Chapter 9

}————————————————————{

• November 20 •
>*around dinner<

"What do you want to eat?" Wonho asked Hyungwon with a smile on his face.
"Why are you so happy?" Hyungwon asked as a response. Wonho always carries a smile on his face but this one seemed brighter than usual.

"I'll have a free day tomorrow" Wonho replied stretching himself out. He then walked over to Hyungwon who was sitting in front of the tv.
"Good for you" Hyungwon replied nervously.

"So...what do you want to eat?" Wonho asked again. Hyungwon looked back at Wonho as he was deep in thought, he let out a sigh as he came to the conclusion that he couldn't think of anything. "Is pizza good?" Wonho suddenly asked as he noticed Hyungwon's struggle.

"Yeah that's fine"

Wonho ordered the pizza and it quickly came.

"Thanks again" Wonho said before he closed the door. Hyungwon was sitting at the table as he waited for Wonho to come with the pizza.
Hyungwon often thought that Wonho was a high class business man, but he was actually pretty normal.

In Hyungwon's case, it made him feel a bit less uneasy.

They both started eating their pizza while they had a conversation about Wonho's work.
"Ahh wait" Wonho said making Hyungwon stop in the middle of chewing the pizza. Then Wonho brought his hand closer to Hyungwon's face until he touched his cheek.

"You had a bit of tomato sauce there" Wonho said smiling as he licked his finger clean.
Hyungwon blushed a bit, he thought that Wonho could've just said it or that he should've wiped it away with a napkin.

"Something going on?" Wonho snapped Hyungwon out of his thoughts. "No"
But in reality Hyungwon felt a bit weird. It was a feeling as if butterflies flew around in his tummy when Wonho touched him.
He couldn't place why. ( not yet at least 😏 )

"Wonho? I've been a bit bored these few days, isn't there something I can do here?" Hyungwon asked bluntly. Wonho looked up a bit surprised, it didn't happen often that the younger would start a conversation.

"Do want to have something? I can buy you a phone or books, you just gotta ask" He said before he stuffed his mouth again.
"Is it okay if I get to have a phone? It isn't like I'm going to call the police!" Hyungwon said a bit angsty.

He wasn't going to call the police ,he felt fine here, he just needed more distraction.
Wonho sighed, "maybe we could make a deal?" He said as he laid down his fork and knife. Hyungwon listened carefully.

"I'll get you a phone if you'll allow me to touch you" he proposed.

Hyungwon didn't see the bad in it, it wasn't like he was now going to rape his or something.
"Okay fine" He said desperately ,he really wanted a phone.

Wonho smirked, he then grabbed his iPad.
"What kind do you want?" He asked as he was looking through some phones.
"Honestly I don't care" Hyungwon replied, but he quickly regretted his choice of words.
"Okay wait! Just not a flip-phone please" Hyungwon said as he pouted at Wonho.

Wonho laughed "Don't worry"

}————————————————————{

Next chapter will be quite entertaining😏
Also I'm quite busy with school so I don't know how active I'll be, I'll try to post as much as I can. This will be a short story I think, I'm not sure yet☺️

Bye x