How About An Ice Cream Darling?

Shivaay doesn't had any reaction other than fear in his eyes.. Fear of his sickness, fear of his memory, fear of losing Annika, fear of miracle hosp., fear of loneliness.... Annika's shoulder got wet and she found that it was Shivaay's tears...her heart literally broke into thousand pieces... As they crossed a shopping mall she instructed the taxi driver to drop them there.

Annika : Shivaay,, it's okay if you don't remember our past(we didn't had one, she thought), let's create it again... The magic of our relationship. ❤️❤️
Shivaay gave a lazy smile at her and replied : okay Annika.
Hearing 'Annika' from his mouth make her  realize how bad he was affected. She could measure the depth of his hurt.
Annika went near him and pecked his cheeks 😘and said " I am sorry shiv... 😢 Please do forgive me..... I swear,,, I won't take u to that hospital anymore.... Apologies..... 😔😕😕🙁🙁"
Shivaay (happy inside) sad pout☹️☹️: it's okay Annie,,, but are you sure that you won't take me there back again??
Annika : one hundred percent... Very sure....
Shivaay (smiling happily) : thank you..... but I am hungry Annie....
Annika :HOW ABOUT AN ICE CREAM DARLING??
shivaay (eyes wide open) : you called me darling?? 😍😍😍
Annika :aren't you my darling..... darling ???
Shivaay : yes, of course I am.... But I haven't seen you this naughty and bold Annie ...
Annika( guilty, as lying) :it's because we are recreating our moments,,, refreshing your memories....
Shivaay(thinking deeply) : ohhhhhh..... Okay okay

They went to an ice-cream shop and ordered two bowls of ice-cream and waited for their order.

Behind their table, a boy and a girl was kissing passionately ( not embarrassing, it's Ireland, not India folks) and in between their kiss, the girl whispered " I love you DARLING".. And they continued their work....

Hearing the word 'Darling' shivaay turned around and saw the kissing scene... Annika was in some deep thoughts and shivaay suddenly interrupted Annika and pointed the kissing couple and said.... " we might have done something like that na?? Let's recreate that too...."
Annika's eyes popped out of her socket and looked at Shivaay with a shock....
Shivaay(casually) : what?? Why are you looking at me like that? It's quite common... It's just a kiss darling.... Moreover you are my wife.....
Annika (thoughts) I can't understand him,, sometimes he is so immature and behaves like a kid but some other times, he is too much matured and maturity overrules him.... What to do... What to say??? (looking up) Bappa (lord ganesha) please save me.....

As a reply to her prayers,,, an Irish boy came and placed two bowls of ice-cream on their table and went.
"thank God" (Annika sighed)
"Annie, thank that boy who brought ice-cream, not God... Let's have our ice-cream" he is again back to his childish mode and Annika felt relieved...
They started having their ice-cream, Shivaay ate his ice-cream, very fast,, without even looking at Annika or not even talking a word and finished it fully and kept the bowl aside. Annika looked at him and whispered to herself "weird"

"I want more ice-cream Annie" Shivaay said.
Annika(bit stern) :no, shivaay. It's your quota for today. Not more. We are not going to order for more.
Shivaay (fake angry pout) : then you eat.. Finish it fast, we have to go na??
Annika started having it and a drop of ice-cream drooled out of her mouth, before she could wipe it with tissue paper,,, Shivaay came close to her and licked it and followed by that he captured her lips and started kissing her💋💋💋💋 Annika wasn't out of her shock but she reciprocated the kiss💋💋💋💋 she couldn't believe that he kissed her, she kissed him back,, that too in public 👀👀👀😜😜😜😜

They broke the kiss after a long passionate kiss..... Both of them blushed and Annika looked down without uttering a word. To break the silence shivaay told "by the way, thank you for the extra quota of my ice-cream Annie"
His words contributed more points to her blush lessons and so, Annika blushed so hard and her blush made Shivaay happy and satisfied. He forgot all his hurt and fear.The couple left the mall taking home so much of love(blush) memories to enrich their future ...

Precap : who is shivaay?? An immature baby or an overmature adult??😎😎😎😎
Annika (confusion confusion confusion) 😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔