chapter 17

}————————————————————{

• November 22 •

>*mid-day<

3rd person POV

Wonho swallowed deeply as he processed the words he had just heard. ''It didn't mean anything'' Hyungwon had said. Wonho didn't understand why but it hurt him so much.

He closed Hyungwon's bedroom door and put his back against it. His eyes widened as he realized he had been in love with him. 

Wonho thought he was only attracted to Hyungwon, but as the days passed he apparently developed feelings for the boy. Wonho cursed in his mind as he clenched his fist, he then looked up while running his fingers through his hair. ''fuck'' he whispered to himself.

After an hour Wonho's mother left and waved Wonho goodbye, the second she left Wonho rushed upstairs to Hyungwon. He had decided that it would be best to not force his feelings on the male. He took a deep breath as he knocked on Hyungwon's bedroom door. 

''come in'' Hyungwon replied with. Wonho opened the door and immediately spotted him sitting on the bed with his back towards Wonho, he was looking outside as the light lit up on him, making him look like a silhouette from Wonho's point of view.

'' I'm sorry'' Wonho said as he fiddled with his fingers, he couldn't help but be ashamed of his mom's actions. ''it's okay'' Hyungwon said turning around with a small and fake-looking smile on his face. Wonho hummed as a response while looking at the ground. ''so why are you here?'' Hyungwon said a bit more bitter than he expected from himself.

''i-i wanted to go out for lunch'' Wonho said looking up at Hyungwon again. Hyungwon's eyes lit up which didn't go unnoticed by Wonho, causing him to smile back.

They went over to a small and cozy cafe in the city.

''here you go'' the waitress said as she put down Hyungwon's and Wonho's meal. Wonho nodded with a smile and mouthed a small thank you to the woman, while HYungwon just kept silent. Wonho immediately started to eat while Hyungwon played a bit with his food, Wonho noticed and decided to say something about it. 

''I'll try and cancel the wedding if you would like?'' he said after he took a sip of his orange juice, but Hyungwon shook his head. ''no, we need to get it over with'' Hyungwon said with a small hint of pain in his voice. ''but I feel so guilty'' Wonho said as he put down his drink. Hyungwon noticed Wonho's worried expression and smiled. 

''Look I'm not mad or anything, I'm just thankful you didn't let me...well die'' Hyungwon said whispering the last part. '' I mean, you're not a bad person so I want to be at least friends with you'' He said earning a bright smile from Wonho.

They Ate their meal and started walking home

Hyungwon was listening to Wonho's story while walking down the street until he stopped and his expression turned emotionless. ''w-wonho?'' But Wonho laid a finger on Hyungwon's lips. ''listen Hyungwon, do you remember the way back home?'' Whos aid grabbing the male by his shoulders a bit aggressive. ''y-yes what's up?'' Hyungwon replied. 

'' good, i'll see you in half an hour'' Wonho said with a serious tone. ''wait for wo-'' But Wonho laid a finger on the males lips again. ''go now!''

}------------------------{

ooooeeeeeeeh cliffhanger ;)