chapter 21

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

"Fuckkk...this is so awkward..." Hyungwon thought as he stuffed his face with the food Wonho had made while sitting next too Jooheon. Wonho and Jooheon were having a conversation about Jooheon getting a promotion and their company, while Hyungwon was confused with almost every word he heard leave their mouth.

As Hyungwon was drifting off into space Wonho and Jooheon started to suddenly laugh, causing Hyungwon to flinch a bit and come back to earth. 

Silently he let out a sigh and continued eating again. But suddenly he dropped his fork causing a loud clang to be echoed through the room. Immediately it turned silent. ''ahh sorry'' Hyungwon said towards the both of them while avoiding eye contact. 

''it's okay'' Jooheon said smiling again and playfully grabbing Hyungwon's thigh causing Wonho to widen his eyes. As if he couldn't see Jooheon was rubbing Hyungwon thigh for a mere few seconds. He knew Jooheon liked skinship, but this was a bit too far. It made him jealous, how he couldn't touch Hyungwon but Jooheon could. 

After some time Hyungwon joined their conversation and they were all laughing together. But it made Wonho uneasy. He wanted Hyungwn to have friends but at the same time, he wanted to be the only one for him. 

''do you guys want to drink?'' Wonho said already getting up from the table. ''yeah sure!'' Jooheon said but Hyungwon gently declined. ''suit yourself..'' Wonho said causing Hyungwon to regret his decision. 

half an hour later

''SoOOo I ToOOlD HEr TOoo BaCk OOfF" Wonho spoke as he swung his arms around with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. ''Wonho you need to put down the alcohol...'' Jooheon said carefully because he knew Wonho had a lot of mood swings when he was drunk. 

''NOoooOOO'' Wonho slammed his hand on the table and looked angry but unclear at Jooheon, he started to gulp down the bottle the next second. ''Wonho stop it!'' Jooheon yelled as he was getting irritated. 

''you! GoOOo HoME'' Wonho yelled angrily but immediately stumbled back on his chair as he was saying it. Jooheon sighed defeated. ''do you think you can handle him?'' Jooheon asked Hyungwon who was sitting fritegned next to him. Hyungwon nodded hesitantly but didn't let it show. ''well...I'll be taking my leave then'' Jooheon said as he got up. ''let me walk you out'' Hyungwon said as he stood up as well. 

''No, it's okay...'' Jooheon said pushing Hyungwon back into his chair gently. ''you, go take care of him'' He said as he pointed at Wonho who was grabbing a bunch of snacks. ''Wonho!'' Hyungwon yelled annoyed. 

As he turned around Jooheon was gone and it was just the two of them again. ''Wonho? I'll be preparing a bath for you, to relax'' Hyungwon said hesitantly. ''aRe YoUU GonNna JoIIn MeE?'' Wonho said. Hyungwon gulped, was this the real Wonho? ''ahh...no''

Hyungwon wanted to walk towards the stairs but as he wanted to close the door Wonho's hand blocked it. ''Wonho?'' Hyungwon asked confused. Suddenly Wonho grabbed Hyungwon's shirt and slammed him against the wall a little more aggressive then he intended. 

''I Bought you, you don't have a choice''

  }————————————————————{ 

Testweek is starting tomorrow...

BUT IM BACK!