chapter 23

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*evening<

3rd person POV

''w-what the hell?!"' Hyungwon said as he fell backward into the bathtub again. ''why would you kiss me stupid'' Hyungwon muttered but loud enough for Wonho to hear. Wonho let a sigh escape from his mouth as he reached his hand towards the youngers face, then gently cupping his cheek. 

''Hyungwon you've been on my mind a lot lately and I think I like you...'' Wonho admitted bluntly. '' I know you still need time to process a lot of things so I won't rush it but at least think about it'' Wonho said. 

Hyungwon was left a little shocked after Wonho's confession, never did he expect that he would be actually liked by him. ''don't worry I'm sober now'' Wonho said smiling before getting out of the tub, causing Hyungwon to close his eyes immediately.

''You can look now'' Wonho said after a few seconds. Carefully Hyungwon opened his eyes and saw Wonho standing in a towel right in front of him. Hyungwon gulped as he saw how beautifully shaped Wonho's abs were.

Hyungwon's thoughts were cut off as Wonho started to walk over to him. ''you should sleep now'' Wonho said smiling before pecking Hyungwon's cheek, after that he left the bathroom.

Hyungwon was left in shock and couldn't help but sit still.

-----------------

the next day

after yesterdays íncident' i didn't dare to talk to Wonho. What am I even going to do now? ''Hyungwon, I'll be heading out till three. make sure to eat!'' Wonho yelled at me making me snap out of my thoughts. ''ah, okay!'' I yelled back at him before getting up from the dining table as I just finished breakfast. 

I walked over to the kitchen to put my plate down but I was startled as I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear. ''think about it, I want your answer after I come back from work'' Wonho said to me as his breath touched my ear. A shiver went down my spine as he kissed the back of my neck before leaving the kitchen, it felt as I could finally breathe again.

''I should shower'' I mumbled to myself as I felt my head getting clearer again.

 I walked upstairs and headed into the shower, I put on the hot water and started to wash up. ''how does he expect me to know my answer so soon? I mean...I've always felt at ease with him and he is always nice, sweet and...'' But I couldn't finish my sentence. 

''should I give it  try?''

}————————————————————{

This chapter was pretty short so I'll update tomorrow again with a much more interesting chapter ;)

yall are insane btw, thank you so much for reading my story I love you all so much. please don't forget to vote and comment!!