Chapter 12

}————————————————————{

• November 21 •
>*evening<

Wonho's POV

"You're fine now?" I asked Hyungwon as we got home. The boy didn't utter a single word in the car ride back and I felt horrible, I send my workers to catch the man who tried to rape him.

Hyungwon nodded but was still seeing pale, I feel so bad. I want to know what he's thinking.

I hung up my jacket and entered the living room. "W-Wonho?" Immediately I looked Behind me, I was dead worried about him not talking so I'm glad he said something.
"Yes?"

"Is it okay if I'll go and sleep? I-I'm not very hungry" Hyungwon admitted. "O-okay.." from him getting nervous I felt nervous as well.
"Thanks..." Hyungwon looked to the ground, eyes puffy and lips swollen.

Hyungwons POV

I feel so bad for Wonho, I really do, but I just need a shower and sleep.
I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a pair of clothing that Wonho had picked out for me to wear as Pajamas. I then turned on the water and looked in the mirror.

I sighed and looked at the sink,
"I'm so glad he stepped in..." I whispered to myself as tears started to fill up my eyes again.

I wiped the tears away and got undressed, I then stepped inside the shower and washed myself properly.

After some time I was finished so I dried myself off and put on the new pair of clothes. I then stepped outside the bathroom.

My eyes widened as I saw a rose and a small note on my bed. Slowly I walked over to it and noticed there was also a white blanket.
I felt the blanket but quickly pulled my hand away, it was a electric blanket which makes it warm when you plug it in.

My hand went back onto the blanket again and I let it explore the fabric gently. It was soft.
My eyes wandered off to the rose and the note again so I reached out for it.
I grabbed the rose first and smelled it ,such a nice smell.

I then grabbed the letter and started reading it.

Hi Hyungwon!

As you could probably guess this was my doing, I'll explain why don't worry.
I felt so bad after the incident, and I couldn't help but try to make you feel better.
At the moment you aren't that close to me which is completely understandable because of our first encounter, but I do want to comfort you. If you need comfort don't hesitate to enter my room, you can even sleep here I won't try anything you don't want me to do.

Goodnight ~ Wonho

I smiled at the letter, and maybe he was right.
I shouldn't seek comfort by only myself, I should let him in because he's trying to, but still he's not forcing me.

Honestly...I'm happy I met him, so I left my room and walked towards his.

}————————————————————{