chapter 1

}————————————————————{

• November 17 •
>*snowing <

Hyungwon slowly opened his eyes as he was woken up by loud screams. He noticed he wasn't at his house or at a place he has ever been before ,but he started panicking as he saw he was tied to a wall. His expression changed to a scared one ,he was in some sort of big theater storage room.

there were a lot of woman here, crying and worried. There were about twenty he guessed, They all were wearing the same clothing ,a white t-shirt and a pair of white jeans.

Hyungwon scanned his body noticing he was wearing the exact same. He scanned the room a bit better and saw that there were no males in the room except for him, he then looked to his side seeing he was sitting next to a woman who was screaming.

She had natural blonde hair and green eyes, she had plumped lips and a small nose. She looked pretty but she was panicking , "Wh-what is happening?" Hyungwon said trying not not show he was panicking as well.

The woman turned to him with a worried expression, "I don't know but we need to get out of here, I think we're kidnapped or something!" She almost screamed at the brown haired male.

Hyungwon didn't know how to process the situation ,he could scream and yell but would it help in any way? He never thought of being held hostage.

That's when he suddenly heard a door open ,and everybody got quiet immediately.

Everybody stared at the man that was entering the room ,soon after he came in three other men entered the room. Their clothing exited out of a black suit and they all had a mask on,it was a simple white mask with eye cut-outs. It was simple yet creepy.

Then suddenly a woman began yelling at them , "why are we here?! What are you doing?!" She screamed as the figures turned their bodies to her. They then stepped closer to the woman who was tied up on the right side of the room and one of the men leaned foreword to her.

Then he aggressively grabbed her head and put a small needle in her neck, we were all terrified as we heard her scream filling the room.

A few seconds later the man took the needle out and the three others released the woman ,the woman wasn't dead she just looked as if she had given up, defeated. I'm  As she stood up they put a blindfold on her and carried her out of the room.

The room was silent and everybody was looking at each other in fear.

We kept silent in the room, some were crying some were shocked. Hyungwon was one of the shocked ones. A few minutes later the next person was picked up, she didn't struggle so she didn't get a needle in her neck.

The woman's got picked up one by one until there were about six left ,then the men came again and picked up Hyungwon. He got released from the wall and stood up, he wasn't going to struggle because it would only hurt more. He then got blindfolded and the three men dragged him out of the room, a second later he heard a door close.

}————————————————————{