chapter 19

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

Wonho's POV

I rushed over to the living room as I heard the scream because I knew it was Hyungwons.

Did those guys follow me? How do they know where I live? But there was no time to think about that. I looked around the corner as I heard a loud bang. My eyes widened as I saw Hyungwon lying on the ground with a gun next to him, I quickly scanned him and met his terrified eyes. 

I looked at the figure in front of him and noticed that it was one of the men, he held a gun and his leg was bleeding heavily. We met eye contact for a second which I took as my cue to grab the gun next to Hyungwon and point it at him. 

''if you point your gun at me I'll shoot you'' I said trying not to show any fear. ''Hyungwon call, call my security team'' I said to him while I stood in front of him as if I was protecting him, it was my intention because if the man would shoot he would shoot me not Hyungwon. 

''i-i already did'' I heard a breaking voice say from behind me which made me a tiny bit relieved. Then suddenly I saw the man point his gun at me. ''shoot me then'' he said daringly as he held his injured leg.  ''tell me where it is'' He said looking clearly irritated. '' I told you I didn't have it! it's been burned a long time ago!'' I yelled at him angry. I was really mad, the fact that he wanted to hurt Hyungwon just because he didn't believe me was sickening, I'm glad I walked in on time otherwise Hyungwon would probably be dead. 

Then I suddenly heard the back door from the garden open and saw security walking in and surrounding the man. ''put the gun down'' they told the man. ''sure'' he said annoyed as he put his gun down and hands in the air. They took his hands and chained them while another guard came over to me. ''find his squads whereabouts, and put them into jail, I've warned them enough times and this was it'' I said angrily as I put my gun in safe-mode. The guard nodded as a response and walked over to the scene again.

'''w-wonho?'' I suddenly heard a soft and breakable voice say. I turned around and looked at Hyungwon, I walked over to him feeling my heart sink. I fell onto my knees beside him and took his hand. I let my head hang down and started to cry. '' I'm so sorry you got caught up in this'' I said trying not to sound childish. I now heard him sob too and we sat there crying for what felt like forever.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I held a package of ice onto Hyungwon's cheek, apparently, the gun punched him while still holding the gun making the spot red and purple, his lip was slightly bleeding as well. '' I'm still sorry'' I said as he flinched a bit at the contact of the ice and his skin. ''it's okay'' he mumbled.

''after all, this is the only damage he had done'' Hyungwon said smiling a bit with still teary eyes. '''by the way, why was his leg bleeding?'' I asked making Hyungwon turn away his face from me.  ''after he punched me I fell next to the sofa, I noticed a small text saying something as use when in danger' So I opened the thing and saw a gun. as I grabbed it turned out it wasn't on safe mode so I accidentally shot him in his leg'' At the last part he burst into crying again.

''Hyungwon it's okay'' I said hoping to calm him down. I went over to the kitchen and made some tea for him. I was still a bit tense about the whole thing but I was glad that there wasn't a lot of damage done to us. 

''here'' I said handing the tea. He nodded as a thank you and carefully took a sip from it. Afterall I'm just glad he's okay and not a lot of damage was done. Still, it felt like as if something from me was broken. He hurt my Hyungwon.

  }————————————————————{  

I got tests to learn for but updating this is way more fun :)