Chapter 16

Narrator

Liana was choosing slices of cakes to take it home when she noticed that Lucas was talking to some guys outside. She couldn't see the two guy's face but it seemed like they were having some conversation and she didn't want to interrupt them. Lucas could not hold back when he saw the two stalkers walking towards the Cafe where he left Liana. He knows that Liana will be safe in there because they can't do anything with so many people inside the cafe,but he didn't want to worry her or be scared about something that might be an assumption. He calmly approached the strangers as confidently as he could. The two man doesn't seem to be like a typical stalker because their attire was rich and expensive and especially the guy taller than the other one.

As soon as he questioned them. The guy who was wearing shades and wearing the most expensive coat among them said

"Who are you?"

"Are you serious? You are asking me? I am suppose to ask you. Why are you following us?"

"Who is us and who is following you? My friend and I are here to buy some cakes." The guy said confidently. Lucas doubted for a moment because the guy didn't seem scared that he was caught neither they are showing any sign of those creepy stalkers although he was sure these two was following them.

"There might be a misunderstanding here." The other guy said more politely than the other guy. "We are here to enjoy and have fun."

Lucas thought for a while and decided to drop the subject and apologised instead.

"I am sorry. I thought that someone was following-"

"Apologies accepted." The taller guy said dismissing him and walked passed him.

"Sorry, my friend is a little bit-" Jason said thinking of a right word.

"Rude?" Lucas said.

"At times." Jason laughed awkwardly.

"I am sorry for accusing you two." Lucas said.

"That's fine. It is better to be cautious right?" Jason said.

"Right." Lucas agreed.

"I will see you around." Jason said wanting to drop the subject and most importantly wanting to escape from spilling something.

Oliver walked in with confidence. He can feel eyes on him as he walked in to order some drinks for Jason and himself. He turned to scan the room of crowds and his eyes met a pair of brown eyes, but she quickly shifted her gaze in embarrassment making Oliver smirked.

Liana was waiting for Lucas to join her when she noticed whispered around the cafe. She saw a guy who walked in looking so perfect with his brunette hair looking messy and good at the same time. He was tall and have good fashion sense. For a moment she assumed he is a model. Girls around the room was pretty excited with his presence. She could see the girl taking his ordered was fluttered by his presence. She would have been flushed and shy if it was her. She didn't expect to make eye contact with him, but they did and she quickly looked away because she felt embarrased getting caught, but she was sure that he smirked at her when he caught her looking at him.

He sat on the table across from her. He leaned back on the chair and crossed his arms and was looking at her straight. He was so confident with his movement. He sipped his drink and kept looking at her direction. Liana was glad when Lucas came back looking a bit embarrased.

"Where were you?" She asked as soon as he sat down.

"I met someone." He said.

"Oh, they are your friends?" She asked .

"Not really. I thought it was my friends but it was not." He said and quickly changed the topic.

Oliver was literally glaring at Lucas's back.

"Stop glaring at him." Jason said as he sat down on the chair, his back facing Liana

"I am not glaring." Oliver said defending himself.

People in the Cafe kept whispering to each other about the two handsome guys who entered. They were too busy conversing with each other that they didn't notice everyone's eyes on them. They were used to it. Oliver and Jason have been best friend since elementary school. They had the same interest since elementary school. Jason too came from a rich background. The reason he is working with Oliver because his brother was fighting to take over the company and he felt that it is better to let his brother take over and to avoid that he is working for Oliver. No one knows except Oliver that Jason is a rich heir of another company. Jason and Oliver holds the most share in the company. Jason hid his identity to avoid any talk in the industry.

"That guy is so handsome." Liana said laughing and pointing to Oliver. Lucas looked back and turned towards her with a "are you serious" face.

"He have the worst attitude." He said.

"That might be because he knows he is handsome." She said coming up with a theory.

"Most probably, but the friend with him is much nicer."

"You spoke to them?" She asked.

Lucas wanted to hold back that embarrasing talk, so he changed it saying, "Yea, like I said I thought they were someone I know, it turned out to be someone else."

"Aww." She said.

"Why? You want me to introduce you to them?" He said smirking.

"I am out of their league." She said smiling

"Hey! You are the prettiest." Lucas said making Liana grimaced. "Thanks."

"I am not kidding. You shouldn't be insecure."

"That's so easy for you to say." She said.

Lucas was going to explain when the two guy came to their table.

"Ms. Parker?" The more nicer one said smiling at Liana. Liana froze and was surprised.

"Mr. Kyle" she said standing up and bowed.

"It's been a while." He said.

"You know them?" Lucas asked Liana surprised.

"He is my Managing Director " She said as she try to avoid the eyes of the brunette boy who was already staring at her.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share if you are enjoying this book.Happy readings!