts her mind and makes her sleep.
Whenever Annika gets time, she goes to Miracle Mental Health care and spent time with mentally unstable patients. She finds herself comfortable and she recites her lovable husband's memories which gave a kind of happiness for her. Vaani had a good bonding with Dr Pai as they come often to the place. Vaani soon became the favorite baby of everybody in the mental health care.
OM*
Tej: Shivaay,,, shivaay...
Shivaay : bade papa... What happened?
Tej: Actually, shivaay do you remember Dr pai, who treated you??
Shivaay : well, I don't remember him, but I heard from Dr. Paul that he was treating me and he is the no. 1 psychiatrist.
Tej:shivaay, he had called me today that he has an international conference at Ireland next month and he wish to have a talk with you about your experience after the treatment which would help him in his presentation. So, can you make a call to him now. If you don't mind?
Shivaay : actually, bade papa.. I am thankful to each and every one of you who saved me from my blues. So please arrange my flight to Ireland. I just wanted to meet him in person not just talks via phone.
Tej: okay then,,, tickets for tomorrow??
Shivaay: no for today, if possible

Next day morning *
Annika : vaani,,, come baby,,, mumma's sweet little pumpkin... Come we have to meet doctor uncle today...
Vaani(angry pout) : mumma... Vaanu ngel,,, lo lo kinkin (mumma Vaanu angel, no no pumpkin)
Annika pecked her pout "okay angel" and dressed her up.
She also got ready and both went to Miracle Mental Health care.
As usual vaani was with Dr. Pai messing up his cabin. Annika found herself happy in taking care of mentally ill patients as usual.

Shivaay reached there to meet Dr pai. As soon as he enter.,he felt the place so familiar and a fear passed down his spine. Annika felt her heart beating faster as if feeling shivaay's presence but she gets that often, whenever they comes here and so she ignored it.

He entered Dr. Pai's cabin to see an angelic baby busy messing his cabin.... Dr. Pai was in bathroom. Shivaay was mesmerized by the eyes of the baby, it resembled him. He said: hiii baby.....
Vaani looked up to the familiar sound and she saw her papa in front of her... Being dramebaaz she rubbed her eyes with her small little fists and again looked at him amused (she often sees him in dream) :pa..... PA.... Papa.....she smiled widely
Shivaay :no no baby I... I am not your papa... I am here to visit Dr pai....
Hearing that,,, she started crying loudly and widened her both arms towards him(to pick her up) and called papa..doll... Papa....saashin(sunshine)

saashin(sunshine)

By that time Dr. Pai came out to see the shocking scene in front of him. He didn't know what to tell shivaay... Shivaay was scared to see the baby crying like anything but he felt the same pain in his heart,the one he gets often. "Dr. Pai trust me,, I didn't do anything, she started crying all of a sudden calling me papa...."
Dr. Pai  what else she would call you man?? He thought,,, I know shivaay.... Just pick her please,, she will stop crying...
Shivaay :what??
Dr pai : just try...
Shivaay picked her up in a confusion but she stopped crying and hugged him tight with her small little hands around his neck. She kissed him on his cheeks and said "mumma-Vaanu michd u papa..." (mumma-Vaanu Missed u papa) and smiled widely...
Shivaay kissed her back on her cheeks unknowingly.
Seeing that Dr. Pai adored their bond.
Shivaay : she is so adorable, who is she??
Vaani looked at Shivaay with a sad pout which hurts shivaay so much.
Dr pai. : she is vaani sh..Vaani. One of my patient's daughter.
Shivaay : what?? U mean her papa is??
Dr. Pai: no no,, he is fine now,, but after his treatment,, he doesn't remember his treatment phase,, and she was born during his treatment phase.
Shivaay : fhat the wuck ?? Are you serious?? How can a father forget his daughter?
Dr. Pai(sarcastic smile) : that's happening shivaay... I mean,, it happens...
Shivaay : so, her father is fine now and he doesn't remember his daughter and where is her mother??
Dr. Pai: her mother is the best girl I had ever met, such a pure soul, a selfless wife, a contented mother. He doesn't remember her too.. He married her during his mental illness. But she still lives for her child, for his love, she takes vaani and comes here often and cherish with the inmates here. She recites the days she took care of her husband.
Shivaay :awwww.... She is so nice,,, how can a man forget such a wonderful wife??
Shivaay felt pitty for vaani : ohhhh.... I am sorry baby... Call me papa... Don't worry... I will be there for u... Don't cry sunshine....
Vaani looked at him with wide eyes and asked : saaashin??? (Sunshine)
Shivaay : yeah.. Baby... Look how cute you are.... You are a sunshine...
Vaani: lub u papa..(love u papa)
Shivaay : awww... Love you too baby... .
Dr. Pai had tears in his eyes,
:vaani baby,, come to me,, we will go to mumma, she will be searching for u...
Vaani: lo lo unkwl(no no uncle) ,, papa..... Cum... Papa.... Mumma(pointing out)
Shivaay felt am urge to meet her mother but he felt awkward that the baby called him and a random women as papa and mumma..
Shivaay : Dr pai,, she is so adorable, let me take a picture with her.... After that I will give her to u...
Shivaay took her picture and duo made selfies and he handed over his little sunshine to Dr. Pai.
Dr pai carried her to Annika and handed over vaani to Annika.
Annika: okay doctor, we are leaving, I feel much more relaxed than any other day... I am happy... See you and thank you..
Vaani: lo... Mumma... Lo(no mumma no) ....papa.....papa......(pointing Dr Pai's cabin) she started crying...
Annika: baby,, please be a good girl... Don't cry...
But vaani wasn't listening,, she looked at Shivaay and cried papa..... Papa......
Shivaay saw the wonder women's back, who took the little baby in her arms and she walked away.....
As she moved away,, he felt suffocated and an unknown rage of sadness...

Precap: vaani and her mumma affecting shivaay