Chapter 4

}————————————————————{

• November 17 •
>*snowing <

"Marry you Wh-" But Hyungwon didn't get any further than that.
"Let me explain please" his buyer said as Hyungwon noticed the look of shame on his face.

"I'm getting older to the point where it's weird I still haven't found someone, everybody already knows I like men and not woman so...marry me"
Hyungwon was speechless.

First getting sold into slavery and then marrying someone he doesn't know?!
"I bought you with 5.000.000, so follow my orders" Wonho said as he looked at Hyungwon ashamed.

Hyungwon nodded with hesitation but quickly calmed himself down.
"He said that I didn't have to do anything I didn't like" he kept repeating in his head over and over again.

"Nobody knows I bought you and I don't want them to know, it's a bit unusual." Wonho said as he looked at Hyungwon.
Hyungwon felt a pain in his chest, was that a insult? He thought as he frowned a bit. Even though he understood him it still hurts, because he felt something special seeing him, something he had never felt with anyone. Some sort of comfort.

"We have to make it believable Hyungwon ,do you understand?" He said as he looked a bit intimidating.

Hyungwon nodded again, what did he get himself into.

Wonho looked at the clock ,it was late and probably time to sleep. He looked at Hyungwon who looked tired, he felt bad but marriage was the only reason he even came there, he needed to.

"You should sleep" Wonho said as he got up.
Hyungwon got up as well and waited for Wonho to speak. "Follow me" He said as he walked towards the hall and went upstairs a few seconds later.

The house was big ,but there werent that many rooms. Mainly because the rooms were just really big.
Wonho stopped in front of a black door just as sleek as the other objects in the house. "This will be your room, mine is on the left of you." Wonho said as he pointed at apparently his room. Hyungwon simply nodded and went inside.

It was a huge room, and it had beautiful furniture, but hungwon was to tired to be impressed.

He quickly took a shower in his own personal bathroom and went straight to bed. He was tired from everything, it was to much.

Wonho on the other hand couldn't fall asleep.
He felt bad that he was making a boy marry him.

As he kept rolling over and over he couldn't stop thinking about Hyungwon. His lips were so beautifully big and his eyes were piercing even though they were red from crying the whole time. His skin was fair and his brown hair fell perfectly on every spot even though he didn't try.

He wondered how it would feel like to see him smile, if he ever got to see that.

Wonho turned around and looked outside the window next to him. The windows were darkened on the outside of the bedrooms so you didn't need curtains and you could stare outside all you want.

But even seeing his loved and gorgeous garden he still had a hard time relaxing.

}————————————————————{