Chapter 22

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*evening<

''and you're drunk so I won't listen'' Hyungwon said smiling as Wonho had him pinned against the wall. Then suddenly Wonho started sniffing and before Hyungwon could even change his expression, Wonho had laid his head on Hyungwon's shoulder. 

''WHyyyY CAnT YoUU AcccEpT mY lOOVeee....?'' Wonho whined, earning a confused expression from Hyungwon. ''Wonho what are you saying?'' Hyungwon said chuckling a bit.

''III CaRe SO mUCh AbOUt YoU! I rEally WANt yOUr Love....'' He said mumbling the last word. Then suddenly his voice turned back to normal. ''you're not just a plaything to me Hyungwon...I've built up these feelings for you and I really don't know how...'' He said as he looked at his eyes.

''The way you talk, your smile, and your stupidly clumsy actions...I love it all!''

Those words left Hyungwon silent for a few minutes. Wide-eyed he just stood there, looking at the older male in front him, the one that bought him and actually treated him like a human being. Suddenly a lot clicked inside of his mind. Was this why he was so nice? Was this why he was so worried? Or was it all in his nature...or worse...an act?

''pleaaaaase open up more Hyungwon, I want to talk to you but I can't if you're always shutting down our conversations...'' Wonho whined once again. 

''i-I'll try'' Hyungwon stuttered back causing Wonho to smile like a little kid. Snapping back to reality Hyungwon shook his head and looked at Wonho. ''You should get washed up...''

Almost dragging Wonho upstairs they both entered the bathroom. ''you can take it from here right?'' Hyungwon asked Wonho, but Wonho shook his head. ''h-how do you turn on the water?'' 

Hyungwon sighed deeply, knowing he would have to help Wonho with everything. ''at least get undressed yourself'' Hyungwon said while turning on the hot water. He turned around to face Wonho who already had his shirt off. ''Wait! Not while I'm still here!!!'' Hyungwon yelled at him but he didn't seem to care.

''were both men, why shouldn't I?'' Wonho asked genuinely confused, Causing Hyungwon to reply with nervous laughter before turning around and hoping he wouldn't have to see things he wouldn't be able to erase from his brain.

After some time Wonho finally got inside the bathtub, Hyungwon had prepared his eyes by putting bubbles in the tub. 

''can you massage my back?'' Wonho asked as he turned around his head towards Hyungwon. ''ehm yeah sure'' He replied with. ''I've never done something like this though...'' 

Hyungwon gently grabbed Wonho's shoulders. He had noticed how broad they were before but now that he was feeling them it made him feel a little weird.

He was just massaging Wonho while just thinking about what Wonho said earlier, about liking him...it was probably some drunk babbling he thought. after some time Wonho had dozed off inside of the tub and Hyungwon had stopped massaging and just took a moment to watch the Greek-god-like creature in front of him. 

As he was about to wake Wonho up by tapping him on the shoulder, his wrist was suddenly grabbed by Wonho, and before he could react he was pulled inside of the still-warm water. 

''Wonho?!'' Hyungwon yelled at him as he ran his fingers through his now soaked hair. Hyungwon opened his eyes and looked at Wonho, and to his surprise the red blush was gone from Wonho's cheeks and his eyes were looking clear again.

But before he could examine the face more his chin was grabbed and he was pulled into a kiss.

}————————————————————{

I received my first grade from test week....it's 53% :,)

this chapter was a bit inspired by ''just a costumer?'' by delphiniox. It's a really good one-shot :)