Chapter 24

Liana didn't expect to see Oliver standing outside waiting for her to come out in the morning when she was going to work.

"I thought we made it clear yesterday?" She asked him  and he smiled making her heart flutter.

"You made it clear but it is just the CEO who was looking for your help." Oliver said. "But if you don't want to help that is fine." Oliver shrugged.

"Wait- What help?" Liana asked.

"Last night I told him about the hand pulled ramen store and about him investing and helping them to expand with our company. He seemed to really like the idea. He asked me if you and I can go and talk to them and see how things go."

"But you do know I work in the Comic Centre and not the business department right?" Liana said.

"That doesn't matter you just have to help me to convince them and make a good deal that both the group will be happy about and also your team leaders know that you are working for this project so someone else will be taking your place today." Oliver explained. "It is up to you if you want to help in this project or to go to office."

"It is just convincing them?" Liana confirmed and Oliver nodded. "Then let's do it."

"Can we eat our lunch there too? I really liked their noodles." Oliver said sheepishly.

"Sure." Liana said laughing.

When they reached the restaurant. They saw a middle aged man was inside the restaurant preparing to open the store. They reached there an hour earlier. The middle aged man saw them standing and cane out and said, "it doesn't' open until." He looked at his watch "An hour. You can come back an hour later."

"Hello, My name is Oliver Lee and this is my Assistant, Miss Liana Parker." Oliver said quickly turning into a business man and surprising Liana. Liana till now had never seen Oliver in a very cold manner. She always saw him smiling or laughing.

"Hello." The middle aged man said looking at them with a question look.

"We were sent here by the Creation Company. Our company wanted to make a deal with you." Oliver said as he looked at him.

"Honey, did you finish your work?" A middle aged woman showed up and looked at them and saw Liana

"Liana, how are you doing dear?" She asked smiling happily. "You are here to eat? We open in an hour though."

"Hello, Mrs Cho." Liana said greeting her.

"You know them?" Mr. cho said looking at his wife.

"Liana comes here often with her friend or cousin." Mrs Cho explained.

"Oh.... the beautiful girl you keep talking about." Mr. cho said making Liana blushed.

"What brought you here today so early?" Mrs Cho asked looking at her and then Oliver. "Are you here for a date?" She said grinning.

"As nice as that sounds we are actually here to speak to the owner which I believe it is you and your husband about Creation Company's deal for you."

"Did I just hear someone mentioning about Creation Company?" A teenage boy appeared to the front.

"Can we all talk inside?" Oliver said not showing any emotion. Liana for the first time felt the cold and emotionless Oliver and didn't know how to feel about it.

"Yes." The teenage boy said excitedly as he hurried in and invited them to sit. Once they were settled and Mrs Cho serving teas and snacks to everyone even though Liana insisted they didn't want anything.

"Recently Ms. Parker and I visited your place and I really liked your noodles." Mrs Cho smiled proudly. "We always serve fresh and tasty."

"And I heard from Ms Parker about you wanting to expand your restaurant and Creation Company thinks that it is a good idea if we can partnership with you. We can open another location at first and then we will slowly expand into a chain to overseas if you want."

Mrs. Cho seemed to be very pleased about the offer but Mr. Cho did not seemed to look please at all.

"As good as that sound. We can manage on my own."

"We know you can manage. We just want to expand and let people taste your food." Liana said quickly. "I really love your food for how fresh and good they are. I personally want others to taste your food because I feel a lot of people are missing the opportunity of a good hand pulled noodle."

"We really appreciate the kind words of yours but we don't want to partnership with anyone. We had enough of partnership." Mr. Cho said. "If you can please excuse us we have to open our store for the customers."

"I will leave my card here for you and in case you change your mind. You can call us at the number." Oliver said.

"We don't need any cards of yours because we won't be calling." Mr. Cho said as he left the room.

"We are very sorry about his behaviour." Mrs. Cho apologizes. "Due to past experience he is very hostile now."

"That's fine. This is the number you can call if you change your mind." Oliver said handing a card.

"Are you the CEO of the company?" The excited teenage boy asked.

"Why?" Oliver asked looking at him.

"You look similar to the CEO who came to my school and gave a motivational speech."

Thank you everyone for reading this book. This is an additional update as last week we couldn't update. Thank you for waiting and we hope you will continue to support this book by Voting, sharing it with others and also Adding it to your Reading list. Follow us for more updates. Next update will be next Wednesday . Do you think we should post two chapters a week? Let us know.