Chapter 58

Liana

Friday rolled by way quicker.. I didn't meet Oliver after last time.. he did come to the office and I was told about it, but our schedule collided because I was working and he was working and when he was done.. I was still working and he had to go back to the main office. He as last time explained that he sometime do come to this office sneakily and go back sneakily making it seem like he only visits once a month, but in fact it is not. He did text me to ask if we could meet up before he go back to the main office, but I had deadline to complete.

I asked Oliver to meet me at a Cafe which is 15 minutes away from the Comic Centre. I bought us coffees and bagels as I waited for him.I also told him to dress in comfortable clothings and he sent me a smirking emoji and asked if I meant something like casual wear, which I come to adore.

To be honest, Oliver can pull any outfit and still look good. Even if he wear onesies he will still look damn fine.

Of course, Oliver's arrival was a grand one because he drove an expensive Porsche, the latest one, might I add in this street and everyone's heads turned to look back in admiration and curiosity. He parked his car just right in front of me and came out in a black T-shirt with light denim jacket and black jeans with white sneaker. He smiled at me and I could see everyone staring at him with their mouth opened because he looked so good. Women and girls were eyeing him and whispering as they walked passed us. He opened the door for me and help me get the food inside. He shut the door and walked back to the driver's seat. I handed him his coffee.. I realized that Oliver liked his coffee just black. He said at times he prefer Iced Americanos, but not all the time.

"Thanks for the food." He laughed as he sipped his drink when we stopped at a red light. He chewed his bagel after sometime.

I smiled at him.

"Is that why you told me to dress in casual?" He asked when I told him the address to the amusement park.

"Yes." I said laughing.

"I have never been to one." He said admitting it.

"I know.. you told me last time. Which is why we are going today." I said smiling.

"I am not a big fan of crowd.. just to give you a head start.. I have my men following us because I don't want some sneaky photographers taking our pictures and posting online.. you know about my thing about my pictures online." He said.

"Of course.. I understand that." I said.

"But don't worry, you won't even know they are around. I have the best security team so you can relax."

"I am relaxed about it? They are here for your safety." I said pointing out.

He didn't say anything and just continued to drive. We reached soon and I was glad I bought the pass online to avoid any sort of line. This amusement park was opened till Midnight which was a good thing.

We took photographs right at the entrance and Oliver couldn't be much happier than I thought. He was in fact really liking it, but complain about way too many people. He was like a child in a chocolate factory. So amused and excited. We went to ride the merry go round. Oliver was hesitant first and said that how it is a children's ride and when I pointed to adults riding it, he give me a 'are you sure?' look as we lined up.

Oliver had fun and I sneaked few pictures here and there throughout the day. I made him ride on roller coaster and he screamed through out the ride and once it was over. He started complaining that he might have sore throat later because of the screaming, but he look lively. His eyes shining more brighter than usual. When I bought Cotton Candies for us.

He stared at it and said he did not want it because it was too sweet and I rolled my eyes and fed him anyway and his eyes widened in surprised. I don't know if it was because I fed him or because he really liked it, I think it was the latter because he took the one I bought for him and started eating that. He bought corn-dogs for us and we were just walking around the park as we ate. He was thrilled with this experience and said, that he should have came earlier, but he was glad that he got to share this experience with me and I was glad to hear that.

As a souvenir, I bought him the park's teddy bear head band. He laughed as he saw his image on the mirror. Women in the store and teenage girls looked at him in awe as he wore that. In fact the store seller was in awe too because he made it look so much more better. He was hesitant to wear it out in public and I didn't want to push him so I said he can just keep it in the bag..

We finally made it to the destination that I have been waiting for and I stood nervously as we stood in the line to enter the Ferris wheel.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking worried.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head as we walked inside.

"Okay?" He asked looking at me confused as I quickly thought about if it will be a good idea to do what I am going to do

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book! Our first chapter hit 400+ reads 😱 thank you so much.. thank you for voting and supporting us by reading our book. Please continue to support us by voting and sharing this book with other readers. Can we get this book to 4000+ reads? There will be a bonus update once the book hit our goal! Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!