Chapter 6

}————————————————————{

• November 18 •
>*sunrise with clouds <

Hyungwon's POV

The garden was truly beautiful even though most of it was covered with a fresh layer of snow.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the roses, I don't know why I smiled but I did. Maybe it had something to do with my life before being sold even though I couldn't place what it was.

It was like a piece of a puzzle but I still don't know what the image was.

"You like them?" Wonho suddenly asked me as he walked besides me, he probably caught a glimpse of my smile.

"Yeah I do..." I answered as I kept my focus on the flowers, stunning.

From the corner of my eye I saw Wonho smile but he quickly returned to the path we were walking.

He led me to a lot of flowers, most were already dead but you could see some green peeking through the snow here and there.

"There is something I needed to give you" Wonho suddenly said as he stopped walking. I stopped as well and looked at him a bit confused yet surprised.

He reached inside his pocket and took out a small blue velvet box, it was meant for some kind of accessory.

"This will be our engagement ring, once again I'm sorry for putting you through this" he said as he carefully held my hand and opened the box.

Slowly yet delicate he put the ring on me, it was a thin golden ring ,and as he put it on I noticed he had the same one.

As he was done he smiled at me once again but his face turned serious after a few seconds. "So I'll tell you your story" Wonho said as he continued walking.

"You were a student following a web-design course, it's nothing to special just something simple." He took a deep breath and continued.

"My father ran a computer marketing when I was younger, unfortunately he died at a younger age and I took over the company when I turned twenty. I needed to search someone who could design a website for the company and that's how I found you, that's our story"

I sighed deeply, how was I supposed to react?
"But I don't know how to design those things." I said while I hugged myself because of the weather.

"You could just say it was a long time ago" he replied as his eyes looked at mine, they sparkled.

I nodded my head slightly in response and turned my face to the ground. Then suddenly he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "There is something I want to show you" he said.

Wonho started walking towards a different direction until we faced the back of his house. He held my hand gently as he walked towards a pair of iron stairs that were connected to the back of the building.

He walked up the stairs and I followed him from behind. As we reached the top of the house he tightened his grip on my hand ,and walked to the front of the house on the roof.

As we reached the front of the house he stopped and sat down on the roof. I sat down as well and I met his gaze. He then smiled but turned back at the view, it was the sunrise he wanted to show me.

———

A/N
More fluff in the next chapter

}————————————————————{