Made For Each other

Days and months passed by and Annika's little baby bump was visible.... Both the couple were competing in caring for each other. In fact they were living an amazing life,,, even more beautiful than a dream... Annika enjoyed each and every fraction of second of her beautiful life with her sweet lovable husband who no more SEEMS to be a mentally unstable one( though he hadn't recovered completely), she enjoys being called as Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, she enjoys being loved, cared, kissed, hugged by shivaay. She reaches another world of heaven when they make love. She feels she is the most luckiest women in the world to have his baby, she is in a  euphoric stage when she sees her baby bump. She feels complete applying vermillion in her partition of hair and nuptial chain on her neck.
Shivaay never failed to keep her feel so blessed.He filled their life with love, surprises, happiness, cuteness and unconditional love for her and their unborn baby. His each and every single words and actions made a sweet memory mark in Annika's life.

It was her check up date.
Shivaay : get ready fast Annie... How long are you taking to wear a simple dress??
Annika:stop annoying me shiv.. Shut up and wait for me there.
Annika came draping a beautiful skyblue saree. For a second he was mesmerized, but he came to her and hold her waist and put 2 fingers into her saree waist line and she was shocked.
Shivaay : see Annika.... How tight is your underskirt..and why did u draped saree?? I like you seeing in the saree but,, this would be saffocating for my baby, u know??
Annika: shivaay,,, don't act so responsible okay,, if you are her papa... I am her mumma... I know what is good for her and what is not...
He came closer and pulled her saree a bit lower from her waist and a small red line was visible on her waist where she had tied the underskirt previously.
Shivaay : see this Annie...I demand an explanation for this... (pointing the red line mark on her waist)
Annika: it's not hurting shivaay... It's neither hurting me nor her...
Shivaay : but it's hurting me...
Annika(angry) : so what you want now?? I will change this... Happy??
" how happily I had worn this saree,,, this man.... Instead of admiring me,, he is scolding.... Huh...." she murmured and went towards her wardrobe...
Shivaay back hugged her and whispered " Annie,,, u are beyond words to be explained beautiful... But no sarees until delivery... Okay??" and kissed her  nape of neck
Annika turned to him with a cute pout and said. "okay,,, but at least take a selfie now,,,"
He smiled widely at her and took a selfie (cover pic)

She changed her dress to a loose kurthi and still her baby bump was visible. He hugged her with happiness as she obeyed him like an obedient child.she was surprised by his hug and she didn't hug but her baby bump touched his tummy.

After their romance session,, they reached the hospital for check up

After their romance session,, they reached the hospital for check up. They reached prior to their appointment time and waited for their turn. All the time, shivaay insisted Annika repeatedly to drink water, not to use mobile, sit properly and all this irritated Annika and at last she bursted out
' stop it shivaay,, don't treat me like a kid,, I know I am pregnant and I also know what to do... Why do you insist me??'
Shivaay :if you know everything,,, why don't you do everything properly?
Annika:shut up,, don't talk to me..
Shivaay : okay... Who cares.... (he twisted his mouth and turn his face)
Both of them were faking anger...  The lady next to shivaay had a 3 year old baby boy with her. As shivaay was feeling bored,, and fought with Annika,, he thought to play with that boy.... Shivaay smiled at the boy and he jumped to shivaay's lap. Shivaay was surprised and his mother laughed.
Mother : he is very naughty sir...
Shivaay: what's your name baby??
Baby: unkle,, 'm anay.... (uncle,, I'm anay)
Hearing the name both shivika looked each other... But broke the eye lock remembering their fake anger...
Shivaay patted Anay's hair with love and he leaned towards his chest... It was Anay's mother's appointment time and she saw her son sleeping cutey in his arms..that lady had a big bump and seems like almost 9 months..
Shivaay : our appointment time is later.,,u please do your check up,, he will be with us.. Don't worry,, we will take care.
Mother : that's so kind of you... Thank you sir..

Annika smiled at her cute husband with a cute baby...
Anay twirled and looked at Shivaay : unkle,, ss Co'd... Huggy Huggy.... (uncle it's cold... Huggy Huggy)
Shivaay didn't understand anything.... He stared at him confused...He started crying loudly. Shivaay got scared and tried to stop his cries... He cried more loudly and Annika started laughing... He kept small anay in Annika's lap and Annika's eyes widened.... Anay looked at Annika with tearful eyes: huggy antie huggy huggy....
Annika make him sit on her lap and placed his head on her chest and wrapped her both hands around him,,,giving him a warm hug and placed a sweet kiss on his head... He stopped crying and smiled at her.. Shivaay wasn't out of his shock... Annika looked proudly at him.
Shivaay : what black magic u did on him??
Annika : oh hello,, he asked u to hug him..U didn't do and he cried but I did, so he stopped crying.. That's it and no black magic white magic okay...
Shivaay : not bad Annie.... U acts like an experienced mother,,no worries,my vaani baby is safe.
Annika :shut up shiv.. Stop teasing me at least in the hospital
Shivaay(cutely) : Annie...I want a baby like him....
Annika: what about vaanu then ?? So finally,, u agreed with me of having a baby boy,,, huh??
Shivaay : what?? My vaanu is already here ( touching her tummy)I am talking about the next....
Annika's eyes couldn't bear the shock and her cheeks got red....
By the time Anay's mother came after her check up and took him back from Annika's lap.
Mother : madam,you are so lucky to have a husband like him.. He enjoys being with kids... For the first time anay went to a random person.He will take care of your baby very well.Infact,You both look wonderful together.Thank you for taking care of my baby. And..You are
MADE FOR EACH OTHER....

Her words made them happy and with that sweetness of happiness they saw their healthy growing baby in usg and shared a lovable kiss...

Precap :Annika in labour